• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request: Too many to list in title!

neko

Bluelighter
Hey all - got a incredible varied bunch of pills of the dd this week. Most I can't find any info on, and some I'd just like to hear some first hand evidence about.
I'm at work, so I can't remember how the pills look exactly (eg scoring etc) but I'll do my best to be descriptive.
Red/Pink Horse - Obviously this has a horse on it. I was told its a Stallion by my dd. Flat thick pill.
Yellow cK - pillreports had some on this - any first hand experiences?
Light Green Euro - same as Yellow cK
Yellowish Brown KK - Ketamine I have a feeling in this one from what I've read. Anyone confirm.
Purple Puma - Has the Puma feline as the symbol - can't find anything about this - any body had them?
I've got a some ppl coming out tonight that don't take pills regularly so I'd like to try and make their nights as enjoyable as possible, so info on those pills wojld be really appreciated.
smile.gif

Oh yeah - I'm in Sydney too
smile.gif

------------------
Don't take life too seriously, no one makes it out alive anyway.
[This message has been edited by neko (edited 07 December 2000).]

Ok the purple Puma has not been tested but a friend (that normaly loves speed bombs) had one the other night and said it was the craziest thing she has ever had. I am guessing a really good speed bomb but it could be something real (mdma) never never know. As for the red stalion it could be a red ferrari, I think they are speed bombs. The others are just locals aswell, but I haven't eaten them so can't give a report. Hope that helped. Are you able to test these, I would really like to know what is in that Puma
[This message has been edited by MOTOMAN (edited 08 December 2000).]

Sorry I can't help you with the pills.
But in future could you please put your location in the tittle of the thread? Save people (and the server) loading up a page that is pointless to them and which they can not contribute to.

Light green euro - K pill, tested clear then slight orange. That's in Melbourne.
Hope this helps