• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Canberra-known dodgy pills (all read-these may be also circulating in your city)

Mr Giggles

Bluelighter
All Canberra bluelighters, this is for you.
Please post descriptions of pills you have purchased that you either A)tested and consumed or did not B)consumed without testing. Any pills you know of, no matter how vague the descrption.
Basically anything that is either a speedbomb,Ketamine based or any other chemical concoct you suspect was or is not MDxx.
we need a list of whats bad around canberra.
Heres a few i know of.
Name-Red chilles
Description-chilly leaf embossed into pill.
size-Approx 8mm x 8mm x 5mm deep
Colour-red/pink with speckles
Edge-bevelled edge
Press-Slighly soft not smooth, hard or shiny
Ez-test result Orange
frown.gif

Name-EMF or AMF
Description-bright yellow pill with pressed AMF logo into the pill.
Colour:McDonalds yellow
Size-(same as the chilles) with no bevel
Press-hard and shiny pill
Ez-test result- N/A (didnt have it with me)
consumed this dodgy sucker. Definatly speedy with something else added for that extra sickly feeling-avoid at all costs.
Name:White fish
Description:White pill with fish logo on one side. No bevel or score.
Colour-white
Size-unknown
EZ test result-not tested, unknown substance.
WARNING- the above pill is dangerous.
Full muscle cramps-chest pains etc.
hopefully we can build a truthful knowledge base, of whats dodgy around canberra at the moment.
------------------
*its better to roll up hill then down*
[This message has been edited by Mr giggles* (edited 16 November 2000).]

More power to you Mr Giggles..
here's my contribution:
Green Mitsubishis
frown.gif

Tested orange in 7 sec
Was told they were 'the real McCoy'. Said 'we'll see about that'. Gave 'em back. That dd is a last resort.
Everything else I've checked recently is either on the old side, in caps made from a bunch of different crushed-up pills, or not ez-tested by me. I would be interested to find out what's going around Canberra this weekend. I hear HQ's might be still available.. oh yay!
(Not that it matters because I am on a break)

GIGGLES*
You're back.....
Anyway, there are some supermans going around, although they aer really from Sydney, and from first hand reports - THEY ROCK...we'll see...

Good to hear you guys have got some quality control techniques happening in Canberra! And are not prepared to put up with shit, speedy, aussie pills.
Check thread "Benefits of Speedbombs"....some people actually enjoy this shit! Sad...bring on the imports.

each to their own rashen, i think perhaps you should be a little more open minded about other peoples opinions, after all, its what this board is about.
smile.gif

------------------
"Sacred cows make the best hamburger."

Orange Caps
You have to test each one but they test purple to black in about 10secs. Peak lasts about 2-3 hours so they aren't that strong but at least they are MDxx.
Yellow Fox (contains green flecks in it)
Tested to orange - SPEED
AMF (Both Yellow and Grey) - Test to Orange
HQ (not saying anything that hasn't been said before) These are the best going around at the moment - Test straight to black.
Trouble: I tested a Green Mitsubishi on the weekend and it went purple straight away and then really slowly to black. Can't remember what it looked like exactly because the room was dark. So maybe there are a couple of batches going around.
Did anyone test those blue pounds (really shiney) that are going around or a Rhino (yellowy/brown in colour)?

Hey Loco, yep, I tested rhinos - they are speed bombs with something else in them (maybe ketamine) - I hated them and so did everyone else except one girl who loved 'em - go figure. I had blue pounds a few weeks back - I didn't test them but they were definitely speedy, although they had something else in them that made me grin a lot. Interesting about the green mitsi's.. guess I was unlucky.
Hey all you dealers, bring on the REAL pills.. we are sick of this shit!!!!!

Where is the good stuff? I am yet to get my mits on a HQ. Anyway its good to see ppl from Canberra posting on here about known dodgy pills.
------------------

Hi Guys,
I'm also from Canberra.
I'll second the opinion that the HQ's are excellent... one of my favourtie pills.
I also tested a green mitsubishi recently, and it went purple in around 6-8 secs. I guess that means there might be two batches.
It's nice to see that there are other people here from Canberra, I was starting to feel somewhat alone...
cheers.

Well, well, well...
Tested a second green mitsi on Friday (from a different source) - looked very similar (ie in colouring) to the one I tested last week. Really poor imprint of the logo (very faint) - Guess what? Tested Orange/Brown.
Also a friend of mine was sold a bunk pill on Saturday night. I only got a scraping (not the whole thing) but it was light green in colour, no specs of anything in it. She thought it had a Euro stamp so she had a half. Later she explained to me the stamp looked more like a "G". The effects of pill were her legs felt like dead weights which knocked off her feet for about 2 hours. Sick in the stomach but head really clear.
Anyway it tested clear.
Anyone know what this could be?

I know that there's been a dodgy batch of Blue Euro's around lately that caused effects like those... but green???
first I've heard of it.
Cheers,

Green mitsis, green euros.. now I'm really confused! There must be a couple of different batches of each going round. Got some green mitsis again on the w/e, tested orange in 2 seconds .. but I didn't really care at that point..
wink.gif
and also had a green euro which tested purple/black in 4 seconds and which was.. sigh.. lovely jubbley..
(Cap.. you're a boy, right? Hawaii, hmmm? Do you have dark hair? he he.. small town syndrome..)
------------------
~trouble
(with a pop-o-matic bubble)

You may be interested in this thread on ez- testing. http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum10/HTML/000952.html
It relates to PMA and testing (Recently i checked the ez-test site, the makers state:pMA tests clear and has been responsible for a number of deaths in the USA,Europe and Australia)
and another pma faq http://www.dancesafe.org/pma_faq.html
Great to see your all posting up about the dodgy pills in Canberra
Ps:Trouble we can get along cant we?
------------------
[This message has been edited by Mr giggles* (edited 01 December 2000).]
[This message has been edited by Mr giggles* (edited 03 December 2000).]

trouble my dear, those green mitsi's weren't too bad... certainly did the job for me ;-) but it was amazing how that euro got you going!!!

fvck...more shite!
Purple Nazi - Test slow to orange (10-15secs)
Green Alien - Orange (15secs)
Dark Green Euro (if you can call it that). It looked kinda mouldy - changed to brown really slow (20 secs)
[This message has been edited by Loco (edited 11 December 2000).]

Hahaha...me again. Christ I have come across some shit lately!!!
Yellow Lexus - "L" - Orange
Blue Plastic/Player - Orange
Anyone in Canberra seen a good pill lately? (not a HQ).

Yep I have...
White Mitsi whith a few specs, darkish colour, very good imprint, with a V type score on the underside and they are fairly fat I I remember correctly.
Unfortunately no test, BUT, you know when you get THAT feeling, you know it's the goods, that's what these did. I don't know if there are any around amymore...
happychappy
*It's nice to be important, but more important to be nice*

i had a white mitzy with specs a few weeks ago, very speedy most prob methcat.
problem with canberra is definatly that there is such a market for speed/acid bombs and people dont know the difference?
WARNING: BLUE PILL CIRCULATING POSSIBLY PUMA
friend had weird flinching type actions morning after, very violent, her head was hitting her shoulder, if you see it happening calm them down first then take them to a hospital, my friend was given muscle relaxants (do not use your own sleeping pills as it may have a detremental effect if the chemicals clash, leave it to the docter)
not black take it back!!!
------------------
hmmmm......what were we doing b4 we did this??
i really dont know????

Does anyone know what those pumas tested? A friend had one and said it kicked arse, but she usually likes speed bombs.

Hi Guys,
I've no idea how the pumas tested, but I've heard bad reports...
As for good pills in Canberra, I tried a White Euro last weekend. Tested Purple in 6-7 secs, has a VERY professional looking print. Enjoyed by all.
Good to see more Canberra-ites.
Cheers.