• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

what are good speedy pills..............

Most of the people around here are pretty strongly against speedy pills, or speedbombs, and with good reason...
If you want to find out more, and you really should, because speedy pills are nasty stuff for so many reasons, just do a search for speedbombs.
Some people do say that a speedbomb once in a while is ok, and that there can be times when they're good, but that's not my opinion, so I can't recommend any...

I under standand that some speed bombs are shit, but for a dancing pill are they not good, the best pill I have ever had is a red honda, I felt really good, cool rushes, dance all night, love up feeling??? does this mean this pill was a mix of mdma and speed???? or was it just a rocking pill????

I agree that speed bombs are shit!
If your best pill was a red honda then you probably dont enjoy (or perhaps know of) MDMA. Red hondas were cheap crap, rendered inedible by most sections of the community.

the only benefits i can see about a 'speed bomb' is that you can ask someone who has had one what it is like. usually they are alot cheaper and it is alot harder to cut a pressed pill than it is powder.
personally i'm sick of getting weak speed.
i can see the advantage of a speed bomb but they should be called that and not ecstacy!
------------------
rollin' and strollin', its kinda like bowlin'. my head's kinda big and it feels kinda swollin'!!

pffffffffffftttttttt @ speed bombs.
Just buy a point of speed. It's more worth your while.
As for Red Honda's well I think that even people that liked speedbombs at the time wouldn't touch them and that's saying something. Same with those shithouse Mickey Mouse pills, apparently they were weak as.
Thankgod I didn't touch them.

rock wizz is the way to go. go go goey!
imu2.gif

Only good speed bombs I have heard of were the golden triangles.

Red hondas made me and a friend really sick to the point where I spent a party hurling in the bushes and he passed out - we were about to take him to hospital. Everyone else who had them felt effects from NOTHING AT ALL to nausea to blinding headaches. One of the worst I've ever had.
As for 'good' speedbombs.. I haven't come across any lately (used to be fun ones around like pale pink hearts) but some of the speed/K mixes can be fun, eg blue pounds (there are a couple of batches of these and one is MDMA though). I dunno.. I prefer to stay away from speedbombs, though speed/MDMA mixes are heaps of fun.