Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

How Many Pills Do You Take? The Consequences

PILLSmelb

Bluelighter
Hi everyone,
I wanted to find out how many pills and other drugs poeple are taking on average. Im a tennager, I smoke 1 to 2 grams of marijuana a day, average 2 to 3 pills a month, and occasionally use speed.
Of course my drug habbits are coming progressively worse and i feel helpless to stop because its such a big part of my life. I'm not a stupid person and have always been very talented at everything, but now i have to get ready for Yr.12 and if i continue my ways I'm probably going to fail, which is just sad as Im a straight A student.
I was talking to someone on a chat site who said if i didn't stop my pill taking ways i would be IMPOTENT by the age of 20, and have a multitude of brain and muscular deseases in a few years. IS THIS TRUE? He even told me that Ecstasy is a lot worse for your body than ACID.8)

I don't want to be a vegetable with Parkinsons Desease.

Thanks for your time.
PEACE=D

Firstly, ecstasy is worse for your body than acid. But that isn't difficult, since acid isn't neurotoxic or anything, which means it doesn't damage your brain or body in any way. While the psychological impact of the acid experience might change people, acid is NOT bad for your body AT ALL.

So yes, ecstasy is worse for you than acid, but acid isn't physically harmful in any way. On to what that person told you...

* Ecstasy will NOT make you impotent (except when you're on it).

* There is no evidence to suggest that ecstasy causes muscular problems.

* Ecstasy is probably neurotoxic, and it's use has been connected with cognitive and emotional problems later on in life. It won't give you Parkinson's though.

2 to 3 pills a month is (relatively) not that much. The person you were talking to on the chat site is full of shit and clearly has no knowledge whatsoever about ecstasy, acid, or indeed any drug at all.

If you want to do well in year twelve I would say cut out the pills entirely during the term. I'd be more worried about the weed though...bongs are great bro but they don't make you any smarter.

* Ecstasy will NOT make you impotent (except when you're on it).

I can get it up on e, I just can't get it off =D

I used to eat obscene ammounts of pills, I couldn't even begin to quantify it. The result, I don't eat them anymore, they just aren't nice anymore.

From Ann Shulgin

I guess one of the most important things I can do is to tell the things I've learned about MDMA use, just as I do when I'm at a college or university and the inevitable group gathers for an "unofficial" discussion outside the auditorium. I tell them that I learned the hard way not to take MDMA more often than four times a year. More often than that risks losing what Sasha calls the "magic," and developing tolerance. I used it -- way back when -- once a week for over a year, It was my writing drug. After that, I discovered that -- instead of taking only 125 mgs. for full effect -- I now had to take 250 mgs., and the effect was no longer the wonderful thing it had been before. Now, even if it were legal, I wouldn't be able to use it at all. In fact, the last time I tried it, it actually had a dePRESSing effect! None of the beautiful sense of being in harmony with myself. And no, I don't think I've burned anything out, because other materials have still been effective. And I'm quite capable of feeling euphoria, believe me! But MDMA is lost to me. Don't know the exact details of why, because I'm not a scientist, but I feel it important to warn new young users that -- when they're sure they have genuine MDMA in the first place -- try to limit the use to 120 or 125 mgs. a dose, and only four times a year. That way, I believe it'll remain effective for them. Ann

On average I'd say about 2-4 pills a month, depending on seasonal doofing
=D and probley a quart a fortnight,that was when I could afford it(leaves room to smoke another 20 cones of leaf).

I was in exactly the same position you speak of now. Worried about my drug use and school, till eventually 1 night after dropping and have the best fucking night of my life I realised, you dont need school and peoples lives shouldn't be determined by numbers on a page or a mark. I'm not saying this is the right choice but a choice I felt was right for me.

This person you spoke to on this chat site sounds about as informed as my neighbour trying to tell me they put animal hormones in pills.

Just remember to be safe and to use places like BL and pillreports.

peace out, eKLaB

=D

I take anywhere from 2 up to 10 pills a month on average... some months are "good months" where I'll have 2-3 weekends off (actually I'm quite chuffed if I do three), but more often than not it'll be every weekend in a row, at least 2 pills at a time.

They don't really "work" for me like they used to either, none of that rush or body feelings or eyewobbles or any of that... just a nice little high that I enjoy more than speed, and which enhances most social situations. I can operate/function quite nicely on E now, just somewhat more talkative, which is a measure of just how immune I've gotten to it. If you keep using every weekend, like Ann Shuglin says in that quote above, you WILL lose the 'magic'... and that's the most immediate effect you'll notice before any other physical problems (short term, I've had none).

One pill a month, or less usually, sometimes more over the summer school holidays when I'm partying a lot more.

Deformed_Neuron said:

To close this... alotta "bongheads" at school (VCE) that I knew, passed their axams with "flying-colours", I didn't know many pillheads at the time, but I can say this... bongs, if taken in moderation, in "right-mind" will NOT autmotaically make you "stupider". :)

I was in no way saying that weed is worse for you than ecstasy. I agree that the damage with weed is generally short term.

I just think that smoking weed every day is worse for your school grades than taking ecstasy once a month.

Just curious about the original post, a school student taking 2-3 pills per month plus a gram of weed per day - how do you afford it?

Hey mate,

don't listen to people that tell you they know the damage drugs do to them.

If you are clean, you will probably do well at school, if you continue, you quite likely won't. You make that choice, don't look around to others (especially here) to make you feel ok about taking drugs, the only way to make you feel ok about is to not do them!

I drop about 5 times a year, and smoke about once twice a week, which I personally think is too much to sustain, but as I am on holidays and juust finished uni, I couldn't care less until after summer!

My point? If you have somewhere you want to go in life, drugs will be fun in the short term, but you will never arrive at your destination!

you should quit all drug use for year 12. If you MUST keep smoking pot, first of all DONT, because you just qualified as addicted. But if you do continue, limit it to a joint or two a month, stop smoking bongs, and dont smoke by yourself.

Dont smoke pot within a month or two of exams, cos it does affect your short term memory for a while afterwards.

^ Pot has definitely affected my boyfriend's short term memory. It's the only thing different (drug-wise) he does from me... and I take *more* pills than him, but I remember everything about our nights out with perfect clarity and he doesn't. It's quite un-nerving actually, having a conversation about the previous night and saying "Don't you remember meeting so and so?" or "surely you remember saying XYZ?" and he hasn't a clue.

This is only one person's experience, and I'm not saying I won't notice long-term pill effects later, but I think pot definitely does something to your short-term memory patterns.

Lipsink

I would tell tou how i support my habbit, but I if i told you i would be breaking the rules of the site.

Thanks everyone for your opinions, its good to hear people giving me real advice rather than hearing my friends tell me its all good.

Take about 3-6 pills every weekend. 20++ML of G every weekend. Half a gram - 1 Gram of smokeable speed every weekend, half a point - 2 points of K every weekend.

1 - 2.5 a month with my pre and post load recipe, depending on suspected contents, reagent results, and what mood im in. I cant really see the point in taking more then 2.5 generously dosed pills, as i only experience threshold amphetamine like effects if i have anymore.

I try to keep some of the magic on my side by using the drug in a moderate manner in comparison to my old ways of substance use.

perhaps you should have a long think about your use and the core causes of your habbit. for example every day of my life i had crippling stomach cramps yet the moment i left school i never got them again. addictions are generally symptoms of greater denial. hit your problems at the core and your addictions won't feel as bad when you stop smoking & popping for study.

i love my pills now days, i love my smack, and acid, and must have my gas when having a smoke but i do regret how i lost my chance in yr 12 to shine and go to uni.....you'll have a many a year to get wasted and you won't regret it when your pulling the cash that will let you fund quality entertainment.

KrisChris said:
Take about 3-6 pills every weekend. 20++ML of G every weekend. Half a gram - 1 Gram of smokeable speed every weekend, half a point - 2 points of K every weekend.

Is this a joke or is this the frightening reality of a kandy kid 8(

i think you need to slow down if your being serious.

I personally take one pill every few months and it's always a magical experience :)

2 pills a night, one night a month. I managed to peak off half on the weekend so I'm going to try cutting down to 1.

1 hit of acid every 2-3 months. Maybe every month now that it's summer holidays, but not during the semester.

It's hard to tell if the drugs have affected me negatively. I'll find out once this semester's exam results come out, because last year I was completely straight. Still, there's a lot of unsavoury characters in 'the business' so if you want to succeed in a professional career, you'll have to stay out of trouble and to do that, you may have to keep ties to a minimum.

At least that's what I've been told.

i take pills far too frequently. between april - august every w/e, at least double dropping. for the last few months ive only been double dropping very second w/e. im taking along look at my habit after last w/e, i still feel scattered and its monday night, i was unable to urinate all sunday, which has never happened before, and this was only off two pills. (pink smileys.) my head has never felt so battered before. :/

im so glad i only started pills after i had finished school, because im sure if i felt like this it would be practically pointless being there.

a rough estimate for pills ive taken this year would have to be 40 - 50. i went through all the different types the other day at it would have to be atleast 15 different types. :( So much bucks!

[edit] Event details

Last edited by a moderator: