• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Blue crabs + orangie suns with smiles...

bored

Bluelighter
hello, has anyone tried a blue crab or orangie sun with a smile in the middle....if so what were they like????

Haven't tried them but your description of the orange pill with a "sun with a smile in the middle" sounds very similar to the Versace logo.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
I don't want to sound paranoid, but just consider how much of what you're writing could help send you to Jail.

I know that green crabs and red crabs are all speed bombs. A friend had them both and said the green one put her on her arse, I wouldn't trust the crabs at all. As for the other one, like BT said, it sounds like a Versace. Does it look like the one on this page? They weren't reported on but it looks like a good pill. Remeber test first.
http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum10/HTML/002229.html

I dont think its a versace, the smiley in the middle is more definate. Their is also only 11 points on the sun (compared to 16 in your pic)
i was told the blue crabs were imports-they r larger and flatter..

had a blue crab on weekend was flat on both sides with a slightly beveled edge and no score. logo was a crab of course. tested oranga and after consumption was designated to be speed and found it was and you would guess. Have fun
smile.gif
smile.gif

I do believe some crabs are testing black thought i havnt seen a blue one test black.
all the info i can provide
smile.gif

I had quite a few blue crabs over the transmission weekend and found them to be a bit dodgy..... the first one i had was blissful, but over the course of the weekend they had less and less effect... most probably more on the speedy side of things, but with an unpleasant comedown, i was feeling really exhausted after the crabs (but i had also gone 72 hrs without sleep which could have contributed to this feeling). I also know of others who had the crabs and got little or no feeling whatsoever - an unreliable batch. Final verdict: if you can get your hands on something youve tried and tested before, do so, the blue crabs should be a last resort if youre desperate. Hope this has helped.
btw, are the suns a double sided print with E2K on the reverse side? if so, i know some people who have tried them and liked them. that's all i know about that.