Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

wats wrong with mixing E and alcohol?

smacca

Bluelighter
can someone please tell me what is wrong with mixing E and alcohol together. i know ppl who do it and like it, then i hear of it being real dangerous, and i would like to know as im having this combo at my 18th.
if its ok, wat r the effects like??

The problems involved are mostly to do with dehydration. Taking MDMA or amphetamines in general tends to elevate your body temperature, heart rate and blood pressure, causing you to lose fluids quicker. Couple that with dancing or exercise and you can accomplish amazing fluid loss in a night. People usually recommend drinking one 350mL bottle of water an hour or thereabouts (or sip when you feel thirsty) to maintain a healthy fluid level until the morning, without over-hydrating or de-hydrating.
When you add alcohol to this mixture, the dehydrating effect can be exacerbated due to the alcohol's dehydrating properties, and cause further elevation of your body temperature. This may put you in a very uncomfortable situation in which you become dangerously overheated.
A couple of drinks to bring the MDMA on is usual, but when contemplating a large drinking binge, perhaps the bickies could wait til another night? Alternatively munch hard, but stop after a couple of drinks.
As always, everything in moderation, and look after yourself.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
I don't want to sound paranoid, but just consider how much of what you're writing could help send you to Jail.