Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Misuse of the pill reports

jag

Bluelighter
I had to say that I am disappointed to find that many people are not reading the faq's and not posting accurate reports. Posting without EZ testing can be forgiven but I can't help be get the feeling that some people are using this board to sell "cookies" with.
This can be seen by some of the outraguous differences to some pills. Lets not mistake speed bombs with mDmA type pills. Pure meth in a pill can make you just as euphoric so be careful.
I'm sorry to say that this is a reality and I ask that people try and post a report accurately without too much bias. I know I'm not a moderator but I thought that this should be said. Stone me if I'm wrong I'll happily take it.
ur I in da sky
jag

Totally agreed.
This suggestion sound a little heavy handed at this stage, but how about deleting obvious dud reports that have no EZ-Test info. It's all just noise and probably just as reliable as someone's jibberish whilst they're peakin. ;-)
Maybe even just sort them in a seperate sub category to describe the pills, might be good as an additional resource to compare reports that have an EZ-Test result.
I dunno...any other suggestions ?

Yep, agree about the state of pillreports, but until we have moderators there, we'll just have to lead by good example.
There have been a few topics similar to this tossed around recently, maybe you could bounce around ideas in there too:
ATTENTION ALL EVERYONE (PARTICULARLY NEWBIES) - RE: PILL REPORTS
Dodge Dealers on pillreports.com
Those damn RISE pills!!!
There are some similar sentiments to your own in those threads. Perhaps further discussion could take place in one of the above, so that we don't get too many threads on the same subject floating around.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
I don't want to sound paranoid, but just consider how much of what you're writing could help send you to Jail.