Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Rapid comedowns

mort

Bluelighter
The last few times I've been out I've had really sudden comedowns from E about 3 or 4 hours after dropping.
It's really weird - I'll be dancing and happy, and then suddenly it's like the room totally closes off, I get tunnel vision and feel really unsteady (and shakey). I also get a really sad feeling.
Anyone else had this problem, or have suggestions to avoid it?

have you recently been doing a lot more e then u have in the past? the comedowns coming sooner then you remember from the past sounds like you may be developing tolerance. the depressed feeling is always associated with coming down from e..lucky for you...you haven't expierenced that before..it can be pretty nasty!

yeah I find that can happen too... all of a sudden your on top of the world, then unfortunately the world comes crashing down.. and all the buddies you just made look like the biggest fucking idiots, you wish you just had a razor blade so you can slice their stupid fucking jaw.
Maybe not...
Although I can't stop this, I find 5-htp kills the comedown the preceeding days...
"My hand held more razor blades than coke addicts" - Ikon the Verbal Hologram

Oh - I know the comedown depression well
smile.gif
It usually makes me intollerant and quiet for the next few days. But this is different - this is a sudden feeling that your totally alone and worthless, followed by anxiety attacks.
My intake has increased significantly at all (in fact I was off them for a month and a half while overseas).

last time i rolled i had some SHITTY ice/crystal meth whatever the fuck and a very good pill, well i was kinda happy then *BOOM* i was getting severe paranoia and bouts of feeling SO sad and wanting to cry, but i think i felt like this because i had a really shitty night and yUcky drugs miXed in with it, i roll 4 weeks apart. hope this helps
------------------
mean people suck... nice people swallow

If you are suffering come downs like that, maybe try and come down in the right enviroment with the right people. Loud and fast music is a little to intence at times.
Just go sit outside with a few friends and try to relax for a while
smile.gif

I had a very similar experience last Big Day Out - I was absolutely on top of the world and in love with everything that walked and talked until BANG! CRASH! BOOM! ....from then I didn't want to be there and felt so damn sad! This was the first and last experience like this and I put it down to an imitation MDMA pill!!!! however, now reading this I'm confused - My question is why, if you have a true MDMA pill, can this happen when all the other times its peace for hours on end!

What ever is causing the problem, it is probably from a lack of dopamine, if it is not over e-ing then maybe it is emotional- something else in your life you have not quiet faced up to yet?

i dont know about the fast comedown, but i do know about the unstable/shakey feeling and anxiety attacks (i am sure the shakiness is anxiety) one time i did way too much e at once for my lil body, and ended up an incoherent meltypot on the floor, until i yakked twice. thereafter, i started suffering shaking attacks i had no answer for. it was a few months later i put it down to anxiety, even tho i didnt feel anxious.
now, i still get the shakes if i get even a lil bit nervous (such as having a confrontation with a difficult person at work) but it has mostly subsided now. that incident happened last october, i didnt roll for 4 months (or do *anything* actually) and its very slowly subsided over this year.
i dont know if this is any help. i would firstly, give the e another, longer break, and start back on really small doses when you do. other than that, i dont know?
but best of luck w/ it =)