Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

tv: brass eye

alasdairm

Moderator: S&T
Staff member
brass_eye_stor.jpg

the best tv current affairs satire ever? probably.

chris morris is a comedy god to me. his ability to expose celebrities and other media figures as shallow fools is awe-inspiring.

morris_chris.jpg

bluelighters wil probably particularly enjoy the 'drugs' episode which has made me cry with laughter on more than one occasion. the special on paedophilia has to be seen to be believed :)

happy now?

alasdair

"You don't have a clue do you ? But you will if you watch for the next 30 minutes."

Check out chilled.cream.org.

Definitely some of the best television ever made. The scary thing is that news in the UK gets more and more like Brass Eye by the year.

"No! You've got BAD AIDS!"

In fact you've just inspired me to buy this on DVD - Amazon.co.uk have it for £6.99 including delivery...

chris morris is a fkin genius man. His way with words are the greatest.

The best was when they showed the paedophile special, on channel four, which took the piss out of all the tabloid press' overreaction to paedophilia and the very next day, the tabloids go absolutely fucking apeshit about it. Prove his point? thanks!

nonce sense :)

Its worth getting The Day Today (where alan partridge made his debut) by morris, oh and Jam too and he did a short film for www.warpfilms.com called "My Wrongs"... all are awesome. Only watch Jam if you're feeling very emotionally stable. :D

WarmRushes said:
CAKE.....It's a fucking disgrace!

it made my left arm feel like a hot air balloon

Last edited:
The day to day is class also, my friend recently got the first series on dvd.