Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

s'up in Aotearoa???

SNeaK

Bluelighter
just wondering what the other kiwis on the board think bout the state of it all at the moment...
quite a few people seem to be going down/paranoid. Im also noticing a lot more people seem to be getting into speed...its every-where...where the funt have the good beans gone????
Personally i dont get off on that stuff, but mind u, the pills have been shite as well. Crap pills, difficult to come across, not very good price wise, not very good fullstop.
Just lotsa wired people wandering round.
Not only that, but what do the Aucks think of the state of clubing at the moment? Ive been on a 'break' for a while, so im just keen to see whats hot and whats not.
Can some-one dump shitloads of MDMA on us, the land of the long white cloud seems to becoming the land of the long white rail.
ah well...summer, the G, all good things, hopefully the rest will follow.
peace
S
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/sneak/

annnnnd any word on these?
white smokers...test slow black/purple
Yellow crowns..."" "" ""
White pings (japanese symbol) ...black
yellow Royals...unknown (but heard not the nicest)
Versaces...????
Elephants....????
any opinions on any of the above?
S

Yay! Another New Zealander!!
Are the Versaces you mentioned light pink, with and engraved logo? I had a couple of these a few weeks ago, very nice clean happy pill. They tested purple in 3-4Secs
Ive also come across the yellow Royals, tested purple in 4 secs, didn't try them but ive heard very mixed reports.
There's still a few good pills around its just who you know. Although there have been weekends where getting hold of some have been an imposable mission!! I agree with you 100%, we need more MDMA!!!!
And well as for the quality of speed, just seems to be going down hill with the prices in the other direction!! U'll get more energy the Glucose its cut with than the speed itself!!
The clubbing is starting to pick up with lots of new clubs opening.. Grand Circle, Cirque Bar and Bed. Voyager, Kiss and Sinners on K'rd are still good, and for dayclubbing, Wobble on Sundays!! http://www.biggie.co.nz is the best site for NZ Club and Rave info!!

Welcome back Sneak!
bumpity bump
smile.gif

got some reports on some of the pills i asked about..
white pings (asian symbol)...not worth the money
Yellow crowns...nothing great/not loved up
Pink smilees...quite good/may contain mdma
white smokers...also nothing to rave about.
thanks to the people that emailed me
wink.gif

S

BUMP
Glad to see some kiwi input.
We should all meet up for the next big event!