Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Acid in perth for a first timer

Acid_Reign

Bluelighter
I'm planning on having acid the night i finish my tee.
I've got a few questions;
Is lsd adulterated much/at all?
Should i pop a full one (i want to blow my mind)?
Whats good at the moment?
What stuff can i do to make the trip more enjoyable. Board games, movies, etc?
thanks in advance for your help
smile.gif

You're in Perth right??
Try and get hold of a trip called "Rainbow fields" the usual: paper square with a picture of a rainbow.
My bestfriend,(a guy) is a very heavy acid user (as in over 250 trips in the last 2 years) and he found it really good, a decent trip with all the classic hallmarks of an acid experience. I was with him throughout the whole thing and it was really interesting to watch him go through all the stages.

Hmmmmmm innat funny?
Myself and Drave were just talking about doing acid in the near future last night. His first time, my first in a few years so almost like my first time again.
Get a bike man, and fucken ride it!! It has to be my favourite thing after skateboarding on acid. I don't think I'll be up to much skateboarding this time round cos i haven't had one under my feet in probably a few years also.... yeah it was two years ago this month I sold my deck...
frown.gif
*sob* anyway farkman I used to go crazy on the board and pull off things I couldn't dream of doing normally, whenever I was tripping. Heehee all good fun.
But yeah if you don't skate, ride a bike, go for walks... but you'll surely get an urge to anyways. I think maybe don't smoke too much pot your first time. Smoke, oh yeah, but take it slow. I fuct my shit up once by tripping hard and smoking more than I normally would and then getting hassled by police and.... yeah.
Its really preferable if you have someone there with you that's got a decent amount of experience with acid. You'll get no scarey stories from me at all. I've eaten a few hundred trips and I have maybe two unhappy tales to tell - one involving the too much pot and too many police night.
smile.gif
But its good to have someone around to calm you down or get you on a level if you need it.
I think I have to say; get ready for a ride, but do not try to expect or predict anything. Just go with it baby!
Its a pity about the timeframes. It'd be cool if we had a big cherry popping session
smile.gif

Nah for real! We should all get together and drop. Im just like Acid_Reign havnt done it but want to. Id be up for that! Anyone else?
Maybe we could do it at an event like Delirious or something? (place like Belvoir ampitheatre would rock id imagine)
------------------
Dont forget, in an emergency.. Stop, Drop, and Roll!
[email protected]

I'd rather do it at a house in the suburbs. I think it'd be best for everyone that's popping cherries to be in place they are very comfortable with.
[This message has been edited by entropope (edited 09 November 2000).]

hey, that does sound cool. something i've wanted to do for a while, but having trouble creating an environment where i would feel comfortable.
that is so cool, i'm all smiley just thinking about it
smile.gif

For me it's this coming thursday for sure
smile.gif

I'll prolly drop before 2pm. If anyone else wants to come along say so, the more the merrier
smile.gif

Location is troubling because i want to do it somewhere that I'm comfortable but my house is out of the question.
I want to do it somewhere with lots of nice scenery around, ie the beach, parks, etc.
oh and i have to get some acid
smile.gif

heh
that's what I edited out of my post. Didn't want to insinuate anything
wink.gif

It hard to come by for me these days. Perhaps a bulk order of AMT online?

Mmmm... Acid. Haven't touched that stuff for 2 years now. Wouldn't mind trying it again just to see if it was as weird (and as interesting) as my previous experiences.
biggrin.gif

But I have no idea on how to get my hands on acid. I've lost contacts for that, it's been soo long!
frown.gif

Anyhow, y'all have my icq no. so drop me a line.
Thanks
wink.gif

------------------
"Keep Dropping!"
Drop 'What' you say?...

My proposed date is Friday the 24th. (pending discovery of tabs) Only cos its the only w/e night I have free between finishing exams and Drave leaving the country.
smile.gif

It'd be cool if everyone went tripping for Primus' bday, but I don't think everyone is up for it, and I don't think I can even attend that night.
Otherwise a weeknight would be cool with me. But some peeps have to work yeah?

Hmmm
Dude.
I dont think you will see those who have done it Entropope Myself and E Excess Bee do it again in fact i know it scares the shit out of most who have ventured in....
(The experince should not be missed!, but not to many times.
wink.gif

Most of us here would feel a lot happier if you had somewhere safe and freindly to go!!!!!
It isn't anything at all like most pills.
A whole nother world....
So it's essential you plan this properley you are in a very vurnerable state in a strong trip..
Oh yeah acid is hard to find at our age due to it being a cheep nasty drug you could only sell to children..!
It realy is an interesting experiance do it with the correct enviroment, and you will never forget it!

Cheap and nasty? Only for children? Somehow I doubt it. Acid may not be like xtc but that's cos it's a head-farker and not a toy. Respect her and she'll have you floating, imagining, seeing and believing.
Gotta love the cid...
------------------
LSD doesn't fry your brain...It e x p a n d s the mind!!
A psychedelic person is not a good citizen..not a good ANYTHING..That is defined by somebody else.

I don't understand what the theory behind "dirty" drugs are... I used to think acid was "dirty" as well...
those little pills you put down your gulliver would have to be one of the most unsavoury practices ever, think of what they use to bind that shit. Think of where they could of hid that shit
smile.gif
. You get the idea...

Dude gross! Pills are wrapped up for import I promise. I don't care where the placcy wrap surrounding the pills I eat when they were imported has been
wink.gif

I view acid as a dirty drug due to the feeling that the impurities in some tabs can give you. Seedy. Dirty skin feeling. (but no "ahhhh it won't come off!! GET IT OFF ME!!! GET IT OFF!!! no none of that heehee
smile.gif
)
Ummmm yeah, once I'd done a lot of acid and stopped to look back on it, I never ever ever wanted to do it again. But check out my "I think I have a drug problem" thread. I have no choice. It's calling me, and I have to eat it.
The date is set, the place is not. Surely we'll sort something out on the night.
I remember going up to the hills one night.... but yeah that's far away, and acid is the one thing i won't drive on..... oh and G
smile.gif

I'm all prepared except for a location which is being finalised.
I'll let you know how it goes
smile.gif

don't knock the hills...we may be a little further away than most places, but its definitely worth the drive (nb: I do not condone or recommend driving on acid. In fact, I'm extremely against it)
the view from my house if absolutely fucking fantastic on any drug (especially mushies)... when you stand on the lawn and look out into the vast expanse of twinkling lights, you feel like you're on top of the world
smile.gif