Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Transporting

Phats

Bluelighter
G'Day
Just wondering the best way to transport a small amount of pills (6/7) in a car and not catch the attention of sniffer dogs?
I was just thinking chucking them in the side of a cd case and spraying deoderant in the area before the search??
Cheers.

bwhah, you dont think sniffer dogs can smell through deoderant?
smile.gif
there has been a similar thread on this something about sending pills in the mail, as well as another about carrying pills on domestic flights, search for these two threads.
------------------
"Sacred cows make the best hamburger."

put them in an airtight bag and stick it in something really smelly....just a thought dunno if it works but I would imagine it would mask the smell
maybe some smelly cheese, heheh
smile.gif

ohohoh I know, how bout some rank old sox and t-shirt from a coupla big nights out?
seriously my advice would be airtight container with a masking smell
wink.gif

yeah that looks like the thing to do, altho reading an old discussion about domestic flights, it doesnt seem that big of a deal. I guess moving pills state from state is less important than from country to country.
I just know they randomly have fruit searches on the WA/SA border, so was kind of thinking about that.

in Tas they have a fruit sniffing dog...its a really cute beagle
when I was going thru, Dr Harry was there too
he is a dirty dirty old man, you wouldn't know to look at him though

Coffee grinds would probably be the best thing to neutralize the scent. You'll notice in perfume stores they have cups with coffe grinds or beans in them. You sniff the coffee and it neutrializes the smell of whatever perfume you smelt before.
This has got to beat wrapping up your e's in some smelly socks or underwear : )

chatterbox, don't insult his intelligence, as if he hasn't seen beverly hills cop I
biggrin.gif

------------------
Niques Wisdom
- Don't ever try your best, it's the first step to failure.
-It is far better to be pissed off than pissed on.
-If someones life is in danger, do not help them, this will almost always bring you to the same fate.

There's material, made of carbon, that absorbs smell extremely well. Almost 100% if your careful.
Can anyone give more info, I think it's called carbon activated fibre.

They only check for organics at state borders, and as far as I know, most of the time it's only people with a flashlight - no dogs, they just check in your boot, back seat etc. they're just worried about fruit flies, and unless your a fully dodgy geezer and acting extremely suss - i don't think you're at risk of having the **** dogs called in
smile.gif