Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Hayfever cure?

flip

Bluelighter
Over the last couple of summers I have noticed an interesting side effect with my ecstacy use, I suffer from very severe hayfever and need an obscene amount of drugs daily, a combination of zyrtac, avil, beconase, livostin, sudafed. Even with all these drugs in my system I still suffer quiet bad symptons.
However after I have pills I am hayfever free for the next 24 hours.
I always stay off my medication on the days I am going to roll to avoid any possible interactions, so can be suffering badly up to the point I drop (Earthcore was Hell till I rolled) and then 25 mins later when I come up...goodbye hayfever!
I find it intersting that I can take a shit load of drugs designed to help with hayfever and still suffer, and yet E completely removes it.
None of the other drugs I have tried have this effect (tripping while having a bad hayfever attack has to go done as one of my worst experiences).
Has any one else noticed this or can offer some explanation?
------------------
flip
Don't fight it, feel it!

im interested in the answer aswell.
i know ive been sick as,then had a biccie and was fine till i woke up sick as the next morning!
i heard E has a uhm...anticeptic,antibiotic type thingy to it!im so bad with explaining medicall terms.or remembering the proper names for things!(someone help me out here if you know what im on about)
sorry i couldnt help ya.im shore someone will come up with a clearer suggestion.
id say use the search function but its not 'a working at the moment!

The best cure for hayfever is: "Horse radish and garlic" tablets.. you take one of them a day and it keeps your hayfever away.. nothing else needed..

I get *terrible* hayfever.
But i found medicine better than anything I've ever had before.
BDO (aka GHB)! Once it kicks in i have no hayfever AT ALL for about 3-4 hours, which can be an absolute life saver!

this isnt the correct answer and is really only applicable during the roll, but ecstasy lowers the bodys response to pain, so that if it was annoying you before you wont notice it now as it more ignored by the body. that was explained really crappy but is something to remember
smile.gif

------------------
"Sacred cows make the best hamburger."

I wish it was that simple Casper but Horse radish and garlic tablets do absolutely nothing for me. Ive tried everything over the years traditional Chinese, acupuncture, natropaths, iridologists ,cotisone injections and every known anti-histamine known to mankind. My doctor told me years ago that I was just going to have to learn to live with it.
------------------
flip
Don't fight it, feel it!
[This message has been edited by flip (edited 09 December 2000).]

ecstacy makes my runny nose, cold, flu hayfever WHAT ever the fuck ive got at the time DIssapEar, before digital (perth) i had BAD hayfever and soon as i dropped GONE
smile.gif

------------------
mean people suck... nice people swallow

flip, I just have to say I feel really sorry for you man. I've been having hayfever problems heaps this year (never really have before)and I know mine is only kinda slight and it pisses the shit outta me! hehe. anyway, i say you're just gonna have to start popping pills everyday!
I don't have any real advice to offer, except that maybe this could be the grounds for some serious research into the medical abilites(?) MDMA.
Get some pure, apply for honours and we're off! I'll be your first lab rat
smile.gif

I have noticed the same effect. I am terribly allergic to cats. One night after clubbing we went to an after party at a very nice house. Unfortunately, there were some very large cats living in this house. I asked the owner if the cats ever go outside and she said no. I was preparing to go home when they convinced me to stay until at least my allergies started to act up. To my surprise I had no allergies to speak of. After a while I even had the courage to pet the cat and even put my face close to it. Not one bad reaction. I thought to myself, (Have I discovered a cure, am I cured).
A week later I tried to get close to a cat again. (This time under the influence of nothing more than my Allergy pills) And, as usual, I started having difficultly breathing and my eyes started to swell shut as well and my nose becoming plugged.
That's my experience. It warrants more research. I have a theory and I have even constructed a detailed, double blind experiment that adheres to the scientific method. Now I need to apply to the DEA (Drug Enforcement Agency, for you not familiar with U.S. agencies) to get MDMA. I want to use optically pure Racemites. Only one racemite makes you high anyway. I want to see if you can get the same antihistimine effect with the inactive racemite.