Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

pill information request, syd.

iguanaboy

Bluelighter
i waz wondering if there is anyone out there that has a report on either white or pink (scored) mercedes pills for da syd area in da last month or so?
i know that there were some merc speed bombs about earlier this year and just need some user info on this new supposed batch.
thanx gang.
iguanaboy.

i'm picking up a white, and a blue one for this weekend from sydney- not sure if there from same batch as ages ago-but i'll let you know next week.If there not MDMA i'm gonna be pissed, sick of the shit that's goin round at moment, anyway i'll let you know....cheers.......

Picked up Pink Merc from DD who brought them from Sydeny a couple of weeks ago! Plugged and dropped a couple - on performance suggest MDMA, yet a little weak - only rolled for 2 hrs max! Double up the dosage on these babies! Tested black in few secs! hint: swap these suckers for pink HQ's (Faaaaaark!)

hey...iguana...finally got my hands on a couple of these babies...there pretty small, hard pressed,the've got the three pronged merc symbol on them but it's not heaps clear. The blue one is a rather a bright blue with white specks and if you look carefully you can see small granules?? and the other one which has the same symbol and is same size is an off white almost pink in colour(no specks).Prob going to munch either fri night or sat...so i'll keep you informed...cya

much appreciated ,
the ones i'm curious about r fairly large+flat with a nice mercedes logo and scored underneath. the white one is pure white no specks, and the other one is a fading light pink. i waz told that these r imports (as they all say).