Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills - 10/12/00

Ean

Bluelighter
The big question is whether to get the Pink-Red HQ's or the 8-balls.
Pink-Red hq's = MDxx (strong mix), test black, A verry good pill worth trying, some other colors going around so test first.
8-Ball = MDxx (strong mix), test black, another pill worth trying.
Doves = MDxx, test purple to black.
? marks = Mdxx, test purple to black.
Beige Domes = MDxx, test black, theres three diffrent batches so test first.
Cloud nines = Speed and K, test orange so stay away.
666 = still a couple going around but under diffrent names (I guess the dealers are trying to get rid of them), speed, test orange.
A's = Unknown.
Red Bull's = No test yet so can't say.
I thought I should start the new thread since I had the first reply on the second page. It's the first time I've done this so if I've classified a pill wrong then please correct me.

Yellow Rolls Royces: little more mustardy in colour than the windmills, Very thin pill (very!), domed on reverse side, deep stamp of an R, not actually sure if it's the rolls royce symbol, but thats what they'll get called, slightly bigger in diameter than windmills etc, well pressed.
Yet to try, but they are said to be the shit (peeps were more willing to sell the 8balls than these!). haven't tested yet, I'm sure some1 out there will soon though, put my money on them comin up black though (bet I'll get proven wrong now I've said that hehe).
And yeah, what everyone else said about the 8balls. damn the NYE stash is gettin big
smile.gif
*sigh* what a predicament hehehe.

I mentioned some blue-ish 69's a week ago, despite all these lovely pills going round this was all i could get . . . so here's my description:
Very pale blue, almost off white, with lots of pink, blue, yellow speckles and large 69 stamp, average sized pill.
Wasn't able to EZ test but road tested one, um, very mild effects, those being feelings of well being, energy . . . very shortlived, i'd say it would test orange, prolly locally made, nothing special, okay if you can't get anything else, but you'd want at least 3 for a decent night.
As for all these other lovely pills I haven't seen any of them except for the beige domes which seemed to have disappeared down my end (hopefully they'll filter down before new years)
aaaahh also look out for 'white bliss' have no idea what they look like, irregular dd said that was all he had, claimed they test black but this guy says that about every pill
wink.gif
so be careful.
------------------
"That which fulfills me . . . destroys me"

basically everything that comes with a '69' stamped on it should be tested first.. i dont think theres been a decent 69 pill for ages? the last few batches have all been speed bomb, local made shit :/
8balls sound like they are the shit at the moment.. and possibly these Rolls as well if they test purple/black..
/me starts dribbling thinking about new years eve.

yeah i know past 69 pills have been shit, i had the white ones in june and the orange ones in january . . . the only reason i 'accepted' these ones was because when i inspected them they didn't look the same as the last batches or i would have refused, firstly the 69 stamp is big and well indented, covering the entire pill, the previous ones were smaller, also it's a different sized and shaped pill (um thinner and wider if you know what i mean)and the effects i found weren't the same as the last 2 batches, i actually felt something from this one, weak and not lovey though so i wouldn't reccommend them to anyone . . .
------------------
"That which fulfills me . . . destroys me"

ok umm.. well once again!
does anyone know if the 8 balls are MA, EA or both? need to know as getting soon. i am sick of EA.
anyone?
------------------
mean people suck... nice people swallow

for whoever asked, the 8balls are around the place alot. Don't know numbers, but there seem to be plenty.

I was told about yellow pills with an R on them as well.
I tried to ascertain whether it was two overlapping Rs; that is the mighty Rolls Royces, but we arent sure.
Went for the 8-balls, hopefully the right choice; please adam can u visit Perth for NYE!
I really wouldnt swallow a 69 of any colour for any reason. Especially if there are quality pills out; to be honest i cannot belive whoever is producing these is still persisting...dont encourage them please.

Abby: i have heard the term "white bliss" being used to refer to (one of the many?) versions of the beige domes that are/were floating around... hope that helps...

From what I have heard the 8 balls are not smacking people out so there is a possibility of mdma though I am yet to try one so cant say for sure.
Red hot Chilli Peppers : tested black but apparently arent as strong as 8 balls still good pills though.

Rolls Royce aka yellow pill with an R 'engraved in it. Very well pressed, maybe 7/8mm wide, domed slightly on reverse side. Effects varied from user to user, I was smacked off my tits, but had drunk a bit of wine earlier in the evening. Had very little energy and wasn't really happy or luvved up. One friend had similar (both of us fairly seasoned campaigners). On the contrary three others had really enjoyed em, luvved up although still very mongy.
Suspected contents MDEA, but really not sure - I'd be interested in a test, proably black, but really couldn't say. Wierdest pill I have had in a while, just totally put me on my ass. Still could have just been set and setting - who knows. I reckon a bit of whipper to kick em along might be the go.
Jury still out.
Later
Aus

8balls - got a report back, difficult to say, mate reckons he just walked around northbridge with his gf, very intense "in another world" but he said it was smacky, so I'm leaning towards EA in big doses or MA in a really big dose (since this can smack you out sometimes in my opinion).
If you're looking fr clean MA i reccomend ?marks myself or even HQ's (though they are a bit up in the air), but ?marks aren't a massive dose (from what i can tell). My thinking is that MA in large doses is smacky anyway due to the body load of breaking it down. This would explain why any really strong pills cause smackiness. maybe, maybe not. I don't really get into the smacky arguement, I just run amuck on any pill, I don't give a shit how smacky it is, can't stop me from dancing!!
Anyway, enuff crapping on.

I found the 8 balls to be fairly weak, but very clean. I didnt think that they were smacky at all as opposed to hammers or HQ's.
Went to a party on the weekend where approx 15 people had HQ's and 15 had eight balls. Looking around the party everybody was loved up, but the people who had the eight balls tended to be walking around/dancing, while the people on HQ's were more monged out.
As a person who doesnt know too much about the differences in the MDXX group, what would the above evidence suggest in relation to the chemical make-up of the pills?

Oh, and another thing, although I was very loved up on the 8 balls, I didnt really get a comedown which is very strange for me. Usually by today (tues) I would be reaching for the razor blades, but I feel fantastic.
Could the absence of a comedown suggest that they contained little MDMA? But if so, why did I feel so luvdup?

I found the 8 balls to be MDA all the way. I can see how people would describe these as MDMA as the peak is quite euphoric and very "dancy" but I found it quickly turned to a speed sensation in the comedown. Oh how I hate speed sleep...
Anyway.. My conclusion is a decent dose of MDA, anyone care to challenge.. ?
wink.gif

There is defnitely 2 colours of 8-balls, a pure white and a beige.
I must say i wasnt overly impressed with the test results. Yes it went purple-black but it was a very meager reaction.
Take the beige domes, they turned the whole testing solution jet black; these just had black streaks in the liquid and the grains obviously were black.
My point being, as i think most people would realise, is that a big pill doesnt mean a strong dose. The pill is also not overly dense either, so probably wouldnt be heavier than most pills anyhow.
The beige ones did test "stronger" than the white.
On pill reports someone felt half a white one did little. This doesnt imply a bad pill, the A1s earlier in the year were 2-3 hours of clean MDMA heaven, yet half had little to no effect.
I would be guessing these r MDMA, but again maybe about 70mg +/- 10mg; which is nothing to complain about.
I'd love to be able to taste them, that would give u and idea of strength str8 away, but i cannot; anyone bitten one of these things yet?
Perhaps the ones causing a more intense "smacky" feel are the beige?
Remmy: My opinion is that comedowns r bad, scattered etc when u have released essentially all your serotonin. Provided u haven't popped in say 2 weeks, and only had 1 8-ball, this isnt going to happen.
Perhaps if u had taken two, thus say 140mg for the night; u probably would be feeling a little different today.
And do u recall if ur pill was pure white or off-white?
I guess MDA is another possibility; the range of effects from very dancey, to very intense/in another world (visuals i wonder??) is perhaps MDA. It would also mean an even less amount of MDXX substance in that very big pill = slow/weak test reaction.
Although i have found that i am sped up from MDMA after the initial euphoria and loved up effects have subsided slightly. X releases similar chemicals to speed remember, thats one of its differences to MDEA.
Sacred: have u had MDA knowingly? perhaps as perth has gotten so used to mongy strong MDXX clunkers that any good pill which has got u on your feet must be speedy.
Sorry for the long drawn out spiel, but i have to decide what to keep and what to swap; to prune that NYE stash, decisions, decisions.
[This message has been edited by Biscuit (edited 12 December 2000).]

Well this doesnt really tell me anything at all! So many mixed reports!
Some say mongy MDEA, some say clean but weak MDMA, one suggests MDA, some say 'smacky', some say 'dancy'.
And all that has to be refined now there it seems there is two batches out.. AARGH!
I have no certain information about these 8-balls except that most people seem to like them! So can somebody with more extensive knowledge please make clear definitions between the two types, and effects? Otherwise im sticking to my Red HQ's for new years!
To Bilston Underscore re your last perth pills thread post, question marks are amazing, but if you are going to get them, get at least one or two more than you would of any other pill. You definately need at least 2 or 3 for an awesome night.
------------------
Clowns Hat, Curly Hair, Smiley Face.
<@:)

I belive they are MDA simply due to the fact that it lasted far too long to be MDMA.
MDA lasts twice as long as MDMA whilst giving a slightly less degree of empathy and a more amphetamine type of feel.
But hey, think what you like that's just my oppinion. I am referring to the white one's btw.. havn't seen the off-white.
Regardless they are still a good pill and looking at the current situation here.. worth getting over most of the other Ketamine based shit floating around.

Sacred: in no way was i disagreeing with u; i havent had one; so i am in no way qualified to say what they r and what they not r.
Found this interesting. Please note i am not a believer in comparing pills from six months ago, from different parts of the world, with the same logos; its just not accurate but here goes anyway.
INFINITY pills; white, tested by dancesafe (apr 2000) ; tested as MDMA
Now the logo is IDENTICAL (an 8 on its side is the infinity symbol; the font is the same) and the unusual measurements spot on as well; 7.5mm x 6mm
Take that for what u will; which as i said, is not a lot.
[This message has been edited by Biscuit (edited 12 December 2000).]

This is getting soo confusing. Wouldn't it be good if we had one of those analyser machines that they had on the old Batman T.V. show. How cool was that? You could just insert your pill and get a computer voice tell you exactly whats in it. We can only dream.
Anyway, what does everyone recommend I should get for NYE? So far it seems that the red ? marks have had really good reports. But I might have left it a little late to get any of those.