Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills

Jazzman

Bluelighter
The white 8's are the ones I was refering to, I am guessing MDMA, all this confusion over MA and EA, the fact is unless we get a lab test done on a pill we will never really know. Just because one person is 'smacked out' by a pill doesnt mean another person will be. It all depends on things such as set, setting, mood before dropping and most importantly Tolarance levels. I have been smacked out by pills occasionally and then had the same pill again at a later date and not been even slightly smacked out just loved up and full of energy. So if what everyone says is true then the pills contents must have mysteriously changed from MDEA to MDMA overnight as the effects were not even remotely similar. The same has happened to most of my mates that drop to.
Beware of the Chilli's there are two batches around there is a yellow batch that tested slowly to black though I get the feeling not many of these came in. There is also an orange batch that tested orange. TEST before u buy these.
The Rolls Royces are here but it seems not in huge numbers, are meant to be a very good pill. Tested Purple.
The good domes are still floating about but once again test b4 u buy as there are domes that test orange.

always beware of anything with a 69 logo.
blue 69 - speed + acid
white 69 - very weak speed
c/o- casper
On the 8balls I'll say that they are good pills. My advice is grab them, even if we don't know exactly what's in them.
doves and ?marks seem to have left the state. Tho maybe we'll see them again in two weeks.
On the teknoscape board.... I posted a LOT of helpful info on there just after the coppers took control of it.... uh-oh more paranoia
smile.gif

I must say i do agree with jazzman; i think pope's description of his friend sounds like someone who is on a good pill, but just isnt sure what to do with himself
smile.gif

I think setting is everything, which is y at delirious, at least for the first 2 hours, i was sure the domes were MDMA.
I have had reports that half is excellent; and others that half does little.
I am betting that Goosh's friend and gf stumbling around NB had a whole beige one?
Whereas the really clean, mild, but nice ones are the white.
The question now is whether the beige r just rather strong, or if there is another reason for the effects.
As a side note: while i was looking into the MDA stuff i thought i would try the same for MDEA.
Problem was there was NOT ONE single pill tested by dancesafe in the last 9 months (~ when pillreports began) that was pure MDEA.
Now i know most of our pills are different, and many from S.E Asia; BUT it is something to think about!

contreversy contreversy...
the ones I saw were a mix of the pure white ones and the slightly greyer or "beige" ones. I honestly didn't think their would be any difference. Heres a theory. The pressers do a first batch and decides it needs more of this or less of this and presses the second batch with slightly better binder, that would give 2 colours and 2 different pills. Maybe theres no difference at all, who knows? My money's on the beige ones at the moment, but hey, I like strong & smacky
smile.gif

Rolls Royces tested last night, good strong black, like hammers or windmills, the whole thing went black with slight purple.
8 ball didn't go completely black, but the grains def did a bit of purple black action, but like I say, not as strong as the Rolls Royces. Anyhow, that is all on that lil saga from me.
As far as availability, 8's seem to be around more than the RRs, HQs are a bugger to find (suspect small import from East) and if you get the ?marks or doves you're a lucky bugger coz I'd say they'd be private stash now. But thats just my opinion, I have nothing to back that up
smile.gif

4 people, 2 8-balls.
two that shared one pill: happy and relaxed effects. (approaching MDMA threshold no doubt)
the other two: very mongy, one felt a tad sick.
They didnt take notice of the colours.
Take that for what you will.

On my quest to locate more of the 8-Balls i came across some new pills with no name. Apparently the may be called Christmas Trees or something, i haven't seen them as yet but got a description.
They are simmilar in size and shape as those domes that just went around a couple of weeks ago but they are green, there's no marking and they're rough in texture. Sorry i know it's a bit vague but it's the best i can do without seeing the pill for myself. btw they also apparently test purple.
Has anyone else seen or heard of these??

WaaaaaaaaAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..
My stupid DD tells me he has SOLD OUT of 8 balls!!! the NERVE OF THE GUY!!! hehehehe..
soooo he is trying to pass off these Rolls Royces..
frown.gif
a heap of them..
should i still buy?
i don't like smacky pills.. and the only report so far is that they are super smacky.. MDEA.. anyone?
thanks
------------------
"The woodpile is so beautiful, about all the joy and beauty that I can stand. I am afraid to turn around and face the mountains, for fear they will overpower me. But I did look, and I am astounded" (1991) Shulgin on his experience with ecstasy.

Has n e 1 heard of PURPLE 8 balls or bright yellow smiley faces?
are they n E good?

The bright yellow smiley faces could well be the ones from the bust over east, that were shown on the news. They have been reported in sydney a couple of days ago and apparently they rock!
smile.gif

purple 8 balls, wouldn't surprise me if they are the same as the whites and beige, just another press of em.
Pack your tester and let us know
smile.gif

Off white small pills (8mm wide, 4mm high) domed 1mm on both sides. I supposed you'd call them beige domes
smile.gif
But they're not at all yellow, just off white. They looked like vitamin pills, a nice press. The test went purple and eventually black.

Got my lovley little hands on some Pink HQ's, domed on both sides and a doubble print. Tested on EZ, tested purple 2 black in a matter of seconds. Going to popp on Monday @ a staff party let u all know the resault on Tuesday.
Happy popping
smile.gif

PS:R there any new reports on HQ'S since the last Perth pill thread.

yep thanks for all the info regarding rolls royces..
frown.gif

ended up with 8 balls after all.. white ones. can we please get to the bottom of these!?! apparently they are making a LOT of people VERY sick.. this is a BAD BAD thing and it is not isolated. i am becoming increasingly frustrated by reports that don't include colour!! arghh! i am crossing my fingers hoping that all bad reports are for the beige ones which we so far aren't sure of. however crusty's report was after taking half a white one.. and i trust his opinion... sooo.. :'(
i have bought some for friends who are not seasoned pillers and they are for NYE!! sooo i would sooner throw them away then let them make any of my friends sick on NYE!!!.. eek!!
and biscuit.. in contrast to your results with the tester i found a very small amount (of the white ones) to turn the whole drop of regent very dark purple. same speed as turbo mitzi's.
i kinda miss the technoscape page at least for its affirming and adding to reports about pills.
ho hum.
hopefully after black out there will be some more reports back.
------------------
"The woodpile is so beautiful, about all the joy and beauty that I can stand. I am afraid to turn around and face the mountains, for fear they will overpower me. But I did look, and I am astounded" (1991) Shulgin on his experience with ecstasy.

I just recived a call from my sister. One of her freinds had an 8'ball at a party and it has made her verry sick. Im sorry I can't say which one it was but my advise is for everyone to be verry carfull of taking them because there has been a couple of reports of them making people sick.
frown.gif

8balls, worrying stuff if they are making ppl sick. I'm guessing that they are inconsistent pills, maybe the colour thing has nothing to do with it, perhaps it's just luck of the draw, who knows. I've only had good reports so far (both white and beige varieties), but hearing ppl getting sick isn't good, maybe I'll save it for the next day or something, so that it can't ruin sci-fi
smile.gif

Blackout kiked ass by the way, I love swan barracks, what a cool little venue.
Anyway enuff post-wizz dribble from me
smile.gif

I decided to try out the 8-balls last night at Blackout and started with a beige... waited an hour and i could feel it slightly so i thought they were really weak so i dropped a white one. When they both hit (it took almost 1.5 hours to really get going) they put a very big smile on my face. I tend to agree that the beige is MDEA because i felt none of the 'loved up effects' of MA. And before you ask i didn't feel the slightest bit sick throughout the night. I enjoyed these a lot more than the hammers for example but i personally recomend you take 1.5 - 2 pills for a really good night.

Are these potentially dangerous ones rather tall also?
Can anyone scan some 8balls and send them to johnboy? The scans that is
smile.gif

At blackout, the verdict on the 8-balls varied from great to dissapointing.
Most people loved the hq's
smile.gif

I had an *insane* night on 2, whatever's in them is in there in large amounts.

Got drunk, got silly, chewed a whole white 8-ball.
My friend joined me.
MDMA all the way, body rushes (havent had ones like these in a long time), loved up, intensity didnt last long (2hrs) but good feeling lingered into the morning. Still tingly and relaxed after 5.
Not great on quantity but the quality was the best MDXX i have had for at least six months. (we both enjoyed them more than WMs, yonnexs, domes, 007s etc)
The atmosphere was not good, so i have no idea how i would have felt about these if they had been dropped at something like delirious. 2 and u will get 5-6 hours of heaven.
Anyway the beige seem similar. Another guy had 1 of each of the same night; couldnt tell the difference.
But both pills need to be taken whole.
A friend had a white, and i have been told she was sick at some point and went home.
I have yet to find out what this means; i think it was actually that she felt sick at the end of it; hadnt eaten, was drinking etc.
But i will get to the bottom of it; coz if it was due to the pill, during the exp, then these r looking like the most inconsistent pills of all time.
Which is really disturbing as it shows u can do all the right things, all the research, and still run into problems.
(robo: yeah i fucked it up the 1st time i think)
New yellow rolexes anyone?? yum
-----
Oh: both 8-balls look identical except colour. 7mm x 6mm.
8 on one side; fine print; slight bevel
score on the other side
Are also being called INFINITIES.
[This message has been edited by Biscuit (edited 17 December 2000).]

sorry, that post was all over the place; still havent slept; tad scattered
smile.gif

Biscuit: thank you so much!! Finally we have someone up here with alot of credibility giving his own PERSONAL experieces with the 8's.
By the sounds of it, multiples will get you through, and so what? EVERY pill these days you need multiples of to last you 6 hours.
I am just glad to hear that someone like Biscuit has pretty much confirmed that they are MDMA, and better then the WM's, Yonnexes etc...
------------------
"I love pussy, but never the bitch that it's attached too..." - Jus Allah