Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Rohypnol - Anyone tried?

Energizer

Bluelighter
I have some serious problems sleeping and I have gotten about 40 of these suckers to assist. I have heard all the 'date rape' stories and quiet frankly I think alcohol is worse. Anyway, my friend said that he sometimes takes one and then goes out and has a few drinks at a club and has a good night. Any one else tried 'em.
Thanks
smile.gif

Oh my god, I can't believe you have some!!!
Tried 'em.... Love 'em. They used to be so freely available and great for recovery.. Be warned, they are very very very very addictive. And the thing is, you have one and forget everything, including that you had it so you have another and after a few bulbs, cones and a long long long time they are all gone and everyone including yourself will deny having them.
smile.gif

Chances are you only have the 2mg ones that are not as good as the old ones that were 5mgs (I think). But still I have done stupid things and paid big money for 'em (They are like gold to myself and a couple of friends) but it is now next to impossible to get 'em. What did you tell the Doc?????? Please share!!!
I am tracing your IP as I write this... Will be at your house within 24hrs. I am your new best friend
wink.gif

WizzFizz!! Don't ven JOKE abuot tracing IP's PLEEEASE!!!
wink.gif

As for the rohey's... I say, if you're only using them for sleeping problems then maybe you should try something a little less full on like Normasin (aaah normies) they'll put you to sleep almost instantly and only last about 4 hours, and you'll feel so well rested when you wake up, that its easy to drift back into sleep again..
but if you must go with the rohey's, just be really careful where you take them and who you're with when you do it. If you've ever seen (or heard) anyone who's had a few too many, well.. its not a pretty site. Words slurring, droopy eyes, fucked up walking pattern.. fuck it, ive seen a DJ (at a house party) be mixing one second, then lying flat on his back behind the decks the next. People falling off chairs etc etc So yeah moderation blah blah.
As for the addiction blah blah delete delete (i just almost told you my whole life stroy/exeprience with a family member on rohey's) but i've chosen to delete it because i hate preaching about addiction, and i hate being preached to about addiction. Fact is, i believe everyone here is wise enough to do their research and know the risks.. and no horror story or second hand advice is going to stop someone if they're on the path of addiction. So yeah..
HAVE FUN! (but remember, no mixing when on rohey's, you might fall!)
Go to Erowid - Rohypnol.
[This message has been edited by mona (edited 23 November 2000).]

You lucky lucky lucky sod....you've hit the prescriptive jackpot...woohoo
Rohies are great with a couple of drinks (not too many...i used to stop at 1/2 at most). They are fun, make you piss yourself laughing, fall down blah blah...very much like the ether in Fear & Loathing i.e. you want to walk normally but the old body cannot respond.Hence no driving.
Be careful because it is true you will not rmember a thing when on them and also you wont feel a thing so you could fall down and hurt yourself and not feel it till the next day when the bruises tell you of your amnesiac adventures.
As with everything enjoy in moderation and have fun
smile.gif

Oh my god! Rohies are as scarce as hen's teeth now (and chicken lips) but they used to be freely available and the drug of choice (I even preferred them to Es- can you believe it?)I had some fabulous times on rohies but would so easily forget that I'd had one, then another, then another. Because the memory thing is so extreme each time I had a rohie I thought it was the first time for the night. So if you know you're going to have one or two, hide the rest, actually, get someone else to hide them from you.
Rohies also bring out aggression in some people so watch out. I have seen a friend put his hand through a plate glass window, forget about it, and proceed as normal, while under the influence of rohies. Sometimes you get upset about little senseless things when rohied.
Don't get me wrong, rohies are mad fun to have half and a beer, but you really have to keep yourself in check because the inhibitions go right out the window. An advantage is that you can have a trashy night out and then come home and sleep straight away! Have fun!

I got them from.......nah, just kidding. I didnt go to the Doc though
smile.gif

I got a fair few of 'em. My gf and I are just going to use em to get to sleep. But from what you guys said, sounds like you can have some fun on them too! Not too sure if I will try to have fun though, as someone said, they are very addictive.
I didnt realise how scarce they were as I found them relatively easy.
I will be careful with them though because they could get me into a lot of trouble with the law if I was found to have them without a perscription.

They're absolutely perrffffecctttt for speed and speed come-downs..
Me and a friend used to have a rohey then about 30 mins later bomb an absolute shitload of speed... my god.. you fly.. you absolutely fly..
I'm jealous.
I'm so very very jealous.
anyway. have fun
smile.gif

I have been trying to find a way of getting these over the net for about 3 months now (for comedown purposes) and with no results. At all.
If anyone has 1/2 a clue and they feel like sharing, drop me an email or something. I'm going to keep trying myself though, there must be a way...

I can get both these and Tamazepam!!
I WANT TO BE A PHARMACEUTICAL KING!
On another note, if I had my wisdom teeth pulled out, am I allowed to request such goodies as Novacaine etc?
Give me some ideas...
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

lookup a DD called soul patterson. he has all the cleanest drugs in many urban localities.

Just to be picky, it's actually Soul Pattinson ... maybe that's what confused the poor guy!
wink.gif

argh i don't have the god status required to see that thread :\
can u please mail me the text finn
smile.gif

Basically he said that you posted the full name of a dealer "Soul Patterson" and could the thread be deleted
smile.gif

*chuckle*

sure, our man soul looks all innocent and wholesome in his white coat on tv.....
it's all a facade
wink.gif