• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Do not answer private messages for sources!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner2

Bluelighter
Some time ago I have received this message in private:

Hey mate
Im from perth WA (hills area - mundaring ETC) and recently my main contact for obtaining gear moved over to sydney so ive been left high and dry with no reliable contacts. So now im back looking for some reliable contacts again and am at a bit of a loss where to start. Im really not after going into one of the local nightclubs (rise ETC) each time i wanna get some pills, id like a steady contact instead of buying dodgy shit inside of clubs.

Prettymuch intrested in everything but mainly Eccies.

Also if you know any decent contacts you could hook me up with id appreciate it...

I know this may seem dodgey but its clear im not a cop as its illegal for cops to do this kinda stuff :p entrapment and shit.

Anyway thanks alot for your time and hopefully you can help a fellow bluelighter out :p

Thanks

May I attract everyones attention to the fact that in Australia such thing as entrapment does not exist or means something completelly different to what it means in the movies as the easiest way to get busted is to deal with an undercover cop.

It is known to everyone that the rules of this forum are "No Dealing", but i don't think people realise how dangerous it is to answer messages like the one above EVEN in private.

Let this be a warning to everyone who has received similar messages.

lol i got that message around 3 months ago. Knew from the start it was dodge as the guy who sent the message registered to bluelight in like jan and hadnt posted 1 message.

bill joe said:
lol i got that message around 3 months ago. Knew from the start it was dodge as the guy who sent the message registered to bluelight in like jan and hadnt posted 1 message.

ditto.

how many others in perth got the same msg, and how did this tosser know which bluelighters were from perth?

technically speaking, entrapment doens't exist in australia but that doesn't mean that you might be in a setup.

and im pretty sure when a cop says "im not a cop" (regardless of undercover or dressed normally) then he can't exercise his duties....but this is the net...and unless you can trace secure ips you can never prove that dude isn't a cop....

Virtua_Trancer said:
and im pretty sure when a cop says "im not a cop" (regardless of undercover or dressed normally) then he can't exercise his duties
I am pretty sure that is a bullshit myth, I wouldn't count on it. Can anyone confirm this? Either way you don't want to be caught dealing to 'a fellow bluelighter', cop or not.

a friend of mine is a cop and i've chatted to him about this kinda thing before. Predominatly its bullshit. There are a lot bullshit rumours going around like if you ask an undercover if he is a cop then he has to tell you the truth and shit like that. Its rubbish. The point of them being undercover is to catch people by posing as something they are not. There are a few fine technicalities but generally they can do what ever neccessary to make a bust as long as they aren't planting drugs on you. Or say for example a cop couldn't sell you pills and then do you for possession.

Beech out

I know my S/O got the same msg... we from Perth also....

Dodgy as fuck if u ask me :)

how did this tosser know which bluelighters were from perth?
A little thing called the Perth Pills Thread perhaps?

A lot of people give out more personal information on Bluelight than I would be comfortable with. While my instinct tells me this guy was legitimately trying to score, doing deals with people you don't know is stupid and dangerous. That's why the guidelines exist.

There was links made by the police through Bluelight in the past so there is every possibility it would happen again. As aunty establishment said this is why the guidelines exist.

Be smart like runner says and ignore any message like this you receive. Just because the request isn't in a public thread doesn't mean its any less dangerous.

Be aware how much information you are giving out over the internet especially in relation to a site such as this one.

lol, sif anyone would do deals over the net thats just asking to get caught. but then again i can imagine idiots have been caught like that before

make 'em work for their money......

why not play games with the wankers......you could tell some major lies......get someone excited......only to to let them down because of a miscommunication on your behalf!

then the officers credibility gets destroyed.....because all 'it' found was a bag of smarties and a major compo claim coming their way.

let them, the intellegensia, sift through the bullshit, especially if you have nothing to hide!

if they can play games.......why not you!

have fun....and remember....it's the silly season...:)

i made a post like that when i was like 18 (im 22 now) on here to one of the moderaters LOL i am dumb, cant remeber who (diff account) but the mod was soo convinced i was a cop. I didnt think drugs were a big deal and at the time everything was happening on the net, so why not getting stash lol. Ive learnt my lesson. But id say that guy was legit, desperate and a newbie.

bill joe said:

I don't know if you remember or not bill joe, but shortly after receiving this message i sent you one asking you about this sort of situation. Sounds like if you have Perth in your profile you got this PM.

BTW can any body hook me up with some ...............

kidding;)

Man i'm fucking paranoid of using the private messaging on BL... when i first started out i was stupid enough to give out just enough on my location that if u put the threads together you could work it out.

I got this msg in may " heroin prices - I like to know prices for good quality white heroin in your area.Hope we can discuss this more". What exactly did that mean?... fuck all u dumb ass stalking mother fucking pigs (u heard me).

Now i don't use private messeging and don't want to message any other BL members as you never know who they (you) are and as they say "never talk to a stranger".

@ bill joe - funny, the dude i got the message from also had only 1 post, and his user ended with '2004'.

Last edited:
that cop thought he was cool, he is a fool, even the "mindless E Takers" worked him out. OOOHHHH and they think they have us figured.

P.S. I am not a POLICE OFFICER pay no attention to my UNIFORM. I have one question, "Got any D-D-D-Drugs"

The_Great_Refusal said:
But id say that guy was legit, desperate and a newbie.

Here is the text of the private message I got on 15 July 2004 from PerthHills. As you can see it is an identical cut'n'paste to what Runner2 received. PerthHills first registered on 15 July 2004, last post was 21 July 2004, with a total of 2 posts. Hardly the profile of a desperate newbie.

heya
Hey mate
Im from perth WA (hills area - mundaring ETC) and recently my main contact for obtaining gear moved over to sydney so ive been left high and dry with no reliable contacts. So now im back looking for some reliable contacts again and am at a bit of a loss where to start. Im really not after going into one of the local nightclubs (rise ETC) each time i wanna get some pills, id like a steady contact instead of buying dodgy shit inside of clubs.

Prettymuch intrested in everything but mainly Eccies.

Also if you know any decent contacts you could hook me up with id appreciate it...

I know this may seem dodgey but its clear im not a cop as its illegal for cops to do this kinda stuff :p entrapment and shit.

Anyway thanks alot for your time and hopefully you can help a fellow bluelighter out :p

Thanks

removed

Edit: email address removed after receiving the following private message from PerthHills

Hey
I just read the post,

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthre...did=173061&r=15

I dont know what the fuck is going on but that is MY email adress. Some fuckers gone and set me up i think. How long ago was this email sent to you and have you received any others? Was any names given etc etc? Could you please give me all the details.

Also i would REALLY appreciate it if you removed the email adress untill ive figured out what the fuck is going on.

thanks
[name removed]

There's some sort of freaky shit going on here. PerthHills sends the original private message, then sends this one (his 3rd post in total) about someone stealing his email address? What the?

Last edited:
I live in Perth and I've never got this message. This cop must be onto to me and know that I have enough problem getting drugs for me let alone anyone else. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.