Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Suggestions??

Webster

Bluelighter
Hi all....
I'm currently in NYE organising mode, and I have a problem - I can't decide on what to "suppliment" my nite with, but I'm fairly sure I want a pill.
The hassle is tho, there's too many shite pills floating around Melbourne at the moment, and getting hold of decent bean is becoming a chore.
I've spoken to a couple of DD's that I vaugley know, and the bastards keep trying to sell me speed-bombs, which just won't do...(I get really bad amphetamine psychosis).
So, can anyone suggest a good label to go for that's floating around Melbourne?? I looked in the pill reports pages, and can't find any familiar looking brands, so maybe you guys may have an idea....
Cheers.

White Motorola's seem to be cool bananas at the mo...Picked up a few of these little babies on the weekend..
ez-test result: purple/black in under 3 seconds!
ingestion result: Abso-farking-lutely great!
Not sure what else is out there...I've been muching on powder of late so haven't tried looking for bickies, these came as a surprise!
------------------
LSD doesn't fry your brain...It e x p a n d s the mind!!

OK, hunt these down.
Blue Euros (I think these will be the favourite for NYE)
Red HQ's
007's
Green Tulips
Crystal MDMA Powder (you'll have the best NYE ever if you get this stuff, it's all over Melbourne so you shouldn't find it too hard to find, lots of people have it)
Just make sure you test before you buy and you can't lose, good luck!