Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sports on Speed

Euröslut

Bluelighter
Has anyone been doing any adrenaline pumping sports (“extreme sports” – god how I hate that word) whilst on speed? I’m an addicted windsurfer, and personally I’d gladly give up my 4 peach motorolas that I’ve stashed away for a rainy day (how appropriate these days) for a sunny week of 25 knots of warm wind. Nothing beats ripping up the waves at Maroubra or Wanda. Freestylin’ at Kyeemagh or La Perouse is not so bad either. Now, the next time it blows like crazy, I’m contemplating charging up a little beforehand for a bit of a “different” experience, it’s not like the dance scene has exclusive rights or anything. Does anyone know how speed affects the so-called “adrenaline-rush”, or has anybody tried this with related activities such as surfing, snowboarding, skateboarding, skydiving etc (although in my opinion, nuttin beats windsurfing at its best!)?

I think snow boarding would go off, all the cold air and stuff....ooowwww...how nice it would be.

When I used to skate (its tuff to say, I'm still hanging on to my skateboarding past) it was a rush. And I got urges to go skate. They would come at any time, middle of the night, whenever, and I'd go skate.
I get exactly the same thing from football (English). Hmmm I think I have a adrenaline problem heehee
wink.gif

On speed? Rally driving, in my 1982 sedan
smile.gif

and I used to farken crazy on the skateboard on acid. Unbelieveable. Me + board = one entity. I will get back into it. When the money flows free once more.

I don't know about extreme sports, but one day when playing cricket (local C Grade material, not top stuff or anything) I took a few tablets of ephedrine and well had figures for the day of 8-13 and 6-23 so must have done something right........

skateboarding on acid is unbeleivable. everything feels so right (one entity) and you can project yourself into anything sort of before/as you do it, always landing(usually). sorry very off topic but its a bit phenomonal
smile.gif
speed is good for all sport cause ya energised and confident. but is probably no good for that adrenilin feeling cause your not scared.

I used to play soccer on speed. we one the grand final. `nuff said.
smile.gif

------------------
Bom Shankar!

OK OK! i know the question was about speed. but i had a friend who was playing inter-college basketball on acid.
Well, he is a pretty good player and all, but you shld see the faces of EERYONE when he started playing WITHOUT the ball and SHOOTING the ball on the OTHER side of the court!!!! (imagine a guy dribbling an imaginary ball by himself) *ROFL*
Sorry...sorry! i know it is a little OT but just be slightly more focused on the game!! heh heh heh

This is something I've been thinking about for awhile.
I'd love to try skating while on speed, but now I think of it, waterskiing would be another great idea too
smile.gif
Hmmmmm looks like this Summer will be lots of fun
smile.gif

skateboarding on Acid ...HEHEHEH....wicked fun...done it alot....lots and lots of fun....
pekkie try it AciD so much fun ..but be careful
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Just_Rocking (edited 20 November 2000).]

I played footy (Aussie Rules) on speed once and maybe it was my general fitness but after the first quarter I was knackered, spent the rest of the game in the pocket thank christ.

I am a Hobie Cat(18ft) Sailer and boy oh boy can I find the wind when I'm on Speed... You become so confident and so focused and have so much of energy!!! I also play basketball and I have never been able to dunk the ball until I had a go at some speed before a game ....absolutly unstopable!!! I strongly recommend it, just don't over do it though !I love speed !!!!!!!!!

I had a lovely night out once.. on some extremely good speedbomb pills...
I had to play beach volleyball the next day.. Geez!! I was fahkin on fire! especially since I was jumping up for spikes and smashes.. just hanging in midair.. time dilating.. rushing like fuck.
What a feeling.. well.. we tripled their score that game.
but I was a skattered, messy bitch at the Pancake Parlour afterwards.. *grins* fell asleep on the chessboard.

Well after being at Earthcore and sprinting around the whole Earthcore site I've found the pill that I'm going to do my extreme sports on.
HQ's
smile.gif
. Had one and 1/2 on the weekend (took them in halves and I had so much energy it wasn't funny) Who needs speed when you get HQ's
wink.gif
Probably in a week or so you'll see some crazy bitch either blading or skating down at St Kilda beach, that looks like she's on fire hehehe
smile.gif
. Well that'll be me
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by pekkie (edited 27 November 2000).]

Last weekend I went out on Friday night and had a mixture of Cyrstal Meth and MDMA powder during the night, got home at 10am and had to play cricket at midday. I got throught the day on about 2 points of Cyrstal Meth (smoking and oral). Had a shit day of cricket but I can't say this was influenced by drugs. Was a bundle of energy whilist feilding though!!! When I was batting I felt like I had a world of time to see the ball and get into position to play the stroke, unfortunatley I played a bad shot and got caught so the drury is out of weather it would help or not.
------------------
Kandeman
"Reality is an illusion created by a lack of drugs!"