Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Cool G accessory

wikings

Bluelighter
If you go to your local chemist, go to the baby care area.
They have syringes , for giving medicne to babies. They are perfect for dosing G!!
Just the right size to fit in your pocket. As opposed to a measuring thing . Plus they are super accurate with the mls clearly labeled on the side. I think this is essential considering how vital accuracy is, considering the risk of taking too much.
----
On another note, what concentration do most people have there G in?
Do people carry it in camera cases , or small vials when out?

excellent idea, probably less messy and conspicuous than pouring into a measuring cup too whilst out.
i found that the film canisters tend to leak if they are squished or left upside down for too long. the best and most economical containers i have found so far are the ones purchased from the body shop (used for storing hand cream etc). they start from only 75c each and come in a variety of sizes (from 50ml to 1 lt). after putting a few through mega stressful situations i still haven't got a leak.
the 50ml and 125ml vials are ideal for carrying in a pocket/purse/bag whilst out. they are clear so i've marked up the outside of the vials in 5ml increments so i can measure out my doses without the need for the measuring cup. idea dose for me is 15ml followed by 10ml every 60 - 80 minutes. i always colour it blue to avoid accidental consumption. the G i use is 0.125g/litre.
play safe and G is a very wonderful experience.
-----------------------
WOW , that roller coaster ride was great...
puke.gif

-----------------------
PS - i know i gave you 3 big kisses on saturday night, but here's another one for introducing me to the pleasures of G. *SMOUCHIE SMOUCH* -
spin2.gif
- YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, luv ya work
[This message has been edited by pink (edited 06 December 2000).]

Perfect G accessory is a worthy and willing partner to share it with
wink.gif

still searching for that one soma........
------------------
WOW , that roller coaster ride was great...
puke.gif

[This message has been edited by pink (edited 08 December 2000).]