Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

deleted HQ thread

BuckE

Bluelighter
i was just about to re-read all this HQ business when i found i couldn't find the link to the thread and my history said it didn't exist anymore. i'm just enquiring to the moderators as to why it has dissapeared without a trance...make that trace.
-BuckE

FUCKED IF IDE KNOW!!!
BuckE,
thats exactlly what i was thinking!!!
cant even find it in deleted archives!

oh yeah!
we(moderators)leave a note when we delete a post,or else someone spits it at us!lol
wink.gif

and the only other person that can delete a whole post is the person who started it!

well it wasn't me, or BT, or chaos, and i doubt it was mona or the pope.... so it would have to be the original poster... i guess they had their reasons, lets leave it at that.
------------------
"i think i'll stick to drugs to get me thru the long, dark night of late-capitalism..."
Irvine Welsh

mwahuhuhuh
smile.gif
LMAO Nickstar.could well have been him!
He is such a sneaky bugger hey!?!?
smile.gif
lol
oh and from what i hear.Mona finished her exams!
Good one Girl!
smile.gif

so id say shed be shit faced,not near a computer!
wink.gif
lol

Spoke to colonel Mustard tonight. He reckons he didn't do it, but he's a shitfy character so I still think he's the one.
I did notice some glowstick fluid on his hands too...

I think it was the work experience guy...
8.gif

biggthumpup.gif

------------------
LSD doesn't fry your brain...It e x p a n d s the mind!!

yes yes we know... like i said they probably had their reasons so please lets leave it at that. could a mod please close this thread?

i never could understand that fella...anyone else getting a flashback to the Cosby mysteries? "that show had limitless potential!" i declare this case suspended pending further bongs.
BuckE

has a few bongs with colonel Musterd
smile.gif

was becoming a fun thread!almost one for social!
colonel Musterd says to move it!
j/b says close it!
hum...
smile.gif
hee hee

oh u knew that already? i didnt know that... i wasnt even sure i remembered it correctly. just abt 99% sure.
dont understand wat the big hoohaa is, but anyways SORRY!
my high fever is turning my brain into mush. will be in better thinking-order in a few days' time.
imu2.gif

dum de dum. nope wasn't me either.
closing thread as per jb 'ive got more important things to do' instructions..