Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Need Info - Yellow Foxes and BLUE English Pounds

cAmmAc

Bluelighter
I had a look on pillreports.com and didn't find anything really comprehensive about either of these pills, and was just hoping that someone out there has tried any of these, and whether they were any good or not!
Sounds as if both are MDxx of some sort, but I want to know if they're worth saving for new year's or something big!!
Thanx
wink.gif

------------------
I think of my life as a series of sketches; each one funnier than the last

Well....The English pounds i found to be veeeeeeeeery good. Mind you this was after a break of about 6 weeks for me...had visuals and great touchy feely thing happening. Did half then about 3 hours later another half. Lasted a good 8/9 hours all up. I am a newbie though, and I'd had a big break so that might account for the strength of my reaction. As for the foxes....speed pill basically. Lick it and you'll understand
wink.gif

**********************MELBOURNE******************

Yeah, I'm in Melbourne too.... for those who don't know me!!!
wink.gif

------------------

The blue english pounds going round Melbourne atm, at least the ones me and my friends had, were sooooooo not speedy. Would say they had a decent whack of MDMA in them. Didn't have them tested though, so i can only say that form personal experience.

Anyone tried these foxes? Have the opp to grab some, but if they are speedy then they can shove them up there arse.

HEY, i had half of these wif my friend @ chapel st. fest. and they're definately SPEED!!! Dropped it thinkin' "ok... n e thing else???" but... if u like 'em speedy then these r good. If not... then stay away!!! Speed speed and nuffen but speed!

I tested both these pills, but I think my tester is past the use-by, coz both the foxes and the pounds tested orange. I tried both last night, had the fox and was DEFINATELY speed - and a fair old smack of it too coz I was buzzing for a very long time, however, I dropped the pound expecting a speed driven charge through Chris Liberator at the Cage, but found myself being spanked around by a good old hit of MDxx. Lasted for around 3-4 hours (not quite sure how long peak lasted) and was having sensational rushes thru to the very end of the roll. Great pill - would definately recommend 8.5/10
------------------
[This message has been edited by cAmmAc (edited 14 November 2000).]

hum...interesting!
even a d.d said the pounds are speedy.(nice ones at that he said)
"but not what you want!"
ill try test one later!
anybody got a good description? all i know is they are big!

....My friend had a Yellow Fox last night....
this girl is usually all smiles and chatty but all she did was dance ...she said they were clear, not "rushy", no noticable peak either. I would say speedy...but no...i wouldnt waste the money on them basically...it did odd things to her
** i apologise, this isn't very helpful is it....
smile.gif

Cheers

tested both on thurs nite.
yellow fox - no change in colour initially. After 10 secs, there was a tinge of orange. I suspect that there is ketamine, acid and a splash of acid in this pill.
Blue British pounds - Tested orange. Has acid in it as well.
If I were you, I wouldn't buy them ... unless you like speed bombs and something that gives you a great head fuck.
------------------
Raving goes beyond what words can Express!

Agree with all reports regarding the Yellow Foxes. However, the ble english pounds i had were deginitely not speed. My sense of touch was going crazy for hours...sat in a corner giving someone a massage for about an hour...then had to dance. There *is* always the possibility of there being two batches, you know......

The Blue Pounds are definately not MDMA, or MDxx. I'm also pretty sure that there isnt an import batch. If there are two batches, theyd both be local, and both are speed-bombs.
Did you test these on the EZ tester TEIS?

I agree with you rashen. I do believe that there are 2 batches but both are speedbombs +++ .... so i'll ne careful with them. I have not recieved good reviews with them so far.
------------------
Raving goes beyond what words can Express!

wow - was I wrong!
frown.gif

Found out that the blue pound actually contained speed and special k. This came as quite a shock, coz I was certain that the pill did contain some MDxx (due to the rushes, sensations, etc) and also due to the fact that I slept REALLY well afterwards (even tho I could only sleep 4 hours due to work) and I was in no way scattered from the speed the next day - infact I worked till 2am the following night, and felt perfectly normal.
I'm really sorry for any misleading info guys - my bad!
------------------

Hi cAmmAc... what method did you use to ascertain the presence of ketamine in these pills? Or is it kind of speed plus "something"?
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
I don't want to sound paranoid, but just consider how much of what you're writing could help send you to Jail.

Hey BT,
I'm not 100% sure that the blue pound contained K, but I do know that it tested orange (tested myself), and didn't taste like MDMA, and on the pillreports people have said that it is a speed and K pill. I found it to be a very floaty pill with rushes, sensations, etc, but I didn't really have any "trippy" visuals that u would have if the pill had acid in it.
Plus someone that also took a blue pound the same night as me that is more experience than myself said that it was a speed and k sensation, so I'm going from their analysis basically. Even if it's not K, it WAS a speed + something else combination.
I just thought that I'd put a little warning in this thread that there's a good chance it has K after I regretfully recommended the pill in a previous post... Any more info on these would be greatly appreciated!
smile.gif

------------------

smile.gif
Long time ,no say
smile.gif

Been having a little read of this thread and just had to add.
Unless any pill has had a ful lab analysis, or the word is straight from the manufacturer there is no true way of knowing what it contains.We are only going by indicators, be they test kits or us.I have used the test kits and they are not infallable.If there is some quality speed in a true mdxx pill (bouns!!) they speed will have a subtle and clean effect on your body, but it may dominate the required chemical reaction for indication, thus giving a "speed bomb" indication for a really good mdxx pill.
The only real test is to try the pill yourself. See how you feel, explore the effects.Try not to bias your feelings with the words of others, for what might be your scoobysnack may just a dry biscuit to your friends.
Ask yourself, who do you buy your pills for?? If you like them, get them. Dont bend to peer pressure. Its your body, your brain.
Look after it and use it well.
There will always be a market for drugs (look at alcohol,wine,and cigarettes) ,everything, be it good or bad. Its just a matter of personal taste and preferences.
We are each entitled to our own and accord the respect to the opinions of others, as we would wish accorded to our selves.
smile.gif

IF YOU HAD A GOOD TIME ON THE POUNDS, BLOODY GOOD HEALTH. THATS WHAT WE WANT, A BLOODY GOOD TIME.
I take what I do to enjoy the experiences and pleasures it gives.
Phew this is a mission :p Need another smoke,
smile.gif

Kettamine is very quick to come on(10mins apx) lasting about 1/2hr. the effect can be very much like walking across the deck of a moving boat in bad weather in slowmotion, laughing ya tits off. (I personally cant handle this, but the pills in question where still very good pills. Just not for me).
"Enjoy your choice, share your experience"