Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Need some info on how to write a scipt.

Energizer

Bluelighter
Ppl,
I know forging scripts is a very bad thing to do and I would never do it. But hypothetically, say I was going to do it, are there any sites out there that have a guide to writing them. I once came across a site with this info but it was ages ago and I cant remember where it was.
I know there brand name of the drug I want, I have a fair idea how to do it, but just want to know the little details that I figure are important. I am in Australia if that makes any difference (I think it would).
I have a 'friendly pharmacist' that will fill the script for me, but for his sake I need to make the script look legit.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Just make your handwriting totally illegible.
smile.gif

seriously though- you need a script pad from the doctor's, then all you have to do is write the medication name, dosage and how many repeats (don't get too carried away) & sign it. I don't know how you could do it without one.

Assuming you haven't already got the script pad from the Doc's yet, you really should be very careful about taking one.
As for writing a script there is a special kind of handwriting that Dr's use, and no it's not just messy handwriting, can't remember what it's called though, but pharmacists can detect fakes and will report you to the police if he/she is an asshole.
So good luck and be very careful.
BTW are you in Melb????????????????????

phreex (head moderator of the other drugs forum) is the king of this sort of info. i think he's written a few guides to this sort of thing, which altho are american are probably still helpful. do a search in "other drugs"
i must add my please be careful spiel. being bad with legal drugs has one unfortunate problem, it leaves a paper trail. a trail that can be tracked back to you. at least with street drugs you dont get a receipt
wink.gif

i'm also curious as to what this drug is?

Dude, not a good idea.
I used to work in a pharmacy that was also a methadone clinic, and even someone as clueless as me could pick a fake script from 50 paces.
The worst thing is, if you're trying for an S8 classed drug like dexi's, ritalin, or any of the opiates, you may as well be digging a hole in the ground and covering yourself with crap as you go down, because whilst the "friendly pharmacist" is filling the script, he is acctually calling the cops, and they'll be there within 5 minutes.
Again, it's not such a good idea. As Johnno said, it leaves a paper-trail, and this simply translates to "evidence".
So, not only are you trying to obtain drugs illegally, you will be done with deception and forgery.
Don't stoop to the level of these stupid methadone junkies. Tell me which drug ur after, and I may be able to suggest the best way to get it. Doctors these days are way too easy to trick into writing a script for whatever you want, all you need to know is how to ask for it.
Cheers.