• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill info request: Blue Euro Dollars (Melbourne)

MOTOMAN

Bluelighter
Hey, just wondering if anyone has heard of a new batch of blue euros that have come into Melbourne? I haven't seen this pill or tested it but users say it has the feeling of a great MDxx pill. Anyone heard about these aswell? Thanks
smile.gif

A mate of mine had one last week, not knowing what was in it. After he dropped it, he wandered off for a dance, came back 45 minutes later sweating like a muh-fu**er and just said "speed-bomb".
The funny thing is, this dude loves his speed bombs and seemed to be having a great time with no ill effects.
Approach with caution......
------------------
"You've never really had it 'til you've had it fucked up"
Drug Sex - Machine Gun Fellatio

The blue eurodollars in Sydney a few months ago were fairly good, if a bit trippy, speedbombs. Small, light blue, hard shiny outer surface, deep clean press no score...

Seen and tested. Sorta look a bit dodgy, has a score down the back. Tests black as all fuck.

As was said, tests straight to black. Have had them a couple of times, always on the end of a couple of pills though, a nice smooth experience. Perhaps a tad short lasting but who can complain with the quality the way it is these days.
S n a i l .

These are fantastic. Tested straight to black. I had two of them recently and based on the reactions of my friends as well as myself, these are definetely some of the better pills going around at the moment. Better than the buddhas and 007's.

can someone give a good description of the pill? size, color, speckles, hard/soft press, bevelled, thin etc?
------------------
"Sacred cows make the best hamburger."