Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills - 4/12/2000

pom^

Bluelighter
new thread?
smile.gif

not sure whether to post here??
had an unbelievable time at delirious so much so that i overplayed the niceness of the beige domes a tad. It does prove that mind set and setting are everything.
A whole group of us had them; all agreed they loved them, and said they were the clearest and cleanest pill they have had in a while.
For the 2 hrs (thats the prob way too short) they were the best MDXX exp i have had in 6 months; why; coz a small dose of MDEA really seems to resemble MDMA (or at least from what i can remember, its been a while; but these were just so clearheaded) especially if your adrenaline is pumping.
However my second pill was not a lengthening of this bliss but megabitch Eve rearing her ugly head again. Plus binary finary finished and monginess set in; which was quite nice to Mr Garnier.
Now BEIGE HQs were at delirious. is this true?
Red i would buy in a second, but r these bunk cash ins?
Surely people have much to report from the weekend?

Hmm, just a little side note about those HQs, a friend of mine who doesn't pill found what she describes as 2 orange HQs on the floor of the drum and bass tent (I think). anyway she gave it to her friend and his girlfriend who went halves. They said it was pretty good but Im not sure I could take their word for it cause they didn't test it and I'm not sure I would trust their definition of 'good' otherwise.
But i guess the HQs are here (and hopefully their that the east cost have been talking about)

aaaah yes the beige domes, I had two and haven't been hit like that for a long time. It was awesome . . . still felt great last night, if you want to hear about my exellent domes/delerious explerience go to the meet ups forum because i was describing it over there, um i dunno how to do that thing where you type the thing and it's alive and yous can just click on it, and in no state now to try figure it out, but yeah if you want go find it (under delerious good for you 2) and have a read because i loved these pills. oh and i just wanted to mention something else, the last pill that hit me so hard was the first orange windmill (i casually dropped the whole thing thinking all the hype about them being strong was exagerated, then i was totally fucked, but sweet) anyway, these domes kicked me up the ass just as bad but in a COMPLETELY different way, and it was a different excellent feeling, like one could be a square and the other a triangle, so i wonder about the chemical content, but hey if interested read how i felt, it's a bit bloody long though, ok, and whats peoples estimate of the content of domes, just curious, oh and i could not stop talking, even to myself, whereas on windmills i felt more content to just keep and mutate the thoughts in my head, oaaah yeah, i'm dribbling again, getting pretty scattered hey so i leave it here.
------------------
"Avoid the world, it's just a lot of dust and drag and means nothing in the end."
-Jack Kerouac

Abby what you gotta do for the linky thing is just cut and paste the url (address in explorer/location in netscape) from the thread into your post. All the rest gets done for you!
smile.gif

Mk.
fark I really can't be arsed...
Pinky-Red HQs: test black, good pills. Conatin mdxx and possibly some adulterants. Strong mix. I saw a huge amount of these and people on these at Delirious... ummm except there were no drugs there.
Beige HQs: *shrug*
Orange HQs: haha HQs, the new pin-up pill. Possibly the same as the red ones.
I must say that all reports from OE are that these are a very strong "OMG I'm like fully fuct" pill. All but maybe 2 people that I saw on the at Del were not hugely smashed. And I don't think I caught them that close the end it... *again I shrug*
smile.gif

doves and ?uestion marks are still about. Being loved by all. Test purple to black in a flash and are a decent dose of mdxx.
domes: I'm a little fuzzy on the details. As far as I could tell there were three types about last week. The main one I witnessed at Del was good. Test black mdxx. Conflicting reports on EA or MA, possibly due to the ease of this press generating multiple batch syndrome?
Heard cloud nines floating about at Del too. Stupid fucking people
smile.gif
I don't mind when people that know come up and ask about what certain pills are like, but when they've just bought themselves a $50 white cloud nine it's just depressing, and then to see them, with the info in hand, say "oh well" and eat it anyways.... These are still (always) the same orange testing speed and K.
White motorolas have disappeared it seems.
Red Bulldogs - I have no faith in them personally. Do they test black or not? Chicago Bulls logo.
Y2K: test clear. Stay away.
:p

Apparently there are PINK domes floating around. Well they were at Drum Club but I am yet to see one. "Best pill I've had in 1.5 years" is what I'm told.
Anyone seen/had/heard of these?

There is talk of the HQs being MDA or possibly an MDMA/MDA combo.
MDA was my guess from what i have read but u cannot exactly tell from hearsay reports.
I actually wonder who has knowingly had MDA before; from what i have read its pretty bloody stunning, just in a different way to MDMA; waaaay better than MDEA.
I think the domes r MDEA, it just depends on the person; the more tolerant or bigger say MDMA coz their mediocre dose doesnt mong u too much; others less tolerant get mashed.
I loved them for what they were worth and i knew what to expect as well.

Red Bulls - previously described as red bulldogs....chicago bulls logo, pink in color, look and taste like a quality import. Good energetic peak, defnitely luvved up, I would like to see a test, I would be betting on black/purple for sure.
Aus

auswaverider I had some. Seem to be mild though, but clean and definetely MDxA.

that pisses me off so much.
What are the white doves like? Are they the same as all the other doves?

Those beige domes are MDEA I think I had 2 of them (1 then 1 an hr later) the peak was good but only lasted about 2 hrs (this is off 2 pills) and then I was all monged out and fucked up. Just stood on the balcony at the church and spun out.
This was on the pines night which you probably know was a total bum-out so maybe my shity mood had something to do with it but I didn't like these pills.
Nothing compared to the thumbs-up (or is that dick and balls?) that I got from the same guy.
------------------
I dislike the drug you are using but would defend to the death your right to use it, unless its my death then your on your own.

Has anyone heard of pills called "A"'s. I have a choice between HQ's, beige domes and A's, and Im not sure which to go for. Any suggestions?

I'd just like to clarify the fact that there are 2 completely different pills being sold as "beige domes" the first is beige in colour with slight brown speks through it and the other is a dark brown. Both same size etc.
The lighter one I felt was utter crap.. speedy piece of shit.
The dark ones however are a decent dose.. perhaps of mdea perhaps not. The first time I had these pills I was at home with friends and it felt very mdea-ish the second time I was out and I was hanging off the ceiling in mdma city. Set and Setting I assume.
Point being the BROWN domes referred to as beige are definitely worth a taste.

Beige domes light beige..wide but thin pill.
Kida reiminds me of an ovaltine but very pale.
Weak mdea.Absalutely positivley!!!!
I m realy disliking the Ea in a big way
frown.gif

Smoke I feel ya! MDEA can't be compared, MDA maybe, but EA is just the pits!!!!!!!
frown.gif

Has anyone heard of eight balls. Just got offered some and told that they are pretty special. How do they compare with Domes and HQ's?
------------------
Only the nose knows!

Alot of my friends had these tonight.. no idea on what they tested, but they said it was a combo of speed/mdma.. just the right mix of each, makes you wanna dance, etc.
my g/f said it's the best pill she's had in ages, made her really friendly etc.. and it only takes about 1/2 of it to get the full effect..