• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney Shit Pill List (includes speed b0mbs)

Stylin

Bluelighter
shit pills in sydney
im taking a very good leaf out of mr giggles book and starting a shit pill list. And sydney has more shit pills then anywhere else i feel (more people, more poppers, more dickheads i feel im going out on an edge, but the majority of DDs who rip people off are wogs, i am wog myself.)
ok heres what ive come accross that are shit
aqua versaces, small flat both sides, versace written one side, score and v/s stamped on the other (looks like v/s, with the score)
tested faint orange, headfucked i guy i know, my guess K
light blue euro's- tested orange 5 seconds, light blue colour, light euro stamp, no speckles
white playboys - tested orangy/clear, bunk pill with maybe a little goee
Yves St Laurents - tested orange 5 seconds, speed bomb
white Chanels - tested orange after 10 seconds, went browny black after 30 seconds, from trippy reports K bomb
Blue pounds - test orange, users report headfucks, K BOMB
ive tested all these pills myself
have popped none of them
smile.gif

------------------
its that feeling you get....oh yeah Fukitzpumpin!!!

Known Speedbombs/Shit pills in Sydney @ the moment:
*Speckled motorolas, light pinks w/ multicoloured specks. Test orange to brown, fairly strong speedbomb
*Green Eurodollars, small, deep print, well pressed. Bevelled edges. No ez-test performed, definately NOT mdma, but a fucking wicked pill anyway...very headfucked and spaced out.
*White Spiders, pure white in colour, fairly crumbly, shallow press of a spider with two of it's legs touching. Ez-test purple, slight smell of aniseed to the pill, but I felt absolutely no effects after eating 1. A friend had two, felt minimal effects.

Walkers/feet/chef hats...
- weird press that looks like two feet
- speed bomb
Yellow CK
-ketamine
Pokemons
-no ez test but def. shit
Chillis
-speed bombs

Red mushrooms: Very heroin like effect for 30 mins with complete lack of conversation and introvert behaviour. No flames becuase I do know what h feels like as opposed to the relaxed put-ya-on-ya-ass effect of decent mdma. Unfortunatly ran out of ez test.
I can confirm one batch of white X men and the Playboys test clear.
Pink sex: 4 secs to dark orange. Alright for a speedbomb. Very clear and strong but short lasting.