Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Eye rolling on good pills

MUZZA

Bluelighter
Why is it on really strong pills your eyes move all over the place and roll around. I had quite a few peach and white Motorolas over the weekend and after the second just couldnt keep my eyes in one spot for more than 3 or 4 seconds.

I think mdxx just messes with some mussles in your eyes, thats why you get eye wiggles. The rolling of the eyes must just happen when there is so much mdxx that your eyes stop shaking but give more of a eye rolling effect. I am not too sure, I am just guessing this, correct me if I am wrong.

The Ecstacy FAQ states that the eye wiggles are more prevalant with MDMA than any other.
Cheers,
Me.

The "eye-rolling" or "eye-wiggles" is called nystagmus and is a normal side-effect of MDMA ingestion. Generally when you're getting the eye wiggles on pills, you can see ok to get around, but it's difficult to concentrate and focus on something. (ie. ever tried to send an SMS on your phone when your eyes are going bananas? hehe it's REAL tough).
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
I don't want to sound paranoid, but just consider how much of what you're writing could help send you to Jail.

ohhh yeah, trying to send an sms is such a strugle, or even looking at your watch. Not that you could really give a shit what the time is when you are on somthing that nice anyway...hehe.

when my vision starts blurring and/or my eyes roll backwards, alls i can say is
OOOHHHHYEEAHHH!! =)

"eyes rolling" has to be my calling card, my eyes are the loopiest out there.
smile.gif

"hey man, you finally got the other half of your eye back" -
biggrin.gif

appreciate alot of eye wiggles, its the signs of a good pill!

I have no idea! BUT I LOVE IT!
its kinda wierd with me, coz i can switch it on and off... and because of that, i think maybe it has something to do with the nervous system, and the brain sending scattered signals to your eyes. BUT! i just thought of that now.
smile.gif

I love eye wiggles, but I look like the biggest freak as I already have a lazy eye and this does not help at all, my eyes act independently of each other so they could go anywhere. I've had to give up on SMS because my eyes are going hay wire so much.

i so love watching the cherry of my ciggy burning when the eye wiggles set in
smile.gif

Does anyone know what is actually taking place in your body when you're eyes do this? Is it some kind of minute seizure of some muscle? hmm.. my eyes have been known to wiggle a few times, but hardly recently.. only when I usd to take alot of pills.
Anyway, i just want to know, medically, what happens?
Hangon, I'm going to do a search.. i'll be back.
(first i have to put a load of washing on and then i'm making a cake.. so it might be a while after this thread..)
God i'm stoned *giggle*
ahem.