Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

1st roll the *best* pFFFFFttttttt

bilston underscore

Bluelighter
i can honestly say my 1st and 2nd roll wasn't my best, (no they weren't crap pills) my experience with ecstacy has only improved since then. (i usually have 1 pill 4 weeks apart) i don't understand people who say their first roll was the best and they can never get that feeling back, for me it's been the exact opposite every roll gets better and BETTer... maybe im just lucky. /me *points* at robo-t "or maybe it's cos of him"

Sometimes the first seems like the best because the person has absolutely no idea of what to expect from MDMA... thus the effects completely take them by surprise and leave them in awe and left with a sense of a deep experience that opened their eyes to a whole new level of happiness. I don't know how many times I've heard someone say after their first time "it changed my life". For some people, it can seem like every roll after that is just a shadow of the first experience, because they know what to expect, the anticipation is there, and they're waiting for it to happen.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

as trancer said some people have their life changed by xtc. but i was so angry that i had paid $50 for the first pill (white mitzi) i had that i didn't do it again for about 4 months i thought it was a complete waste of time when $10 got you 8 hours of acid stupor. I think it is possible to, i donno, "fight" it the first time? if you know what i mean? anyone agree? Once you get used to the feeling of MDMA "coming on" you can control it better and make it work for you..
smile.gif
hehehe. wierd way of explaining.
And as with bilston_ each time it gets better. perhaps its the setting? I remember having 1.5 windmills at Large (the globe) and having a really average time. I know windmills aren't MDMA but STILL!!! i think setting is maybe more important for some people than others. hmmmmm
------------------
"The woodpile is so beautiful, about all the joy and beauty that I can stand. I am afraid to turn around and face the mountains, for fear they will overpower me. But I did look, and I am astounded" (1991) Shulgin

Well you're one of the lucky ones bilston, my first was definately one of the best, and while there have been times that were better, none had quite the same emotional impact for the reasons BT said...
The first time, the whole night I was saying "I can't believe how good I feel!" but after 3 years its still great, but that level of impact isn't there anymore
frown.gif

well said bt, my actually nites get better with every rave the more ppl i meet etc, but the feeling of uncertainty of MDMA, mmmmmm, you can never get that back.

I don't think it's the first time. It's the first half dozen times or so.
I'd like to know how long the people who say it gets better and better have done it for?
And I always suspect the people who think this like speedy pills...

*chaoscat*: about 2 years, i assume that's not so experienced in your eyes, soRRrrrY! and maybe youve been suspecting wrong speed is YUCK!
p.s this is SO ridiculously like irc, LOOK at me im a fucking redlighter

totally agree with ya BT, there is that awe factor (if you have a good pill and can relax) the first time you drop, and you just get absolutely blown away by how good this 1 pill can make you feel. i wonder how many people go through this....
1) first few times they drop the feeling is beyond belief, cause some how u got those awesome pills first up 'green euros, mitsis' etc. then you get some shit pills or it doesnt effect you as much and you start to go hey what the hell this sucks and start blaming your pills on everything from k to mdea to herion
smile.gif
then finally you realise its not just about getting fucked but about the people you go with and you have to put in some effort yourself to have a good time.
there seems to be another stage after this called 'the jaded raver' mwhahaha but i havent made it there yet
smile.gif

yeah i think to generalise like that though is a bit dangerous. i have been doing this for a while and only recently i.e. this year regardless of pill quality, have been having a really good time on xtc. i.e. cathartic life changing experiences which have effected my entire disposition(heheh ED). So maybe we can agree to disagree that perhaps it is a combination of things that makes a "roll" really good. and not entirely the chronology as is sooo often blamed by jaded pillers for a general decline in *AS GOOD AS THE FIRST TIME* experiences. its a little like sex. hmm which tends to get better the more you do it. hmm actually its not like that at all. but umm.. i'm babbling. i will stop now.
smile.gif

------------------
"The woodpile is so beautiful, about all the joy and beauty that I can stand. I am afraid to turn around and face the mountains, for fear they will overpower me. But I did look, and I am astounded" (1991) Shulgin

Yep....my first time was really dissapointing.......i dont think it was the pill..cause everyone else had the same pill..and they were rolling fine..i think i had just built the moment up too much..and was expecting too much..and it just basiaclly kept me awake.....thats bout all...it kinda turned me off....thinking i paid so much for that....but then..as i learnt to relax..and work with it..and bring on the rushes and shit..it got better and better..and havent really looked back.......if i see someome doin it for the first time now..and i see em really buidling it up..and saying..this is shit..its doin nothing..i just tell em to relax...and talk to em..take their mind off what they are doing.....hopefully it will make it work better for them.
------------------
StOp ThE WorlD...i WaNNa gEt oFF

BUZHaaaaAAAAAAAaaaa&*&$)#&$@!!!!!
EXACTLY!
smile.gif
props to Adz-O-Rama.
smile.gif

------------------
"The woodpile is so beautiful, about all the joy and beauty that I can stand. I am afraid to turn around and face the mountains, for fear they will overpower me. But I did look, and I am astounded" (1991) Shulgin on his experience with ecstasy.

I too think that the reason why the first time for most people is because you don't have a clue what MDMA is going to do to you and when it kicks in you are that amazed by it that you never forget it. After a while you end up getting really picky with pills because you sit there and say "hmmm, ok should be kicking in soon....yep it's here.....is it as good as last time.....nahhh don't think so". I wish it didn't happen that way but most of the time it does, for me anyway. This weekend was the first time I had have the "first time feeling" again, it was on some MDMA powder. I couldn't imagine having that for my first roll, oh what a feeling that would be...
smile.gif

im sorry but the 1st time wasn't amazing, it jUST wasn'T! i totally agree that atmosphere and people have alot to do with it, considering about the time xtc got HEAPS better was when i met robo-t
[This message has been edited by bilston underscore (edited 13 November 2000).]

So bilston when do you think "xtc got HEAPS better?"
Of course if you have shit (or speedy) pills your first time it's not gonna be special...
But thats just your first "pills" not mdxa...

ONCE again for *chaoscat* they weren't speedy or shitty pills.. just stop being so damn jeaLous
smile.gif
XTC got heaps better when i fell in LOve you dimwit :p