Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Request - Blue Butterflys - Sydney

Voodoo Chile

Bluelighter
Hi guys,
Just had a call from a friend who can pick up some of these at a reasonble price. Problem is, he doesnt have his tester on him.
Has anyone tried or tested these recently?
Thanx,
Luv Voodoo
smile.gif

Well, it probably wouldn't be too useful to you now, but I tested a blue (and pink and yellow) butterfly about 2 months ago. It had a really clean, hard press (nice looking pill!!!) and tested orange in 5-8 seconds. Sorry I can't be more descriptive but once we tested 'em we got rid of 'em quicksmart. Hope they're not the same batch!!
smile.gif

AJ.

putting 'butterfly' into http://www.pillreports.com yielded two blue butterflys in the Syd area. One was light (speedbomb) and one not as light (I guess) which seemed to be MDMA. The speedbomb was Sept whilst the MDMA was July

Yeah - saw those ones Soma, thanks.
These are supposed to be pretty new. I am a bit suspicious - havent been any good butterflys around for a while......
Luv Voodoo
smile.gif

I had sum of these from a september batch. They were lightish blue, hard pressed, butterfly on one side, no score, ez-tested=orange. Sorry, dunno if that helps as it was a while ago
smile.gif

------------------
** the happiest of people dont necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way **

got some of these for the scattered games.. so around olympic time.
mine tested orange as well. so i tried to offload em on speedbomb fans. the thing is, some mates dropped em and swore there was mdxx content in em. and these guys know what they are talking about. my mate was loved up, and getting minor eye movement.
so neway i told my dd, who in turn told his dd, who was pissed off bcoz he doesnt like having unsatisfied customers right?? and he reckoned he eztested em himself. so he retested and got and orange result, then another pill got a black result. apparently his batch was about 70% speed, 30% mdxx.
mind you the last part is hearsay from dd's. but i trust the guy myself. and my mates reaction would seem to back it up. neway that shit's all fuct up hey?? dodgy chemist running out of the good stuff and then deciding to keep pressing em with amphetamine. bitch.
------------------
if the journey's fun, it's well worth taking.

as fat tony said some are speed and some are mdxx. I tested one of these and got an orange result. then later by another person i know who tested a different one supposidely from the same batch said they got a black result and after consumption as well confirmed a black result.
have fun
smile.gif

shank

yeah i had one earlier this year (don't ask me what month but i think it was august) and it tested black and was definitely mdma but this was in brissy

hehe cheers shank. i hoped i wasn't merely passing on dd bullshit there
smile.gif

------------------
if the journey's fun, it's well worth taking.