Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sleep deprivation- Universal Soldier

cosmic_seadog

Bluelighter
Cramming for exams and assignments year after year i have noticed the same strange thing. Say i'm staying awake trying to do work, with or without drugs.. same goes for f i'm just staying awake and not doing any work.. after a period of time i feel as if i am getting hotter and hotter. It doesn't really depend on ambient temperatures either.. just feel to get hotter internally (i know it sounds funny). Can only relate it to the same phenomenum fronted with the academy award winning acting of Mr VanDamme and Mr Lundgren.
Could say it feels abit like coming down of acid, not that i'm a big tripper.
Any ideas?

maybe youve just seen one too many movies
wink.gif

------------------
"Sacred cows make the best hamburger."

Don't know about staying up cramming for exams (I just couldn't be stuffed) but there have been plenty of times when I've been lying in bed unable to sleep (not quite insomnia, but close) and I have noticed that no matter how cold the night is, my temperature has risen uncomfortably... I've taken my temperature a few times, and it's been normal internally, but my skin temperature was slightly higher than usual (can't remember exact figures, it's been a while since it's happened) ..I've also noticed that some of the times my skin has been a little redder than normal... I don't have any idea as to what causes it tho...
Never had it when coming down off acid tho...
-Tarsarlan aka Oven cooked till nice and tender...