Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

EVer tried ICE?? tell me about it!

Sproose_Moose

Bluelighter
Heya peeps can any of yas tell me about this shit? ya smoke it thru a pipe and it comes in crystal form. Ive heard alot of good stuff about it, even though it is heaps expensive.. (400 a g i think). anyway what are the effects?? and how longs it lasts and shit. tanx =]

Hiya
smile.gif

There have been a few informative posts recently about "ice" here. Seems that there are two different chemicals referred to as ice; one is a very pure kind of methamphetamine, and the other is 4-MA.
You'll probably find these easiest by clicking the 'search' button located toward the top right side of the screen, and using the keyword ice to search this forum. GhOst has posted some good information about this too, so you may want to include her name as an author search.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
I don't want to sound paranoid, but just consider how much of what you're writing could help send you to Jail.

Ice I have had comes in a little clear rock thing, resembling a rough ice cube. When smoking it the effect was like speeding only with major head tingles. It's expensive so I think smoking it is a waste. Find much better results from injecting. The rush is amazing. Sorry that was just my value for money tip. Too much Ice makes you hell paranoid though so be careful.
------------------
"I am getting so far out one day I won't come back at all"
(William Burroughs)

Injecting is for junkies? Please....
not everyone that shoots up is addicted, use your head.
------------------
Bom Shankar!

uhh injecting is also for doctors and diabetics.
to each their own, stylin. injection remains a perfectly common way of getting all sorts of substances into yr body, even if you dont happen to like it.
however, i believe that the whole point of making meth into crystal form (the lil rocks) is that it is smokable in this form.
if you do a search on crystal, you'll get info relating to ice, if it is indeed pure crystal, not 4-ma that you need info for.
alls i can say to all you ppl w/ access to ice is YOU LUCKY BASTARDS! hehe
smilez =)
smile.gif

This is a thread about ice. Not injecting.
If you want to debate the case about injecting, and start the shit-slinging match that inevitably goes with it all over again, dig up one of the hundreds of other threads on the same topic (if you can find one that hasn't been closed due to complete degeneration into a flame war).
There's some information on smokeable crystal meth "ice" in this document "Crystal Meth & Other Stimulants: Maximum Speed" (Sourced through Erowid Meth Vault (Secondary Sources - Meth Info).
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
I don't want to sound paranoid, but just consider how much of what you're writing could help send you to Jail.

I know this is going off topic.
But STYLIN's comment was unfair and unnecessary.
He had the opportunity to make such a comment so I feel at liberty to reply.
Don't worry this isn't going to be an ongoing domestic.
In essence I don't give a fuck what unimportant people think.
But STYLIN needs to be reminded that comments like that aren't acceptable.
I was giving my opinion/experience which I thought was the point of this thread.
Obviously being open and honest warrants criticism here.
If people are going to be DISRESPECTED for giving an opinion or sharing an experience that perhaps doesn't conform to certain peoples mainstream ideals of a perfect clean world then perhaps we should all hold back.
Lest we be told we have no respect for ourselves.
At least I respect other people.
STYLIN:
You're rude.
And ignorant.
Obviously you use the term junky as a degratory label . . . this fact and your obvious reasoning (if you inject you're a junky) is what was offensive.
Lose the attitude.
It's disrespectful.
------------------
"I am getting so far out one day I won't come back at all"
(William Burroughs)

ok ice .... I think you will find most of the stuff you find in oz being called ice is large rocks of crystal meth not 4-MA (4-methylaminorex right?).
Uncut crystal is very expensive as you have said, anywhere from 400 - 600 a g. But with rocks like this dealers can crush them down, then cut the crap out of it and sell it, it still gives a better rush than average grade wizz, and the dealer makes a killing.
Though it is smokable, you'll find very few people do, it gives a very intense rush, but it's also short in duration.
more common is to either inject it, or to crush it down and cut it with something like glucose etc (many threads on cutting I'm sure)
One of the few good things about livin in perth as far as drugs go is that we have a good supply of high grade crystal, generally accredited to our large bikie population.
As far as the overall feel goes, i find it's like wizz, but with a harder rush, much more clear headed (i.e. can focus more) & less jittery, with a longer period before the rush subsides.
This stuff is also more addictive, in perth there is alot more people who use crystal every day than use wizz daily i would speculate, most of them start on wizz, but once they find a good supply of quality crystal, they don't look back. But since you're a bluelighter, I trust you have the intelligence to be careful with it.
As far as the injecting debate goes, I realise that injecting is a valid method of taking stuff, I am against it though due to the increased addiction potential of IV drug use.
Think I'll stop now, before you all fall asleep hehehe

umm... smoking it tastes like burning plastic.
smile.gif

the effects are pretty much similar to snorting meth, perhaps a cleaner, less "buzz-in-your-head" kinda feeling. id still rather have meth or amph actually.
remember not to hold the fumes in your lungs. inhale, exhale straight away.
imu2.gif

4-methyl aminorex is a stimulant with very little negative after effects, but people assume it has no after effects and do it days on end, then the crash is exhausting and deadening.
It feels really clean and pure! Far for more then MDMA, it makes you feel the happiest you ever have been. In my opinion it is the best drug feeling ever. Before the psychedelics though.
smile.gif

take a chill pill, i didnt really get into it, but i mean if your injecting drugs, your getting pretty far into it. hey i wasnt attacking you, just giving my opinion, i hold nothing against anyone who does decide to do this, i just struggle to understand why you would bother. that is all
take a cube and relax peoplez

NiQu3LorD re your "common for YOU maybe" comment.
i just wanna say i have never voluntarily injected anything into myself. certain other persons have injected things into me, as they have thousands of others, no doubt (ie medical staff).
alls i'm trying to say is that vaccines, antibiotics, diabetic's insulin, all sorts of things go into you via a needle, its not just drugs. whats the big deal? if people wanna do that, fine.
my ex who worked as a bank manager used to shoot speed every w/end. he wasnt a stereotypical addict, he had a stable job, was a reasonable person etc if you didnt know he did it, you'd never have guessed. he had a sharps bin in his bedroom and used the needle exchange.
so anyways. some ppl do it. they like doing it. i dont like it but whatever. as long as ppl stay safe while they do it, who cares??
smilez ppl
smile.gif

errr....back to the topic...
wink.gif

my partner took some ice (4-methyl aminorex) also known as Hawaiian ice 9 years ago which was imported from the US. It came in the form of crystals that were the size of a matchhead. 12 crystals made up a gram. He had 1 and peaked for approximately 6 hours, but the whole ride lasted much longer. there was no comedown, no scatterdness...very very clean and also dangerous because it is so good! it is also extremely expensive. He has never come across anything else like it since (damn!!
smile.gif
)
We live in Brisbane which is well known as the meth/crystal meth capital of australia. others can dispute it, but believe me, it is.
Crystal meth comes in cubes that rather look like quartz crystal/glass...it is quite a thing of beauty to behold...we don't pay 1/2 as much as the other posters pay (won't go into pricing), but that is just because it is so widely available up here. In brissie last year, there were over 800 REPORTED speed busts alone, so that gives you an indication of how much was going thru this little hick town of ours...it really was getting rediculous. We prefer crystal meth over base, for the cleanliness, less scatterdness reason..but we don't touch the stuff anymore, cos compared to good mdma...well for us at least, there is no comparison... but a mix of maybe a pill and 1 crytal can be quite enjoyable...primarily for the legs factor...also, the crystal will make you slightly chattier...down with speed bombs!!!
wink.gif

------------------
when your fun becomes your reality...what do you do for fun???

stylin, it would be easier to relax if there werent dimwits making comments in the forums.
>injecting is for junkies
>have some repsect for yourself :0)
it astounds me that someone playing such an active role in the bluelight community can have such a narrow view of things.
chewing a pill, injecting a needle, snorting powder, putting a cap up your ass... all of these methods are means to an end.
are you saying that anyone on here that has injected drugs doesnt respect themselves?
you're here to be educated like the rest of us, i suggest you consider whether your comment was unfair and swallow your pride when you realise that it was.
------------------
..dangermouse..
.you've gotta lose it.
.to find it.