Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

White motorola's - How many batches?

Kid A

Bluelighter
The pill reports are fairly mixed on these and there are a lot of discrepencies in the pill descriptions. But everyone agrees they tested black - fairly quickly...?!?!?!
I am in Brisbane, buying from the Gold Coast? Could people who have tried these add a description (detailed - some batches are domed) and/or test and experience.
Someone even suggested that the makers of these puppies may have beaten the EZ Testers somehow - If so, then there are problems!

Kid A
I have motos form goldie. They are imports and They are round and domed on both sides. They are hard pills that are brittle once broken. The logo is a very well centred, clean pressed and has a circle around it. Alot of my mates have had these and all agree that they get at least an 8. They are very clean and real mdma. There is another batch of white motos that do not have the circle around the M. Avoid these for as far as I know they are week copy/s of the real ones.

Oh, and they are real big pills. That was the first thing we noticed.
smile.gif

Which ones are really big?
Please include location in the tittle of your post
smile.gif

Thank you carry on.
wink.gif

i tested a white motorola in sydney on friday.
black.
but i forgot to have a look at the pill, sorry

sydney : Domed both sides with score on the back. The m is protuding above the set of the pill. ( they are big compared to other pills )
black/purple in 3-4 secs.