Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Does you dd love you ?

Mr nice guy

Bluelighter
This is just a general rant about your dd..
To me dd's are pecuiler creatures some are like snakes that slither around others are like angels that save you when there needed most.
Worst experience : Paying import prices for a very sizable amount of " imports " he left saying he would bring bout bb's and came back with grey eagle's..
Yes the eagles were speed bombs.. And no i never got my money back..
Best experience : Being in a pinch and my dd giving me money and the same one giving me free drugs on my bday.
(the above was two different people obviosuly )
So are they all out there to suck you dry ? use and abuse you ?.
Or do some genuinely care about you and your wellbeing.
whats your experiences ?

It must be heaven... all I see are angels
smile.gif

I don't love my dd and he doesn't love me. We just be good to each other and everyone is happy.

they are peculiar creatures aren't they...
sometimes the biggest and scariest of them turn out to be the nicest most trustworthy guys. some get jelous when you use another source, some encourage you to go for the best deal you can find. some give you free fireworks and invite you in for a cone, whilst some are as sketchy as humanly possible while keeping you in your lowly scum place. and then those sketchy ones can spring the most bizzare questions on you, asking for your advice in matters they have long professed to be experts at...
and some are just plain ridiculously stupid and you can't beleive how they haven't been arrested yet.
mine don't love me... but they'll learn in time
wink.gif

------------------
if the journey's fun, it's well worth taking.

hehehe i love my dd, but thats because he is one of my bestest buddies in the whole world
smile.gif
works out great.
HC

Motoman, you seem to be able to read my mind. I don't love my DD and he doesn't love me either. We are just nice to each other so that everyone will be HAPPY!!
smile.gif

------------------
Raving goes beyond what words can Express!

My DD is also my close friend which is sweet for me because I get very healthy sized grams, pills of reliable quality and just about anything else i want . . . oh and all on tick to when ever need be. Another perk is getting to be the test dummy for new gear!!! I get lots of samples - SWEET.
Only you've got to respect.
Another friend, (a guy) used to best friends with him but took advantage and racked up a couple grand tick, and now they don't even talk . . . pretty sad to fuck up a life time of friendship over this but it can happen if you don't mix work and pleasure accordingly.
------------------
"I am getting so far out one day I won't come back at all"
(William Burroughs)

My DD loves me but the question is do I love him/her????????
Actually I've been swinging from one DD to another lately so technically I don't have a permanent DD, but hey I'm not getting any crap anymore so I can't complain.
So I guess my answer to that question above is yes I love my DD.
If it doesn't make sense than don't worry.

I cheat on my dd sooooo much, but fuck it, when he can't give me pleasure I just have to find someone else who will!!!

You have to wonder when your dd gets cranky at you for moonlighting with another dd...
Its nice to fill wanted... but....
Noone's going to spill bad experiences on me ?.. i was hoping i would hear a few worse than mine which would make me feel better

This is a problem i see with having your clients as your friends...to the people who's best friend happens to be your dd, this is not for you...
You meet people, make friends, then suddenly they all want "mates rates" or the dd feels obliged to give it, then your profit margin goes down. i've seen it happen a few times....i used to feel bad for them, but now i just giggle.
Solution: You have a group of friends...you can charge whatever you want...then you have your clients.
Maybe some people i know should read this...
wink.gif

i personally love my dd with all my heart...because i've known him since grade 2..he will give dirt prices on great gear to his friends...which is a small group that have house parties, etc, but will charge reasonably to his clients...doesn't rip them off, but will still profit slightly....
it's cool, because whenever dd and i have a pill, we go all gushy and talk about things we did in grade 2...and he'll walk round the house saying...i've known this girl since i was 6...heheh...he's so cute!!!
[This message has been edited by samadhi (edited 23 November 2000).]

The thing I don't get, is that nobody complains when they have to pay 100% markup on any piece of clothing you buy (and yes, that's generally the average markup), but if they know a dd is making that little bit extra.. ever think about the time and running around a full on (as in, dd as their only job) dd must do? *sigh* i guess its just human nature to whinge about prices.. money. psh. we should just get rid of it all and work on the barter system.

I love my Dd & she loves me.
She is one of my best friends... unfortunately, she is poor & can't afford to buy upfront, so she is running & paying a pretty high price, so, although we get tick & only $1 or $2 above what she pays it's still semi expensive.
As for other dd's I know, I am good friends with most of them, and consider them all to be good people who give me great prices
smile.gif

Mr. Nice Guy - We paid for 20 Butterfly's & 20 Gold ck's around January this year & they never came... and like fully, if they weren't such good pills that we were stocking up on it wouldn't be that bad but... original gold ck's & butterfly's from oct/sep last year are some of the best pills I've had!
jaX*
------------------
[This message has been edited by BliSSS (edited 24 November 2000).]

Heh! all my experiences wif my DDs were ALL good!!!!
3 of my DDs are long time friends and as such i have a good credit standing and they know not to rip me off.
it happened once that i was sold a bunk pill and someone even landed up in hospital (he juz had a bad trip, nothing to do with the pill i think and we all had different pills but frm same source) This DD refunded me my money and paid for my friend's hosiptal bill.
HELL!! they are all not that bad!!!!
HEY HEY!! who says the barter system doesn't work?? I used to keep a healthy supply of choof in the house and since i hide it really well (i.e. dun smoke it up!!) I use it to barter for other stuff!!!

I have 3 i deal with, each for different substances.
one is great, he's more my business partner, we buy together, if I find something or he finds something, doesn't matter. 1 is great coz i know as little as possible about him, which is fine with me, and the final one is one of those guys where you just drive round for a visit hehe
After a while I find you become very selective, most ppl are full of bs, you just gotta find the reliable ones, professional and safe, and ones who know the difference between shit and good, and who just don't deal with crap stuff, they do exist!! hehhe
whether or not they love me... probably not, but I don't think thats important, mutual trust is the most important thing to me
oooooo.... and ones that don't need the $ upfront before you get the stuff..... so important, takes alot of the risk out of it

Well, I've got a few, another dd slut I'm afraid!
Some I love ;}
Some I hate :[
But what I really don't like is when they act like they are doing you a favour! Fuck, Like we've really brought down their day buy making them some money! If it's too much of a hassle, then shut the biz down!
The thing I would like to say is, the best DD's are the ones who treat it like a legit biz, and they are the ones I keep going back too!!
At the mome, the guy in sydney I see is usually pretty damn good! Always has his mobile on, works with SMS's (always a plus!!), has a refund policy, organizes alternate arrangements if he is going outta town, always messages when he is back on if he has been dry and if he is out, he trusts U to self serve!! What a fucking guy!! My vote for DD of the year! As well as this, he is a Brit and well into Ali G!!
Question:
Do you all have different sources for different substances (like me) or is your DD like a one stop superstore, carrying a wide range of goods??
Nice thread by the way!

i call our dd the "crazy clarks" of dd's...he can get his dirty little hands on anything...hehe if i wanted some exotic psylocibin plant from the depths of the amazon forest, i'm sure i'd get a call in a week saying...come over for a coffee...
wink.gif

If there were awards for dd's i'd nominate him 4 sure...
------------------
when your fun becomes your reality...what do you do for fun???

I dont think mine likes me anymore
smile.gif
He sold me shit and I asked for $$ back, he said no so I beat his ass for my trouble. Took his money, his drugs (threw them down a drain in Colins St) and told him to find another profession. I probably did him a favour to be honest, I went easy on him, someone else might not.
Now I am a dd slut, whoever's got the good gear, got my friendship.