Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills 21/12

Jazzman

Bluelighter
Well the supply of good pills to perth doesn't seem to be slowing down fingers crossed the other states have finally realised just how biga cookie monsters us perthians really are!
There are 2 batches of hqs around the one with the logo on both sides and the one with the logo on one side only, they both test black and are very good so who really cares!
The chillis are still around, speedy rubbish with a trippy edge about them.
Has anyone actually seen these yellow rolex's supposebly floating around? I think people have been getting them confused with the rolls royces. For anyone whose not sure the roloex symbol is a five pronged crown and the symbol on the royces is a R in running writing. Just I was told by a mate he had rolex's and they turned out to be royce's.
The 8 balls are still around just not in any great numbers.

I have seen a small dull yellow pill(measurements unknown) bevelled on both sides no score and a capital R in curley writing? havn't seen it tested or heard any real reports, any info?

They'll be the yellow rolex's, aka the yellow rolls royce's and yellow R's.
People here have being saying they're pretty good.

hey all
the yellow 'R' pills that every1 has been calling rolls royce's are better known as regencies, which they have been called both in the uk and us...
if any1 is familiar with wineries there is a certain vineyard (regency) with an almost identical logo. I am pretty definate that the R in question is also used by the royal family and to show the status of regent..
anyways, i am sure that if you guys have seen RR pills in the past you would be pretty sure that these aint them, nor are they rolexes (which have always been the five pointed crown - which jazzman mentioned earlier)
regardless, they are pretty good, giving a fairly decent come on and they certainly hurt like piss when snorted...
take it easy and have a very merry festive season!!

OK, my first post was totally incorrect (telephone information never trust it) and will soon be deleted. I now hold one of the pills in my hand and the true description is: small round flat pill, 7.75x2.75mm, no bevel or score and yes it is the regency logo. I do not have access to EZ at the moment but will post results as soon as I test it.
NYE is starting to look very good indeed.

Yes unless someone corrects me,there all regencey's.
Tis a shame as there are only B grade adulterant type bitsers out at the moment
frown.gif

Heard that some i think purple or pink Euro's are around.
Havent had the plesure to test yet, anyone had or tested these in WA?
(as he looks to the sky and prays that the Adam god has answered our wishes)
Get a dozen or more each so we will have more money and get our search button back www.bluelightshirts.com
wink.gif

I've tested the regencey's. They whent purple to black within a couple of seconds. I would say they tested stronger then the 8-balls.

My friends and I have got some green pumas for NYE. Anyone heard of these. How r they going to react if we have a bit of speed B4hand?

The regencies would definitely test stronger than the 8-balls but for the following reasons:
1. They r a smaller pill, so the density of MDXX is greater and hence faster test.
2. The 8-balls are weak MDMA (~60-70mg), at least the white ones are; whereas the Rs are almost certainly MDEA; and as this has a higher threshold, there would be a greater dose of an MDXX substance in them than the 8-balls.
Hence this prob doesnt indicate which is the better pill; user reports would indicate 8-balls are the better.
I am still begging someone to tell me the effects of a whole BEIGE 8-ball; i know its been done to death but i still want to know if these are the same as the white, or are there differences.
U all know how i felt about the white, but the few "very smackey" reports on these must have come from somewhere, hence why i feel the beige may be eve.
HQs seem to be the pill of the moment; double-domed, double stamped, bright orange.
Anyone think theres still a decent number of these?
[This message has been edited by Biscuit (edited 22 December 2000).]

hahaha.. i am with you biscuit..
smile.gif
i don't care either if it's been done to death. I wanna know what's up with these 8 balls.
and the threshold dose is about 40-60mg more for MDEA..
But guys i have NO idea how you are rating your "tests stronger" as my test result for the 8 balls was straight to very dark purple... maybe i did something different.
and biscuit... would you say that you have a high tollerance? i.e. are you a once a week person or once a month? just wondering.
PS: i don't want to start anything here guys but i really do think you are all too quick to point the "MDEA" finger.. it is a rare adulterant.. and to say that so many of the pills in perth have it seems a little odd to me.
There was definatly something up with the windmills.. but other than that.. who knows. I have personally never had a smacky pill. Even windmills made me wanna dance for ages. I think it is very easy for people to blame a "smacky" experience on MDEA when dancesafe has had about 3 test MDE/MDEA in the last 5 months or so.. thats 3 in about 400!! perth must be very unlucky to get so many of them if they really are MDEA
Sorry thats just my two cents worth.
smile.gif

sci fi 9 days YAY!!

Heres the R pill in question at the moment. being sold as rolls royces but are known as Regencies. be warned
image1.jpg

------------------
...reality is the illusion caused by a lack of drugs...

I’ve been told by a fairly reliable source that there are more white mitzuz about to show up, they are supposably the same as the good ones that were here in about May/June I will soon check them out and post some info, anyone seen these?

Sorry, i meant that on average, a pill containing EA would have more mg of drug than MA.
I am with u robo; the evidence suggests that there shouldnt be so many proclaimed MDEA pills. I think a lot of the time it is MDMA but probably not overly clean; so much so that the clarity and beauty of the MDMA is lost.
However i am sticking with eve for the regencies. 5 people all felt floored on these (still enjoyed) and were doing speed prior and during. Plus auswaverider posted a report on them; which also pointed to EA.
What was interesting is that he said that he had never had a MDXX pill quite like it; fuelling your commment that MDEA only pills are prob rather rare.
I would say my experience level is high; but tolerance not necessarily; no more than once a month; (although it was only 2 weeks after delirious i had the 8); i take 5-HTP before/after rolls, and i'm only ~60kg.
There is probably no difference in the two 8-balls, just a few reports causing confusion which has since mutated into utter bewilderment.

Hey, I've had a random stroke of luck and am getting Red HQ's (2) for sci-fi . . . I assume these are the ones everyones been going on about over in the pink hq's thread, yeah? I haven't seen them but am told they are red that's all.
The responses in that thread seem positive, generally but who here in perth has had them or is having them for new years??
And what do you think of them in comparison to say the 8's or the R's or the smiley's??? Not that it really matters since I can't get any of the above, but I'm just curious, I've heard the HQ's are very satisfying.
------------------
"That which fulfills me . . . destroys me"

Hey Abby,
I, like you, am doing the double HQ routine at Sci Fi! I've gained a pretty comprehensive understanding of these pills from friends reports and the 100 or so posts in the respective thread. Im posting this here because it seems youd rather just hear from this thread than read the HQ thread.
The people ive seen on these, seem strangely calm and distant. Mostly just enjoy sitting down chilling and pretty distracted from reality. When they talked their mouths quivered when they spoke, and i dont mean jaw clenching. None really felt like dancing.
Which is fine for me, because im going to Sci Fi primarily for the atmosphere and then for the music.
But from what ive seen ive decided a few things, which may help you and others.
1. Im not going to mix these with other pills, as Pope said Hugely Questionable, and im not going to risk my new years on tangents. I know there have been successful reports of mixing with HQs, but each pill could have a different reaction.
2. Im doing them in halfs, not just because i want to go the distance but also because i've heard people warn about the strength of these. A mate at Delirious that had 2 and a 1/2 HQ's said that he had had too much. Spose it depends on your frequency too.
Anyway hope this helps, as it seems quite a few people in perth are having HQs on New Years. if you want to dance heaps of new years then have some speed with these pills! Seeya there!
[This message has been edited by commuter (edited 23 December 2000).]

To all inquiring about pink/read HQ's, domed and stamped on both sides. They r still out there in high numbers, well 4 me any way, doing my deal 2night we r going 1/2s in 30pills, coz we thought they were fabbo, road tested them @ a staff Xmass party, and were off our heads with a full intence peak lasting 2 hours or so, maby more. ON the pill 'o' meater, 10 being a dutch windmill, I'd say 9, and I think I can say now that I can tell the difference between EA MA, and all fingers point to EA coz there was't much empathy or luved up high, just a great sence of well being and a fantastic/extream happy happy high, compared to the WM when I was hugging and kissing everyone
smile.gif
Hope u all get lucky and find the HQ's coz what ever MDXX is in them there is a high doas and thay r well worth it, Happy huntting and Merry Christmass
smile.gif

Att Commuter, I would have to argee with the mouth/jaw chattering, why is that? this would have to be the only pill that made me chatter and clench the hardest I ever had, could it b bcoz of the doase of MDXX in them?
+ i also found that even though I was in a cool air-condishened room all night, I sweted like I'v never sweted b4, does anyone know whats up with that.
[This message has been edited by wizzE kid (edited 23 December 2000).]

Aaah commuter, thanks! Yeah actually I did read the whole HQ thread, but it was just so inconsistent and mostly over east, that's why I asked here . . . anyways haven't picked these up yet but my whole group is having them, so yeah I really hope we like them! Me and my buddy are having 2 each, I will definately drop in halves just to be safe, um and I'm also getting half a gram of speed, purely so that I'm not floored and can actually dance and appreciate the exellent music (ie. delerious - too mashed to walk even - not what I want for new years)
I'm glad some others are having the HQ's too, actually be interesting to see how yous are on them aswell, maybe . . . if I make it to the meet up!
wink.gif

p.s. merry christmas everyone
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
"That which fulfills me . . . destroys me"