Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

How long does MDMA store for?

Kinjo

Bluelighter
Hi PPL
I have some powder and want to know if anyone out there can tell me the best way to store it and how long it will stay fresh for?
I guess it must have a store life. I have heard everywhere between two months and one year. Also is the best place to keep it the fridge?:}

My info (I've never read any different) is that it has an indefinite shelf life....
------------------
Drugs are the answer, now what was the question?....

In pills its in definite salt form. So it'll keep forever as long as you keep em dry and preferably away from sunlight.
As for powder it depends on what else is in there, and I think it may make a difference if its freebase or salt. It'll be salt tho. If its very dry then follow above guidelines. If its wet, you need some drying to take place before proper storage, on which I shall not advise you due to a lack of knowledge. Freezing it.... should enable indefinite storage. But make 100% sure its in an air tight, water tight package. Seal it several sealed thingy's cos no seal is perfect, unless you vacuum seal....

Just say you put some pills in a bag and then put them in a container of salt fully covered, do you think that would do the job? I am really curious to know this aswell as for most of us, our NYE stash will start soon (if it hasn't already started yet) and we don't want to find our goods have died because we put them in the wrong place.
[This message has been edited by MOTOMAN (edited 13 November 2000).]

As long as the pills stay whole, you're fine. If you store them under conditions that would normally cause them to become moist, or otherwise contaminated and break up, then they won't be as convenient to use, but barring actual chemical reactions with the MDMA, it should be fine. The active MDMA ingredient should stay active indefinitely, it's just the binders that may fall apart causing the pills to crumble. You can keep pills in a plastic bag for ages (I'd say years, but I doubt they'll stay outside you that long
wink.gif
) though, as long as they stay dry.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
I don't want to sound paranoid, but just consider how much of what you're writing could help send you to Jail.

People,
The best thing to do when storing your shit, be it speed, pills or powder MDMA is to include those little moisture absorbent sachets that you get in multi vitamin bottles etc.. in with the shit, of course if its powder, don't be a idiot and put it in with it, just include in the next layer/bag whatever your storing it in.
Cheers all,
Amron.
------------------
yeah i heard ya man, out tha corner of ma eye!

Motoman,
I put my private stash in a small old medicine container, a pill bottle of sorts. I half filled it with dry rice (rice absorbs moisture - moister makes fillers in pills decay) and had the pills in a plastic baggy. 2 months later, they are looking more beautiful then ever, and twice as tempting to eat considering whats around at the moment.
CA
smile.gif

Yeah thats what I was thinking after I posted that message, the old rice trick. Well after you have said it works well, I think I will do that with my stuff, sounds like a good easy way of doing it!

in an airtight container away from sunlight....that magic dust will last 4ever.
peace
------------------
You know the drill,
Slam down that pill!