Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Intel Colour Help

scratch

Bluelighter
Need help cause I’ve lost my EZ colour chart (or perhaps someone knows of a link to the chart online?)
Tested some apparently (DD talk!!) re-batched “Intel” pills last night, and apart from being a weird long shaped pill with score on one side and INTEL on other, it tested a light purple quickly with deep green after 5 or so secs. I tested it on a plate of glass with a fluro underneath the second time just to reassure what I was seeing as I haven’t come across this before. Now I was straight at the time yet during the turning to green phase it started to swirl until a deep green was evident!!!
A bit apprehensive about these babies! So what does green mean (2..cb..??) and anyone have reports on these pills (checked reports but nothing) DD says they’re very new to the SA region!
Kind Rolly Cheers

There are a couple of online colour charts floating round. The Peak's 'E' Kit should be what you're looking for...just scroll down to the bottom
smile.gif

You might also want to try the Pill Testing forum because of the strange reaction.
[This message has been edited by Teis (edited 14 December 2000).]

can you give a little more detail on the colour of the green?

turned purple first is an indication of MDMA like substance and then to green means it could also have 2CB like substance- i've never had this happen to any of my pills but be carefull cause it may be trippy!
anyway let us know what they were like ....cya
smile.gif

This could well be due to the flourscent light. I don't know if it would cause a colour change, but if it was right underneath the glass.... it had good potential to.
Perhaps ask in the Pill Testing forum also.

Well the only way I can tell all of what the experience was like was to ask my friends… cannot remember a damn thing about the night. Loaded up for the experience dropped a whole, felt tingles which turned to mega mongy-ness and ………. That’s it.
Had to be taken home and baby sat all night till I apparently fell asleep in the shower!!!! I have been told that I was drifting in and out of a deep trance like state, luckily my flat m8 is a med student and knew what the f*#k to do. Furthermore, I was speaking in broken sentences and had no ability to stand or even hold a glass of H20. Woke up after a very long sleep with a floppy disassociated feeling that lasted for most of the day, however bowls did settle me a bit!
So in my opinion, I think some F#*kwit has come across some tranqs and made it the main ingredient in a shithouse pill. F^#K, to think I wasted a night – and I’ve read this saying before but – shit – it’s my only rule from now on – ONLY BET ON BLACK! (not some weird arse green shit that can mean anything!!!)

Ewwww , doesnt sound nice !
Sounds a little like the K hole to me ... but that doesnt explain the green.

shit man!
You have my sympathies. Glad to hear you came out alright after those effects.
Shyte!

From the effect's you describe it sounds like you had a fair dose of DXM.. I suffered a fair bit of memory loss from a 600mg dose of it.. and the inability to stand or hold the glass of water sounds pretty familar as well..
...but it would have tested grey to black if it was DXM though wouldn't it? Hmmm.... Mystery pills.. did any of your friends have one? how did they react?

Nup! I was the only idiot guinea pig in this situation, all others had the HQ's
Will be seeing dd soon and believe me I have alot of questions! INTELS can go and F*#K themselves!!!