Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Taking pills/pot into events....

Cdcbraja

Bluelighter
Greetings fellow Bluelighters....
First of all i hope ive put this in the right forum ( dont wana piss anyone off )
I was just wondering Is it safe to take pills/pot etc into an Event like Adventure ( brisbane dec 2nd ) If i do im not going to like get searched or anything like that???
This question probably sounds lame. But thanks heaps for any help anywayz...
Peace.

Just put them in your underpants, and then forget they're there... and... never carry more than you can swallow.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
I don't want to sound paranoid, but just consider how much of what you're writing could help send you to Jail.

Get a female to stick em in their bra if you're really worried about it - thats usually the fairly safe place - security dont't usually go the grope.
If I'm worried I usually just stick in my shoe.
------------------
Don't take life too seriously, no one makes it out alive anyway.

I'm a girl...and i carry everyones stash...well its not a whole heap...in my gstring...yes sounds a bit yuk but g-strings are tight and if u stick ur pills/ whatever in a little baggie and hold it near the top elastic, it will not budge
Guess guys wearing boxers will have a problem! Just my ways of doin it
redface.gif
)

Wherever you put them, just make sure they dont get crushed.
There's nothing worse than having to lick the bag clean. I'd rather eat a lemon....
nah i take that back.
smile.gif

bandit.gif

[This message has been edited by Orion (edited 23 November 2000).]

Ahhhh Shianti that puts a whole new light on that sexual phenomenon called panty-sniffing... At least this time it would be for a worthy cause..
Sorry for the gross-out so early...
BTW, I've never seen any bag-checking, etc at events (well maybe the dockland events but I don't go to those...)
------------------
LSD doesn't fry your brain...It e x p a n d s the mind!!
A psychedelic person is not a good citizen..not a good ANYTHING..That is defined by somebody else.

[This message has been edited by GreenAlien (edited 23 November 2000).]

never put em in yer bag
smile.gif
just use that little bit of extra brain power for 30 seconds and put em in your sock or something, i normally find a pocket is good enough, ive never seen anyone asked to empty their pockets. depends on how paranoid/careful you wanna be i guess
smile.gif

------------------
"Sacred cows make the best hamburger."

Attention!!
Attention!!
Target sells these really nifty pocket socks!! They are socks with a zipper pocket down the side!! Perfect for what you're after!!
I just usuallt stuff it in my wallet! No one is going throught that!!

A mate of mine used to hide stuff behind his glass eye Eeeeewwwww!!
Dunno if that'll help you much though
smile.gif

and Holeproof make a pair of guys undies with built in stash pocket!!!
smile.gif
he hee
and what Shianti said if you arnt wearing boxers!
i tend to by pants shorts with stash pocket built in!
wink.gif
there out there! lol

*nods towards Chaos*
I've got a pair of pants with a stash pocket where the fly usually is. It comes in handy all the time, 'cept it looks like I'm playing with myself whenever I go to get my drugs.
wink.gif

The first time I tried to go to the toilet while wearing those pants was bad tho... I was really peaking hard but just had to go, so ran out to the dunny, opened my fly, and couldn't for the life of me figure out how to get through my pants... took me a few anxious seconds to remember it wasn't really a fly...
frown.gif

...then I had trouble undoing the knots on the draw-strings
wink.gif

i used to worry about this, but not anymore, there's no point. at most events you don't get searched at all, and if you do its only a lazy search and they're usually trying to find knives or weapons. (or just instill fear
wink.gif
)
let the girls take it if you're worried... or as someone else said put it in your wallet, thats what i do. they won't be searching that unless you've done something very bad
smile.gif

BigfootDragon.

Most of the time I'll just put them in my pocket or in a secret compartment in my bag.
If I get paranoid about it, I'll chuck them down my bra, or in my shoe or something like that. Once I tried to put them in this Mickey Mouse bubble blower that is worn like a watch. The goddamn thing broke cause I tried to put too much in it.
but I guess it's better to be a little bit paranoid than not at all

Be careful with those Target pocket socks, I have a pair, and from time to time they break baggies. At Paul van Dyk, I undo the pocket and reach for the baggy only to notice one of my capsules missing, I look on the toilet floor and see it sitting there.

yeah! ive got the Holeproof Underdaks, with the little pockets in em' puurfect for storing 'stuff'.