Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Calling Adelaide!

scratch

Bluelighter
I'm really enjoying reading about everything in NSW, VIC & Perth - you guys don't know how good you have it! However, I'm getting pissed off - I'm starting to wonder if people in Adelaide haven't heard of computers yet!!! cause what I'm really want is some discussion relating to Adelaide beenz and other good stuff! Mostly all of the beenz and acid spoken about rarely get into Adelaide yet we do get some variety here! Why I don't know, however PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Adelaide people get on and start discussing - it will only help all of us to weed out the bunks and promote the good stuff! For example white USA's and Bristols are around at the moment and it would be good to exchange stories and experiences - Peace to all and remember a rolling stone gathers no moss!!!

hey....i'll try to post reports whenever possible, check out pillreports...myself and sbrood would be the most common adelaide posters...
i dont have time to check here all the time, so most discussions tend to get ignored...
agree though, more SA peoples are really needed to have a decent discussion, talking to oneself is a sign of madness, so they say...
fact is, SA get a lot of good pills, i have seen 1 dud in the past 2 years, and every other one has been nice, no speed bombs, just tasty rolls...we also seem to get a lot of unique stuff here, which is weird...we'll get pills that no other place in the country sees...currently one of the best i've seen around would be the blue caps that just keep appearing...
anyway, seeya at EF3!!!!
SPACE DJZ, CHRIS C, SCOTT BROWN, BRYAN G, ELLIES DEE........oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!
also, Atomic Energy 4 - Dec 23 with the first lady herself, DJ STORM!!!
outski

Do they have raves? i thought they just had churches
smile.gif

CONTACT! Yeah! Peace @draver
I've seen your posts and will be getting my arse into gear to do the same on a regular basis! - you never know this might start a SA snowball, cause as you say there are some wonderful weird stuff going around.
Also did you hear about the liquid fantasy OD on the weekend - not good - only education and discussion will kick this in the butt!

good evening
adelaide still has a pulse?
no you're right we get some good shit down here but i've been out of circulation for a while so what pills are floating around at the moment. last ones i heard about were the white cu's.

Yo! Adelaide on the roll!!!! Good to see!
Greetings to you!
I've seen or had the following
White USA's - see pill report - Mild yet pleasant
Bristols - kick arse!
Rolls Royces - Yeah!
Some weird arse green speckly small tabs - reports are good yet hard to get - haven't dropped myself
Yes! White CU's
Pink Hearts - however I personally know not many arrived from the eastern states - Good!
Now to fire one back at ya!
Do you know any 'cids gettin around?
Last I indulged in was Red Lips (months ago) and haven't seen much since - but hangin to go trippin!
Also, one more word "EF" - whoa baby!

so is it worth me coming through Adelaide in January????
Went thru in June.... just passing, but it seems like a cool place. Very chill (except for the crazy fucker drivers - is there a rule that you HAVE to screech your tires round every coner?)
I like chilled placed. Was my perception right?
On topic - perhaps you guys can promote www.bluelight.ru amongst ppl in scene... I know its tuff, but just through talking to people I meet out, people I'm nattering to whilst smashed, friends, associates, and aquaintances a few more Perth bluelighters have existed.

yeah, adelaide will be fun (as fun as it gets) during december and Jan....
bring on Australia day with Kenny Ken and Fearless, after last years amazing night it will only get better (ahhh..original white euros...)
NYE brings Moving Fusion, Ribbz and Karim...plus, a great big bloody car race...
must say though, i havent seen too many pills lately due to a self imposed exile, lots of Medusa's were floating around, white CU's followed plus the Motorollas (very short buzz)
still awaiting word on current shipments...
on the promotion front, there are a few people who know of bluelight, adrave people know but dont really spend much time doing much else but spinning bullshit on adrave...are there any t-shirts that can be easily purchased that I could grab to wear around the place????

scratch that...tshirt problem solvered, the order is on its way....

Hi scratch,
I'm an Adelaide boy but I rarely read the forums. Over the last year Adelaide's seen some heaps good pills. Lately
White Motorolas-still around
White CU's-sweet
Light Blue Euro Dollars
Rolls Royces-had these at Twice as Nice
Blue Caps- are around at the moment but havent had one recently, if there as good as the ones going around about 6 months ago get some if ya can!
Blue Versaces and little green pills with a raised cross on one side were around 2 weeks ago but i didn't drop.
Smileys-loved 'em
I plan to get a T-shirt soon so i may see you about.I should warn any one in Adelaide about Clear caps with brown powder that turn up every now and again. These nasties are nothing but PMA, they've been sold as Dr Deaths and have put a few people i know in hospital. The powder stinks of anaseed, is brown and some times chunky. These gave no reaction with a tester. A half can be fun with some meth but a whole cap is a nightmare.
Later
------------------

Well I'll be damned. A couple of months ago I asked if there was anyone in Adelaide and no one replied. Now they're all coming out of the woodwork WTF ??????
wink.gif
I might be going there after Rainbow Serpent though.
BTW I always thought that Adelaide had real slow ass drivers. I guess things have changed since the last time I was there

Adelaide DOES have slow ass drivers! Probably 'coz everyone is stoned
smile.gif

Scared me how fast and close together they drive in sydney!!! Must be 'coz everyone is coked
smile.gif

Loved the rolls royces...
Had half a blue cap - bit wierd... lots of people love 'em, but I got really hot when I was trying to sleep. Actually stopped me from sleeping and it felt like a fever. Never had anything like that before, so I would be warey of them... and heaps of powder in them, so the chance of them being mdma is close enough to impossible!
Friends got a couple of red devils - dodgy as anything, I wouldn't go anywhere near them. Two pills looked completely different to eachother to me! They broke one in half, and the reckon there was fibres in it! icky!
Buddha's around, haven't tried yet though...
Getting info on adelaide is excellent, since we do seem to miss out on what other places get, and get things others don't...

NRG - well well, after your little spiel I realised something scary, I probably know you or of you in real life..I know the peoples in SA who proliferate the Dr Death caps, and there arent a lot around and it seems like it's all a pretty small circle of people who have dealings with them...I have no idea whats in them, but they are the same, stink of Aniseed and can really fuck a person over, no E anywear near them...
saying you went to twice as nice also confirms my suspisions, those damn Dr Deaths float around the Heaven crew a fair bit...why people buy something called Dr Death is beyond me, i've only consumed once and it was enough, despite the fact they are for free...
anyway, stay away fromt the fuckers, they arent nice...
stick with what you know...rumour has it some more Rolls Royces may be in town soon...
peace

Draver-there is no doubt in my mind that we probably know of each other. I know the source of Dr Deaths and most of the people associated with them. The caps as you would know are bad news and I will have nothing more to do with them after learning my lesson.
At the moment Motorolas are still about with no end in sight. I've heard nothing about a new batch of Rolls Royces but will post a pill report if I come across any.
See ya around.

Haven't heard of too many people having buddha's here yet. Tried them last night, must say they are the cleanest, closest thing to mdma that we've had for a while.
Thought the rolls royces were good, but not as clean as the buddha's. A little bit short lived, but so good it doesn't matter! Clean enough you could easily have a couple and still be fairly clear headed, not drugged up like the rolls seemed to do a bit. Every single thing you do brings on more rushes! Try standing, try breathing...
smile.gif

Good choice of logo, as for the second half I kept saying "oh god, oh god!!!"
More certain that these are mdma than any others lately.
@draver I reckon I know who you are!
Can tell by the sign off - peace!

curiouser and curiouser....the adelaide scene is relatively small (but large considering our population) so yes, chances are many of us do in fact know each other...
ok, stuff thats around adelaide, raging bender style...
HQ's - Strong MDxA from all reports, better than the RR's
Tulips - MDxA but a little shortlived, not too bad but not too great...
Buddahs - Supposed quite good, not very many avaliable.
anyway....
*sleep*