Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Search Ability Please

twoyoungtocare

Bluelighter
I know we are having server meltdown here , but is cutting out the search function at such a hevy hedonistic time of year such a good one.
Myself has had a few bad days and have wnated to see if I can find a few answers to one or two things without going back through every post for the last 12 mths. We are trying to prevent danger/harm here , but posts about how much you like beats that are x Hz rather than y Hz , are not going to prevent someone going out and frying their brain coz they could not find the info they were after.
We have been prompted to search search search , and now at the time when it is probaly need most we can not.
Trying not to bitch too much , but is anyone else concerned about this?
A slightly happier egg (now)

In the mean time, this may sound quite ridiculous, but just select "show all topics" and look thru all the threads.
Normally, you would be able to find something. Furthurmore, if u are anything like those BL junkies, you would recognise some threads and find the info there.
HURRY UP!!!!!!! i miss my serach button too!!!!
I'm going ard randomly pressing all search buttons in hope of one of them belonging to BL.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif