Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Original Green Mitsubishi's...

PeterPoppa

Bluelighter
A "friend" of mine has recently cranked open his stash of Green Mitsus from about three years ago
wink.gif
... now i've got a handful of these for a very special new year, all I wanted to know is, does anyone know if these are as good as i've heard rumoured???
------------------
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function." -- F. Scott Fitzgerald
"There is no god, and Murphy is his prophet." -- Unknown

...or me! peterpoppa you are one lucky bastard...original green mitsis....my favourite pills....aagghhh

yeah what he said
send half of em 'ere
smile.gif

seriously tho
Those Green Mitsi's were the bomb
smile.gif

i think I took way too many of those little babies
not the best pill I ever had but they aint bad thats for sure

What u have there is worth its weight in platinum!!!
Anybody got any gen on the ones going around now(newly arrived)? havent got one test, and heard thier pricey! Anybody????
smile.gif
Mmmm Mitsi
smile.gif

OMG! Those were my first pill!
Absolutely loved it!
Umm, you've got some spares right? ...c'mon buddy!
biggrin.gif

hum...
yeah i was just sprung with the same suprise!
smile.gif

i wont complain!!!
~mwah,mwah green mitzi~
smile.gif

now to do a test on em!Like i care about the result!hee hee
but i will test.

oh and yeah there good as you might have heard!
ill say youll be back with a new nick after the whole experience!?!?
PeakNPeterPopped!
wink.gif

hey Mr.P.popper!
can you give me a discription of what your mitzis look like.
Man these things stink!!!woooo...
and are Hard as!
not beveled,but smooth edged and have a score.
would have to say light green!
tested with an old E2 tester:slowly turned purple 2-3 sec,then to black in about 5-6 sec!
Munched a huge half.Looked like there was a big 1/4 left over.
Came on in an hour."Yeah nice pill"i say.
another half hour into it,it didnt stop blowing up for about 3 hour!!!
smile.gif

For 2 hour i was just laughing at who fucked i was.
Started to think that there was something more in them,but went with the fact that i havnt had a biccie like this in a long time!
Super strong!!!
smile.gif

from memory.hee hee:p
the ones from 2 years ago where a darker green? buh...
But i know that pills fade!green euros went blue!
Just wondering if they actually are the originals or just new ones that have come in and are just as good!
though friend only got so little!

The ones that I had were 3 years ago, or more exactly, Jan 1998, and they were crumbly as all shit, ie., I bit it in half, put the other half in an envelope in my pocket (it was given to me in an envelope, my friend didn't have any spare baggies
frown.gif
) and 30 mins later it was all powdered... had to eat the corner of the envelope to get it all
biggrin.gif
...so unless there were two batches of the original Green Mitsis, then these ones are definately not the originals.... besides, would someone really keep a large stash of that kinda pill lying around for two years???

though "i" remember them being a hard pill and flat on both sides!
This one i had was a bit domed on the press side!

Doh! *slaps forehead*
It was a Green Elephant, not a Green Mitsi!
But hey, it was 3 years ago, and I can hardly remember yesterday, so I'm allowed to make mistakes alright?!
but anyway... *cough* It's all good!
*flees*
-Tarsarlan akaDazed and Confused...

AAAAHHHH green mitsu how i miss you..... about 3 yrs ago sounds right. light green, semi hard bean , easy to cut and even easier to swallow..good old school pill!!!!!nice and clean... enjoy everyone!!!!!!!
------------------
when your fun becomes your reality...what do you do for fun???
we are not human beings having a spiritual experience...we are spiritual beings having a human experience...

So has anyone tested the new batch? A friend says these are available but he'll test on the weekend...
Results anyone?

I have no idea if the ones that I have are the original ones or not, wasn't in the game when they were, but the ones that I had on the weekend were the single best pills I have had since I started. Test purple to black in about 5-10 secs. Took one at Cage on the weekend and it came on in about 20-30 minutes and had one of the best peaks I have ever had off a single pill, awesome visuals and lasted for about 3-4 hours. The only thing I could compare it to were the white mitsi turbos - queens b'day weekend and the orange Ck's from the same period, these are better. Have collected a few more for NYE and can't wait.
------------------
Kandeman
"Reality is an illusion created by a lack of drugs!"

hey Kandman,
was it lightish green/score on reverse!nice thickness/not bevelled/and slightly domed on the press side???
i heard there was only 5 thousand of the suckers going round!?!?
Anywho. i think they are a new batch of the stickest ass pills ive sniffed in a while!
smile.gif

Found out I can get some 'green mitsus' this avo. He said they were crazy and iam guessing these must be the same ones. However what are the odds it is the ones from 3 yrs ago?? Surely not! Anyone with any more info on whether these are new imports or actually the originals would love to know
smile.gif

Hey Tars, green elephant was also my first pill around the same time too
smile.gif

Anyone who's got their hands on Green Mitsis,have fun you bastards
smile.gif

Yeah that description is about spot on Chaos. The other thing that I noticed is that they taste worse then any other pill I have had, really intense. They have a real strong smell too.