• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request: White Fish (Melbourne)

Nickstar

Bluelighter
Havent seen them myself but have heard that they are around melbourne at the moment. The only info I have heard is that they are double stacked and the test result went yellow first then purple black in 3 seconds. Anyone else heard anything?

Well, I know we've talked privately about these since you posted, but I'll put up what I found with these for everyone (since pillreports seems to have rejected my entry on these).
White fish, double stacked, about 6-7mm diameter, small fish press logo (much smaller than the white fish logo in Feb/Mar). Enormously hard pressed, I'd say that I was close to breaking teeth crunching it up - tasted like claggy chalk with the tiniest hint of MDxx bitterness (not much).
Had very high hopes for these as the fish from early in the year were SO good. However, of the four people in the group I was with that took them, none enjoyed them. The combinations were:
  • 2 White Fish - little effect, heavieness, short of breath at times, heart pouding, a little rush and then nothing, second pill did little if anything. *shite* comedown.
  • 1 White Fish + 1 Blue Shark - almost no effect, rushy at first and then came down fast. Just wanted to sleep afterwards.
  • 1 White Fish + 1 Blue Shark - chargy rushiness from the shark, persisting due to the fish, upset stomach, unexplainable body load, shivering, "I think my head's going to burst".
  • 1 White Fish + 1 White 007 - Felt the MDMA from the 007 throughout, but the fish seemed to give it a really 'heady' character. Not altogether bad experience, but not the same as clean MDMA. Over emotional, heaviness in arms and legs, took away a bit of the flightiness of the clean MDMA roll.
Now, after all that, I'd have said - well these obviously are shitbombs, and I wouldn't touch them with a 10' pole... but the EZ test result was: little swirls of orangey colour, and then darkening to black within 6 seconds. With a result like that, no wonder I was expecting big things, but it was not to be. None of the people who had these want them again, and it's anyone's guess what the result means. I'm suspecting (at this point - due to the test result and the effects from 2 fish) that the black result indicates MDEA, but again it's just a guess.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
I don't want to sound paranoid, but just consider how much of what you're writing could help send you to Jail.

fucking MAD! (detect huge note of sarcasm)
i just got a hundred of the fuckers! looks like i'll be getting rid of those ones.....

hmmm... rather weird.
been hearing mixed reviews abt them over the weekend. some loved them, some found them alrite and not too strong (clean, no head-fuck), some didnt like them bcos they didnt get the "hit-by-a-sledge-hammer-in-the-head" feeling.
will try for myself soon and report back.
smile.gif

I dropped them in halves last thursday. There is MDxx in them but it didn't last really long. It tested orange and then black ... so my guess is that there is speed and MDxx in it. I guess it is just an average pill to drop if there is nothing better ard.
------------------
Raving goes beyond what words can Express!