Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Losing my G virginity: I drank floor cleaner

wikings

Bluelighter
I was at this rave in the weekend, and this friend of a friend offered me some GBL.
I have been keen to try G for ages ,but haven't had a chance.
He seemed pretty on to it, so I agreed. I was in the happy , chatty stage come down of my pill. I was of course still wary, after hearing and seeing what G can do.
But he measured out a precise amount from a syring (no needle of course). 3 mills.
Well all I can say is that I am in love!!!
It was amazing like a pill, but better in some respects.
I know GBL is a solvent and turned to GHB in the liver. But is it bad for you and your liver????
I am gonna get my own supply, but will be super careful. I don't think I will try multiple dosing for ages until I become more experienced.
I liked G, maybe too much.

I popped my GBH cherry on the weeknd @ Earthcore.! How much fun is it.
But I accidentally drank too much. My friend poured me out 15ml, then about 20 mins later I went to grab a sip of her water. and I had grabbed the G instead (it was dyed blue) and took a gulp hehe. I wouldve had about 40-50ml
I ended up sick and unable to breathe for a bit. It was kinda scarey, but didnt last long.

Ah G...I had some for the first time on sat night. Very nice. I can't say it's better than MDMA tho...Just different. A whole new lovely experience...and NO2 on G after an MDMA comedown is most DEFINATELY the single most profound drug experience of my life...very impressed.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

"i ended up sick and unable to breathe for a while"
Not a matter to be taken lightly...a friend of mine just ended up in hospital after drinking a tiny bit too much G.
Please be careful and colour your G with blue food colouring (or some colour). I guess I won't go through the normal spiel about G - just direct you all to these threads.
GHB - The Links
(wiking you seem to have changed your stance on G
smile.gif
)
A Thread by Acid Reign
[This message has been edited by mona (edited 27 November 2000).]

Well I guess I have come full circle.
But I have finally seen the light.
I guess I have learned a lesson about proper education and not jumping to conclusions , based on isolated incidences.
But maybe coming from an anti-G view point, will mean I will treat it with a lot more respect.
Bluelight is all about education and proper understanding of drugs. Some learn slower than other though
smile.gif

Darkblade: I am getting my cracker soon so I will try the G, NOS formula for my next come down.

Oh, hi mum......um I was going to clean the floor for you......yeah thats what I was going to do......I know its 2am but I thought I would suprise you.......what, dont waste it?......you drink it!.....I love you mum.
Why dont you also eat some dirt, drink some piss and swallow a bottle of fabric softner, you never know what 'mad rushes' you will get.

Each to their own... you might be surprised to find what household/industrial chemicals are used to make the bickies we all love so much...

anyone who is against G, please just try it once so you can make your own opinion of it.
its not the kinda thing to have when out partying, i think. but on comedown, just a little bit helps.
a spoonful of G helps the medicine go down, in the most delightful way.

Fair enough, I apologize.
It justs makes me wonder what we are doing to our bodies when it is put in this perspective.

heheeh Mikey that reminds me of Mary Poppins.
G is good if you're careful. A bad experience could put you off, but if you're careful then you should be fine
smile.gif
I still love G, but I think I'll lay off it for awhile till around New Years and my birthday perhaps?????????????????

Straight G is fine.
I think GBL might be alittle rough on your body. But it can be turned into G , very easily.
http://leda.lycaeum.org/Images/Chemical_Reaction:_GBL_+_NaOH_to_GHB.8850.shtml
Some dude said it was a solvent. But on furhter reseach it appears he would have been talking about GHB-OH. Which is a solvent and screws your insides.
http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum19/HTML/003147.html?reload=7
MíkeySåmmy, you are so right. I was very agaisnt G, after I saw saw shocking OD's. But after hearing other bluelighters opinions , I did heaps of reading about it. Then I tried it.
Treated with respect & knowledge G is very cool.

hey, G is OK, jus make sure you let all your friends know the score.
And if some-one wants to have 'more' and isnt scared by the possiblity of death...try the fact that having a little too much or combining with alcohol could result in severe vomitting from the mouth, spurting from the rear, and coma'ing out in the toilet with your pants down and your own filth over you.
See if the threat of embarassment wises em up quick
wink.gif

tis true...unlucky enuff to see/smell...aargh flashbacks! flashbacks!..........
but that G bliss, is all good
keep it fun
S

mmmm...
Me a little worried about my friend wiking here..
Okay sure this stuff can be used safely but why risk it for a buzz that a lot say is very comparable to a pill. This stuff is a REAL killer unlike mdma this stuff does kill people.
Should i be worried here?...
The one problem with this site is that no matter what anyone says it does make people try drugs that they normally wouldnt dream of.
Is this really a good thing?...my friend here doesnt need G..he was totally happy with the pills we have and many a good time has been had on weed too.
My problem here is that he wouldnt have dreamed of trying G if he had not heard about it on this site....now he is talking about nitrous as well. Im thinking that him and i were perfectly happy with our occasional pills and weed but now he isnt. I think he feels the need to try everything out there.
Im not slagging this site off as there is way more good than bad done and ive learnt so much myself...but i dont think i want wiking on this drug as there is that possibility that something could go wrong. There is always that possibility with any drug but when it does go wrong it goes very wrong with G.
In fact probably 3 months ago wiking was professing on this very site how bad G was after seeing an overdose outside an Auckland club. No hes drinking it?!?!...the allure of people on this site telling him how great it was was too strong...see my problem?
It is hard to say that one drug is better or worse than the rest but i think G is a high risk drug...i dunno im sure ill try it once myself but i dont think i need it...how can it get better than pills?
Well im trying not to be too critical here so ill finish by saying this is a great site and lots of valuable information can be gained but maybe the wrong types of drugs are being introduced to the wrong types of people coz i really dont think G is for everyone.
------------------
the land of the long white cloud

I'm burning the local library then. That place contains way too much information.

Kiwix'er....
It's kind of a difficult thing to discuss. People ultimately make decisions. Nobody forces a decision on anybody. A bunch of peple saying how they like G is not the same of people saying "Oh that G is good shit! You HAVE to try some!" It's just a sharing of experience. And really, G can kill, yeah, but if you do take care and educate yourself properly it's safer than you might think.
If you take a 12ml dose and don't suppliment it with a second then pretty much safe. Hell even if you top up with a second dose 2-3 hours later it's pretty darn safe. It's the 3rd or larger doses that are the problem. All it takes is self discipline.
I think not many people know the LD50? It's about 80ml GBL (10g of GHB) in one go. Most people wouldn't even reach half of that over a whole night. Main reason, if you have a little too much you feel ill...very very ill.
Also be if you are cautious and make sure that you haven't had any alcohol in the last 24 hours then there is no possibility of the contraindiction between the two substances.
And common sense prevails over all else, do NOT have a 'I usually have huge doses of everything else, so I guess I'll need to triple my dose' attitude. It's these irresponsible people that wreck it for all of us.
The end
wink.gif

I wouldn't drink that floor cleaner stuff cuz I dunno what else is in it but I've been told its real easy to make GHB from it.
what was it called, like a brand name or something?

G is/was traditionally used in cleaning products. I don't think there is a specific brand, and its not just restricted to floor cleaning.
Any reference to suppliers here (even to quasi/semi legal drugs) is not allowed according to the Bluelight regs.