Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

mdma powder + pure speed, bad mix?

MOTOMAN

Bluelighter
My girlfriend had a bit of a bad experience on the weekend and I was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else. She had 1 point of almost un-cut speed when we were out on Saturday night. She then decided that she would have a cap of mdma powder (100mg) 45 mins after dropping the cap pf speed (100 mg) just to give her that loving feeling but it gave her some weird reaction. She was overheating, her heart was pounding like crazy and she was throwing up all night long (like from 2.00am to 11:00am). She has double dropped caps before and never had a problem so I know she isn't elergic to the mdma. With speed she is usually fine aswell. I know mixing drugs isn't a good thing and I probably should have expected this but has this happened to anyone else with mixing mdma powder and speed. BTW, this stuff was tested and it tested perfect.
P.S I posted this in the medical forum aswell so if any mods don't want it here just delete it.
[This message has been edited by MOTOMAN (edited 10 December 2000).]

MOTOMAN,this can stay here.Sometimes M.Q&A is slow or you dont get answer.IMOA.
Did you consume the same substancess as your girl?
sorry i cant help you with an answer,but did you eat before hand?and what was it?
if all she got was hot flashes and was throwing up,maybe she had food poisoning?
That lasts for that long,and being on drugs, you dont realise that it could be that cause your intoxicated!
But saying that.
and you probably wont like what im about to say.
Just like the food poisoning maybe see was allergic to what ever was used to cut the drugs use had?
Yeah even the purest of mdma and speed has been cut at some stage!(and it isnt always the same stash as the 1st original stash/batch)have you had that same batch of drugs before?
ie:bought em weeks ago.Already tried,and was good.then have same stuff,but this week feel not good.
just some suggestions,cause im shore youve tossed up everything in your head!
Hope your girlfriend is feeling better MOTOMAN!
smile.gif

Chaos: We ate the same food that night and we did have the same drugs (I had mine 3 hrs apart she had hers 45 mins apart). I thought it could have been from her having the mdma powder too close from dropping the speed but normaly you would get over that within a couple of hrs, her sickness lasted for about 10hrs. We have had the same stuff both speed and powder once before (same batch, had it a couple weeks ago) and everything was fine, but this time for her taking the speed and powder at the same time just fucked her up. Could it have been some weird chemical reaction or something? The thing I was wondering is if some people have done this and had the same effect, throwing up, fast and hard beating heart and unbalanced. Your right though, it could have just been her on the night, maybe something was wrong and the drugs just triggered it off. We were going to drop the same stuff on NYE but I am glad we done a test run first, NYE would have been a nightmare.
Aslo, she is fine now, nothing is wrong with her. I don't think she will have anything for a long time, this has put her off which is probably a good thing anyway.
[This message has been edited by MOTOMAN (edited 11 December 2000).]

I think it was more the fact that she dropped the MD after the speed. Pure MD usually comes on very fast, ~20mins on a half-full stomach from my experience. This can cause nausea for people who aren't used to it, hence the vomiting. The nausea combined with the peaking from the speed probably explains the symptoms you saw. I combat the occasional nausea with Quick-eze chewables, and drop the speed and MD at the same time
biggrin.gif

Also consider that both chemicals have the characteristic side effects of amphetamines... elevated body temperature, elevated blood pressure, elevated heart rate, etc. Taking both at once possibly made her uncomfortable for this reason. Overheating is very unpleasant, and the resultant dehydration can be deadly at worst, and very uncomfortable for a couple of days at best.
That being said, many people enjoy the combination of speed and MDMA, though there is some conjecture as to the risk of increased neurotoxicity compared to either drug taken separately. Perhaps a wise choice would be next time to take a smaller amount of speed, and take it after the MDMA. That way there is time to feel the comeup of the cap, rather than buzzing way above baseline before attempting to take MDMA. Even just the cap of MDMA followed by a tiny line or two seems to be a fairly common choice of combination.
Hope she's feeling better now... fluids will help rehydrate after the vomiting and amphetamines, and 5-HTP, VitC, VitB6 will help with the neurotransmitter depletion.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
I don't want to sound paranoid, but just consider how much of what you're writing could help send you to Jail.

Hey mate,
You say a point of pure speed...was it crystal? If it was then symptoms are classic overdose style of the body frying too hard. Have too much crystal and you will throw up then usually pass out as your body tries to protect itself. As a general rule when mixing bickies and strong whizz, drop halfies and wait a while to gauge there strength.
Had a similar experience with my girl last new years, too much whipper....not good.
Glad all is well....
Aus

Thanks alot for that guys. Yeah I think the main problem was too much wizz from what I can gather and taking it before the mdma cap was a bad move. The speed would have kicked in just after she had the cap of mdma. She was fine for about 1 hr after the mdma cap then when she started to peak it hit her. Now when the cap started to do it's work, she started to get butterflys and the loved up feeling but it all got to intense for her and messed with her breathing. All the heavy breathing would have made everyhting in her body just work faster which then caused her to start throwing up. Probably because her heart was going so fast from the speed, it would have made the peak of the mdma so much more intense her body lost control of it all. hmmmm....well our lesson has been learnt, be very careful with the wizz and mdma even if it's the best and cleanest stuff that you can find. (clean speed, hehe, don't think so)