Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sleeping after speed

Sproose_Moose

Bluelighter
Hey peeps. The biggest advantage of e's over speed ( i find ) is the ability to sleep after an e! Are there any tricks anyone can mention in order for ppl like me to get a good nights (or mornings) sleep after a night of speeding??? ive been recommended some Valerian tablets by a friend but they do jack all. help me pls =)

coupla pipes to take the edge off it?..i dunno..i havent found a cure..i hate the comedown sleep........like ya wake up every 10 minutes..its like...*sleep*....OMG im late for school!.....ahhh thats right..im 22..*sleep*...OMG im late for a plane!.....ahhhhh it was only a dream...*sleep*....OMG that boat with teeth is heading right for me!....ahhh phew..boats with teeth dont exist..*sleep*...and every posistion feels uncomfortable..like ya squashing body parts on the inside
frown.gif
..ahhh well...i hope sumone has a nice cure in this thread for me
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
StOp ThE WorlD...i WaNNa gEt oFF

I love speed sleep! I call it pretend-sleep
smile.gif

And I wake up after a few hours of speed sleep ready for a days day!
As for getting into a long, deep sleep, how about GHB? I don't know myself, but surely someone does.

Ah entropope...the old Clayton's sleep, "The sleep you have when you are not really sleeping".
I don't really have a problem sleeping on speed. The key to it for me is to get comfortable first. It doesn't work for me just jumping on the bed and shutting my eyes. What I find works is a hot shower, jump into some clean clothes and just get comfortable and relax.

Oh god the wonders of the post big night out shower in the morning(or afternoon
wink.gif
), + clean clothes and/or bedding
(Once again G is also your answer... is there nothing it cannot achieve?)

I always have problems sleeping too- sometimes the heart just doesn't want to slow down.
I find that 5-htp always makes me really sleepy- a temazepam works well too- it's like the weakest kind of valium you can get but it's such a nice floaty feeling. *sigh*
Phenergan is good too, but strong. They're tiny blue pills, I had one once and slept for 14 hours. I think you can only get it with a prescription though...

i find the best remedy to be Melatonin, available @ most health food stores / coles / pharmacy .. on a usual (sober) night i might take 1/4 - 1/2 a pill , but to sleep after a night on bottled water 2 or 3 pills usually helps put me out .. you have to actually go to bed and try to sleep tho, or you'll stay awake, but it does work for me... i got 4 hours of good sleep after my first time on meth, and woke up refreshed and ready for work the next day.. give it a go

I highly recommend a nice hot shower sometime before u try and goto sleep. I know others have mentioned it but it works great, GHB
smile.gif
You could try some unisom sleep gels, you can get them over the counter at chemists, I find that they work good on me.

i have found xanax to be excellent at this
have half get into bed and well you will sleep
if you don't the other half
if you wake up in a few hours another half
your body will soon get the message
harmful maybe, but no more than been on the pills all night

its the worst when you know you really have to sleep for work or something, you lay there with your eyes shut so tight and say to yourself "goto sleep" an hour later you say to yourself "goto sleep damnit" you feel like crying when you start to hear the birds and you think for fuks sake "SLEEP" and then right before you have to get up and get ready for work you crash out! I HATE THAT!!!!hahaha as for a helpful hint.....ummmmmmm no dont have one really, read a book, a boring book!
[This message has been edited by dil8dpupil (edited 27 November 2000).]

put it this way if the sleeping problem didnt exist i would do it everyday took some meth at earthcore couldnt sleep for shit the thing is you cant sleep the comedown off you gotta wait till the comedown wears off unfortunatly lifes a bitch
its something that is out of our hands
its something we will never understand!

Valerian (herbal) tablets help me to sleep when I cant sleep during the week.
But I havent tried them after speeding, so maybe they might help a bit. Just eat like 5 of them.

I never thought I'd say this...and I'm probably being very irresponsible by doing so, but fuck it.
Temazepam is awesome to help you sleep afterwards.
I had them on prescription to use while travelling (got to get *some* sleep on a 24 hour flight) and discovered how useful they are after a night out.
They're quite mild....when i take them for travelling they knock me out for about 4 hours.
As I said, this is incredibly irresponsible of me to put this in here. If you subject your body to amphtemines during the night, the best way for your body to recover is to let it recover naturally....that means no sleeping pills.
*But* (big justification here) if you're going to use chemicals to keep you up, why not use them to take you down?

in response to the sleeping pills comment.
After a night on speed a little over a montha ago. i took sleeping pills in an attempt to try and sleep before work. The dosage said 2-3 so i took 3, after this didnt do anything to help me sleep after 90mins i tok another 3 and found this still didnt help 3 hours later, by then i gave up and just stayed awake
smile.gif

l8a
shank
smile.gif