Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Powder acid in caps??? Sydneyish

Simba

Bluelighter
I got some Acid caps (never had anything but blotter acid before) on the south coast n.s.w.
The capsules are smallish(approx 12mm x 4mm), white with a stripe of red powder in the centre varying from about 3mm to 7mm.
I was wondering if anyone had had these or similar and could tell me what they're like.
Thanx
------------------
Simba

I may be wrong... but I somehow get the feeling that acid can't be in powder form... the measurements for dosage are WAY too small for anyone (except for maybe a chemist) to dish them out...
...but then again... the Americans get some of their acid in sugar cube form... so it might be something similar to that.. but in a cap.
I'd be a bit wary about them.. if you've got a tester, test a bit of the powder and see if it comes up anything.. but..hey... like i said... I really don't know...
have fun
smile.gif

LSD crystals could be cut enough to be put in gel caps easily.
Are you sure its even a powder, or could it also be a liquid?
If they are LSD crystals (even cut), you are SO lucky!!!
Otherwise they could be anything from 2C-T-7 to Ketamine...

dunno if this means much cause it was a hollywood movie
smile.gif
but in Fear and loathing in las vegas they had powdered acid. they got pretty fucked off it too - well actually the two main guys seem to be pretty fucked the entire movie but hey
smile.gif

LSD is a crystal.
Liquid LSD is the crystal dissolved in alcohol.
Blotter LSD is liquid LSD dropped onto paper.
Sugar cubes with LSD have had liquid LSD dropped onto them.
you could conceivably drop liquid LSD onto a variety of materials, then put it in a capsule. Although this is a rather tedious process that i have yet to see in the States.

Thanx Guys.
I knew that the powder wasn't all acid, i thought that maybe the red bit was a liquid form acid in the white powder but now I have a funny feeling that it might be special K or something.