Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

K Questions

leumas

Bluelighter
After doing a quick search, and getting confused on erowid, i have decided to ask you the people some questions which i need answered.
Firstly what is better snorting or swallowing (plugging apparently lasts longer but isn't an option)? Secondly what amount should be taken, assuming 1 gram of powder shared amongst four, to last as long as possible.
Thanking in advance - leumas
------------------
lurker

The Erowid Ketamine Vault has information on the dosages typical for intramuscular, oral/rectal, and insufflated.
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/ketamine/ketamine_dose.shtml
With 1g between 4 people (ie. 250mg each) orally, apparently you'll be expecting "strong" effects. It will vary on the purity and the body mass of the users. Take care though, it's always easy to top up with supplemental doses later.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
I don't want to sound paranoid, but just consider how much of what you're writing could help send you to Jail.

The fun of K comes from snorting bumps. If you've not used it before, 1g will keep all four of you happy for the night.
Start off with small doses - say 2 bumps each - with each bump about half the size of your small fingernail (gosh I'm getting high-tech here aren't I!).
Remember that the effects of K are cumulative so the more you take the messier you'll get. My point: don't take too much too soon or you won't enjoy it. The nicest feelings are the "world is wrapped in cotton wool" or "gee I think i'm a Thunderbird" ones. Not the "shit I can't move, walk or talk" ones!
And if you can, take the K about 30 minutes after you pop a pill. The combined effects of rolling and K-ing is just the best. Aaagh it brings back memories of the balcony at Monkey...
Enjoy it!

thanks to both of you especially twisted boy that was the exact info i was looking for.
heres to a twisted weekend down the coast.
------------------
lurker