Perth Pills - 17/11/00

GoOsH

Bluelighter
Thought I'd give this a go
smile.gif

as of 17/11/00
Thumbs Up - Seem to have Disappeared. MDMA moderate dose
Beige Splits/mini splits - Tested Orange
beige domes, no split - mdxx, bit of conjecture between these and the splits, test before you buy
smile.gif

Red/pink question marks/jokers - mdxx, strong from all reports, very limited, over east stock apparently
orange doves - mdxx, came with the question marks, stronger again from all reports, also limited, also from over east
white stickmen - mdxx, moderate dose, probably dissappeared
Blue Dolphins - out at lost the plot on the weekend, complete shite, orange test
Cloud 9 - Speed, prolly dissapeared
Green 007 - Speed, maybe k also, from teknoscape reports.
those in the know, know why there's nothing about, looks like we'll have to wait a little while for the next big import batch to come through, say no more.
[This message has been edited by GoOsH (edited 17 November 2000).]

looks like a few more red/purp ? have gotten around... still doesnt seem to be heaps though...
frown.gif
highly recomended from user reports that i have heard...

Hmm.. i am taking a friend of mine out pilling for the first time and desperately want to get him MDMA.. but if not I have a stash of hammers/windmills and pink supermen. Is there anything in perth MDMA at the moment? hmm.. pink doves? will there be stuff out by the pines? or delirious? should I wait? hmm its so hard to justify the cost of pills to someone who can't even imagine what xtc is like so i want it to be good enough for him to go "that was worth the money". and whats with all that "if you're in the know" crap. if the police really cared you would all be in jail by now anyways..
smile.gif
saying "some big dealers have recently been busted and there will be an australian wide shortage for a bit" isn't implicating you. share and share alike..
smile.gif

------------------
mean people suck... nice people swallow

when you're at risk of going to prison for what you do, you try to minimise any risk of that happening whatsoever. BigPeople need to be careful, and I think that anyone with such information would rather err on the side of paranoia.
Sorry dude, but the information available here is from people that have had/seen pills or tested pills and report the results. That's about it.
Your need for such info is not really at equilibrium to the need of people that are involved to such a level to keep discretion.
As for current mdma: red doves, and orange ?s and purple ?s.
The orange/red and purple seems interchangable with these two stamps over a few different batches that have been in Aust (according to pillreports.com and sydney bluelighters) so colour variations are much worth looking at. All batches to date are from the same shoppe and have very similar effects, if not identical.
and Fry-d: For pictures of pills, we *could* get them happening in here. But for now the pictures thread is the designated place. Just email piccy's to Johnboy: [email protected]
He'll upload them to his site and post them in the thread. If possible include any details and a link to a report in pillreports.com
[This message has been edited by entropope (edited 17 November 2000).]

are those the same doves as the over east ones?
entropope: without starting anything here.. i thought you were one of the ones against dick sizing matches? Goosh is immediatly implicating himself by typing "those in the know". You should be aware of that. By saying "i say no more" he might as well say "i have information which is of a criminal nature but i'm not telling you". What better reason for a trip down to the station.
frown.gif
I have no problem with goosh knowing stuff.. and his information is very helpful.. but (correct me if i'm wrong) that isn't what bilston underscore is getting at.
That kind of wording is creating another division here. One which is totally unnecessary. Better to write "rumour has it" or something like that if you want to, as entropope said, minimise the risk of your going to prison. And i think the particular information in question is also freely available from the media.
And i think you have a couple of hundred posts to delete if the info here is simply from people who test/see pills.. as a vast majority clearly comment on AVAILABILITY. they must all be "BigPeople".
Phrasing such as gooshs' is dangerous if in fact these pages were being monitored. But entropope i agree with all of your points. They don't however have anything to do with my friend bilston's post.
------------------
"The woodpile is so beautiful, about all the joy and beauty that I can stand. I am afraid to turn around and face the mountains, for fear they will overpower me. But I did look, and I am astounded" (1991) Shulgin on his experience with ecstasy.

Goosh was just giving a tip. Take it for what it is, soon enough there may be a large batch of nice imports to eat
smile.gif

But also i was offered white pearls and the guy reckons they test black and i can test for myself. I'll find out for sure soon.

Sorry, I wasn't aiming for a dick-sizing match, it wasn't to create a division here, it was compltely innocent, was just saying that _apparently_ import stocks may be low for a while, nothing more, unbeleivable how much people read into a single comment.
When I referred to those in the know, funnily enough I'm not reffering to myself, I'm alot further down the food chain than that
smile.gif

The fact that I said "say no more" was referring to the fact that I wouldn't say any more on a public forum like this, funnily enough. No matter how i put it it's gonna sound like i know something criminal, we are, after all talking about illegal substances here, half the posts on here indicate the fact that the poster is involved in some form of criminal activity.
End of the day, if your offended by those comments, you're pretty petty, it was just a tip, nothing more, and I apologise if any offense was taken.
Any other criticism, please email me, This thread isn't the forum for this stuff.

Another colour to add to the ?. Friend has "pink" ones, so i am guessing these r the purple.
Be careful though, ? were around before; someone with a stash might try to cash in, esp if there is a variety of colours. (similar to the 007s; the shite green ones popped up again when the good purple ones were around) Plus the logo is dead easy.
Stupid friend is happy to swap windmills (yes i have been that good) for some ?s. Why.. coz the WMs "FUCKED" him so much; i just smiled and said sounds good.
Which i might add if u look at all the adjectives which have been used to describe the WMs, 007s, hammers, yonnexs etc, "fucked" has featured prominently, and unfortunately it shouldnt. Bring on my impending date with Adam, without a shread of eve; sorry private joke "for those in the know".
I agree with all that Entropope has said; but also agree with Goosh; people say they have a stash of this, that, etc, well thats criminal isnt it. And just as the pills filter down the chain to you, there is no reason y info ABOUT them cannot either.
I mean some of us r maybe 3 or 4 steps away from whoever is meeting vistors at the airport carrying postcards of windmills and a bunch of tulips and not know it.

"dude" thats cool but ive got tits
smile.gif
being a bigperson and all i *hear* what you're saying.
p.s im *sure* your dick is bigger than mine judging by those BIG words you use
------------------
mean people suck... nice people swallow

Haahaa... this is soooo cute... looks like bilston may have an inferiority complex...
wink.gif

Oh, and bilston, if u got tits, i hope for your sake that his dick IS bigger than yours...
hmmm... its pretty amusing that some people r willing to start a bitch session over the wording of a comment...
Hey biscuit... not sure bout the lack of eve in the ?s... have u tried them? my GF and friends where certainly "smacked" out on the ?s... although i agree they r more Adam-like (loved-up) that the windmills, I am not sure if they are all that different from the yonnexs... have u or anyone else tried both yonnexs abd ?s and feel like offering an opinion?
smile.gif

now kiddies, play nice!!!
wink.gif

Drave
Back to topic!!!!!!!
Yonnex v ?????
Ding ding ding ding ding
The Yonnex comes out with a Huge punch and yes it's king hit the ?
The ? counters with "no dude dont hit me, be cool take a nice smooth ride in to the gig with me!".
So the ? being a realy cool ? very freindly in nature takes the yonnex out of the equasion due to the loveing nature & short lived fitness of the yonnex.
Yuck lets keep perth thread nice and peacefull and let only the pills sort it out.
(pills in this story are not real they are fictional characters and only fight for information and entertainment porposes only )
Hey im just blowing bubbles guys love ya all
smile.gif
Ps If you can genuinly folow the above
SEEK HELP
Any good tranquilizers around atm?

I've said it once before, I'll say it again..
GIRLS CAN BE DUDES TOO!
and as far as dick sizing goes... nah.. i wont go there
wink.gif

White Smoke, or I think maybe I'm talking to Black Smoke at the moment,.... ummm uh-oh I followed that perfectly.
Don't worry mayte, I'm working on the Murduch Vet clinic, and I just came across some oxycodone last week
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by entropope (edited 19 November 2000).]

mk I should clarify. Nothing wrong with what Goosh said. Such comments pass by unnnoticed even is the minute chance that some bored copper is monitoring/glancing here. However I posted as I and general bluelight safety didn't want to see people throw caution to the wind as advised. Please don't flame me for this, email me abuse if you like, but please don't flame. Just doing my job, like the ex-skateboarding security gaurd that likes the skaters, but has to tell them to stop, for their own safety and because its his responsibility.
smile.gif

Normally its fine, but there are lines that we (people who have been here long enuf to know the board) don't cross and the request for info would draw the attention of anyone interested for any unsavoury reasons.
So basically its all good, until someone draws attention to it.
The analogy I used to use in highschool: (just cause it still makes me laugh)
We can have our cake, which is a mischief, and so long as we keep it semi quiet and reasonable no-one will notice our cake.
But if we try to go further and put icing on our cake, and cherries and marzipan and icecream, we will get more from it and it's taste swoit mayte! But it will stand out so much more from the other cakes, and everyone will see it, and if we're not careful, nasty types may even take it from us.
smile.gif

mk? Back to informations?
[This message has been edited by entropope (edited 19 November 2000).]

Plain beige pills - slight grey speckle, slightly domed on each side, well pressed, 8mm diameter (I think i said 4mm before which was way off!) about 3mm thick in the middle.
Pretty good pill, definitely mdxx, probably mdea (short duration, clean comedown, very mongy).
Worth getting hold of anyway.
Thats it from the frontline.
Aus

Hey . . .
I've been really curious about these 'question mark' pills. I've managed to find some . . . red ones, haven't seen them but been told they are definately red with a ?
I want them for delerious summer festival, so they better be good . . . no one seems to have actually had one themselves though, so I haven't had any first hand accounts, except from my DD who assures me these are kickass and I will be very grateful, but he could just be trying to flog them, doubt it but am concerned. So I want to know what the deal is . . . some people talking about different colours etc. These ones are red. Oh and he says he's tested them, black . . . I should test them myself but won't be able to, so what do people think????
------------------
"I am getting so far out one day I won't come back at all"
(William Burroughs)

Red ? test dark purple to black in less than 5 seconds. I haven't tried them yet. A fairly
tolerant friend said that they were strong,
and lasted for quite a while. He said that
they were smacky, and better for hanging out, rather than going out...

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!
Delerious is gonna be mostly hanging out social thing anyway so that's good . . . um and I'm combining with one other pill (type undecided as yet) and quite a lot of wizz so I'm not on my ass too much. Sounds like a goer then . . .
------------------
"I am getting so far out one day I won't come back at all"
(William Burroughs)

Drave: i noticed u questioning the guys over east about ?s.
They have described them as orange; do u think these r the same, seems that orange and dark pink/red r not that similar.
Hence the differing subjective opinions between us and them again; thats y i said what i did above (all Adam etc), coz i was under the impression they were the same pills this time??