Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS: More yuppies treated for designer drug use

BigTrancer

Bluelight Crew
More yuppies treated for designer drug use
Source: Sydney Morning Herald.
Published: Monday November 13, 3:29 PM
BRISBANE - A world drug expert says people are now seeking treatment for severe addictions to party drugs such as Fantasy and Ecstasy.
Dr Jane Maxwell, chief of research with the Texas Commission on Alcohol and Drug Abuse, says people need to understand how easy it is to become dependent on designer drugs.
She says doctors are now learning about the new drugs and are still exploring the best ways to treat addiction.
Dr Maxwell is in Brisbane studying Australian drug trends on a visiting research fellowship with the Queensland University of Technology.
She says heroin deaths are on the rise in both the US and Australia and heroin in Australia is becoming much purer.
. "Doctor Doctor, help! I think I'm addicted to 'Fantasy'!"
. "Oh for fuck's sake, get over yourself and stop seeking attention."
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
I don't want to sound paranoid, but just consider how much of what you're writing could help send you to Jail.

Thanks BT I needed a laugh.
------------------
Kandeman
"Reality is an illusion created by a lack of drugs!"

hehe, i was havin my doubts about this green until i saw that!
smile.gif
Muahahaha, ROFL, hilarious!
i have nothing important to say on the issue CA
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by CrazyAustralian (edited 13 November 2000).]

haha...what a load of bullshit, it's amazing what reporters will do for a story.

Fantasy is another name for GHB, think i read this somewhere over next door..
correct me if wrong.

Last weekend i necked a couple of Es straight outta amsterdam and snorted some Colombian Charlie, does that mean i qualify as 'World Drug Expert' too??
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by XSI11V (edited 13 November 2000).]

Hey sorry if i missed something here but whats so funny? Ur telling me that a large amount of todays young designer drug users dont have a dependancy? I don't know about the "world drug expert" bit but i cant see anything wrong with what they are saying.
Not after an arguement guys, i think they have a point, ecstasy is a problem as it is widely abused.
smile.gif
Cheers
Jaff
------------------
Can somebody Please slap/tickle me balls?

Jaff -> What you're saying is true and fine...but I think XSV was having a little laugh there! he he... Yep I've read ONE book in my life and now I'm a book critic..
biggthumpup.gif

------------------
LSD doesn't fry your brain...It e x p a n d s the mind!!
A psychedelic person is not a good citizen..not a good ANYTHING..That is defined by somebody else.