Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Non-Rave and Day-Rolling

Abby

Bluelighter
What do people think????
I'd never been pilling during the day before, until delerious (perth summer fest) and i absolutely loved it. Okay, i had great pills (domes), but apart from that the whole nature, daylight, blue sky, warm sun, fresh air, lying on the grass setting was fantastic, and i think that made me enjoy the pills and experience even more. Others though have told me they felt weird, or didn't really enjoy it until it got dark. I loved it so much it's something i'd like to plan and do again.
Apart from this, what about pilling in a non-club/rave/party situation . . . for example at home with a close friend etc. I think some pills are actually better for this, sometimes at clubs i get annoyed when all i want to do is talk to someone and i'm having a shouting conversation over the music, when i'd much rather be sitting on a nice lounge at home with soothing music. I've done this once and really enjoyed it. Took the pill at home with a friend (male), watched fear and loathing while it kicked in, walked to the park when the room got too small and hung out there for hours. I'm not really a nature person but on pills i love it. I've noticed i always love it when people want to leave the club/event to go to the car, i always go along for the walk.
Don't get me wrong, i love my events etc, but i seem to like doing different things aswell. I recently expressed my interest in doing different things on e's (ie. taking an e not in a rave scenario) to my pill buddy and i received criticism for the idea. Apparently e's are only for raves/clubs/parties etc, oh and for night time too, why??? I think they're also so useful in smaller social circumstances, bonding with friends etc. I would love to go pillng and have a picnic in the bush, or something interesting like that.
What do other people think about this?? Are e's only for raves?? And is it a bad idea to do it in the day time??? The only fault i could find in this is that it may be breaking down the boundaries of justified drug use, ie. when does it no longer become social and recreational????
This happened to me with weed in the past. I smoked during the day a few times with people, then there didn't seem anything wrong with it, no need to wait till it got dark and eventually no need to wait for people. This is much different though, i'm talking about social activities with people during the day . . . there just seems to be a bit of a stigma attached to taking drugs during the day and for an unjustified reason (ie. an event), is it that fear or what???
------------------
"Avoid the world, it's just a lot of dust and drag and means nothing in the end."
-Jack Kerouac

WTF? Pilling is for raves/events and night time? Nahhhhh, maaaate!
Abby I think you are spot-on! E's (and all our other fave illicits) should be used in whatever situation/environment/event the person feels comfortable with and enjoys. Hell have some nice pills at home, in a really comfortable place, with music you like and makes the experience great, with a person(s) enjoying the same and whatever. I munched many a Apricot Rolex in this type of environment and I FARKIN' LOVED IT!
Do what makes you smile, do what makes you feel good, don't be discouraged by others perceptions.
BTW, I like the picnic idea...*thoughts spring to mind*
EnJOY
GA!
------------------
Did I farkin' ask for fries?

*nods head
Whenever me and my friends come across some good MDxx pills there's ALWAYS a big decision to make about whether to go out or not.. it ends up about half the time we end up just melting into the couch, yabbering away away at each other, while toking on a nice fat J or a nang.... Mmmmm...
Just recently I got back from holidays and my best mate has got a pink HQ waiting for me as a birthday present (i turned 21 while I was away) .. munched it at about noon on Monday and just chilled in the backyard on some deck-chairs with an Magnum Ego (it was a hot day) in one hand and a J in the other... Bliss... pure bliss...

Mmmm, pink hq, magnum ego, J, nice, VERY NICE!
smile.gif

I also love MDMA during the day. Was too wrecked from schoolies in byron bay to go to earthcore on the night, so i woke up early , drove up with a mate and had a morning/afternoon pill. Was awesome fun, and i'm definitly up for doing it again. Even though this was at a party, we didn't dance much, just sat back on an air matress, listened to the tunes and chilled. was excellent!

wat they all said.
smile.gif

anytime, anywhere, so long as the company is good.
smile.gif

with summer coming on, its gonna be lovely rolling/"rolling" in the grass!
smile.gif

imu2.gif

hey ya Abby!
smile.gif

who told you,or why do you think/feel drugs are something left for the evening or raves!
was going to put up links to my posts about my rolls, but the search function is down!
Because most of my posts have non clubing adventures in them as well!
smile.gif

The other morning i had a 007 and sat on the roof with a chair and watched the sun come up!
smile.gif
then i climbed the roof of a building on Station Pier and watched the sun shine on the water!
ill do anything i do straight,Rolling!
smile.gif
except work!!!
i love riding bikes,especially jumping them!Going for a ride is wicked!
smile.gif
and jumping X-feet in the air while rolling is oooh so nice!but not recomended!
smile.gif
hee hee
i recommend a bike ride with your friends while rolling!
Climbe a tree!Remember to ask it permission and give it a hug before you climb!
Sitting on a swaying branch is so wonderfully nice.aaaaaah
smile.gif

and make shore you have a spa on an E one day! woooooohooooooo!!!
uhm,shit! this should belong in social!
well a nice thread/post for social would be a change hey!?!?
if its locked and moved to social.I did it!
smile.gif

sending another good example over to social!
smile.gif

ahh fudge it!Its staying here!bluelights all flatstick at the moment,so uhm. yeah!opps!
smile.gif

------------------
Don't know what's gonna happen yet - but I guess that's the most exciting
part - not knowing - that way - juz about anything you might imagine
/fantasize could happen. Hmmmmmm.... a bit fat honey-pot room for tigger
to play in, and an undergound lab for making biscotti's etc etc ohhh the
list could go on and on.

My friEnd,Donna=)
[This message has been edited by Its Chaos (edited 06 December 2000).]

Yep, pilling during the day is awesome too... try it down at the beach, mmmm heaven!
biggrin.gif

Where's Johnboy got to? I woulda thought he woulda said something about E not being for raves only...
It's stupid to think that any drug can only be taken in a certain environment... You get the most fun out of life by doing things differently to the way you're 'supposed' to, and making it work!

Pilling with a few close friends at someone's house with plenty of music is my favourite time to dump pills.
If I go to a club/party and dump, more often than not I end up sitting down away from the music, with a friend or two, and chatting my ass off all night.
I love the intimacy that you get by dumping with, say, 4 or 5 friends, in a really relaxed laid-back environment. There's nothing like it.
Go for it, I say. Find a house, grab your favourite tunes, a friend or two and a stack of good pills, and munch away. It's definitely an eye-opening egg-sperience (sic).

mmmmmm E'ing and Tripping in the Summer time warm breaze and chicks wearing minimal clothing.... ooooh yeah im there! =)
------------------
I'm Happy

The majority of the time, when we have some pills, it's at home! You cannot beat setting up your home with candles, funky music (this gets hard when your eyes are flickering like hell though, and it's your turn to stick something else on!), footspa! chenille throw rugs (for after the footspa - try rubbing your feet on this! yummmmmeeeeeeee)
summer, there's the huge blow up swimming pool to lounge in when you first start off...
we've also been for a bushwalk in the national park (unfortunately due to National Parks being such cruel nazis and killing horses I will be boycotting this area for some time.. but that's another story)...and when there, we found this unreal spot with a huge log across a stream and just hung there for ages..you have to pack your sunnies and heaps of water though..
E is something to be enjoyed with friends...wherever, whenever!

Yes!!! why must pills be restricted to raves and even at night??
Tho' i must admit i normally prefer dropping at nights.
Normally just drop when i am at home, in a comfortable setting and play the the playstation or just d/l tracks off napster and listen to tunes!!!
If not having having couple of good friends over and just simply talking about life is good as well. You know how MDMA lowers a person's inhibitations??? well, a friend recently told me things that he would have never said when normal (no all you sicko perverts out there...nothing sexual in nature). And well, it really helped the friendship along and i'm quite grateful for that!!!
so whoever says that you can only pill at nights, lead them to the light!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif